Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove all cookies and tracking that are unnecessary

I would like to remove as many cookies as possible to the chat. I have been using Tawk for a while now but now need to change this since I noticed it uses so many tracking cookies. Would love a way to turn this all off.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd love to be able to make my knowledge base publicly available to my users

The same way Zendesk allows me to have a wiki that I can integrate with a chatbot, I'd love to be able to automatically point users to content in my knowledge base when I'm not able to respond right away (or if they chose to do so rather than talk to a human).

This is a complex thing to do (you'd have to have chatbot support, that I'd happily pay +$20 for), and who knows what else, and I'm sure you don't even have it in your "Future" features list for a reason, but it would be useful. We might…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New Feature which might require your consideration

There should be a feature in your module to add automated responses according to Pre-Form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email feature to website subscribers ( like easily sending frequent newsletters)

I use tawk for my website and would like to send newsletters easily to subscribers. Instead of going to mailchimp or sendinblue tawk can provide this feature at some reasonable pricing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Accept or Deny button when another agent is joining a chat

Issue: the notification that another agent has started the chat is not obvious, especially when two agents join a new chat at the same time.
    Expectation: When an agent is in a chat and another agent wants to join or has been invited to join, the original agent must be able to Accept or Deny that agent from joining.
    Benefit: Deny button will stop new agents from crashing an existing site and help the company look more organized.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Crunchyroll Roku channel

Its time to activate the Crunchyroll Roku channel and watch the entertaining channel programs. The channel activation is easy. Select the best and compatible device. Add a Crunchyroll Roku channel navigating to the appropriate category. If this step is complete, proceed with the settings to collect the Crunchyroll Roku channel activation code. https://www.myroku-com.com/crunchyroll-on-roku

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrated (Customizable) GO-TO-TOP Button

hi. i'd like to suggest you to change the layout to a more modern style and also (other subject), it would be nice if you could join the "go up to top" of the website, together with the chat, because as this button generally stays on the same corner (usually bottom right), it would be nice!!

because always when we implement this kind of "go to top" button, it stays on top of the chat...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ChatBot ...

I suggest to add the possibility to set up a chatbot with a lot of predefined questions ...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. change icon position automatically depends on page direction if ltr or rtl (right or left)

now I set the position as I want I know but the position still manual set but if rtl direction I need to change the position automatically, I suggest (I'm js developer and this is the solution) to detect page direction in variable then set position depends on it, it's soooo easy :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Canned replies folders by categories by team and others

We need to be able to classify the predefined answers by Categories in order to avoid confusions with the members of each team! That is to say for example the "sales" team sees only the predefined answers with regard to questions relating to sales. And the "support" team will also see the predefined answers only for the "support" questions.

• Then the administrator can also move standardized responses between folders and between categories.

• The administrator can create several folders under personal and shared categories

• Give a name and select the team members with whom the administrator wishes to share this folder.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reporting features of all visitors including their IPs, URL they visit and number of visits

If I can get the report of all visitors on my Landing pages, including how many times and url they visited in past. It will be very usefull. Please add this reporting feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Edit agents in Group Chat

It would be a great feature to be able to delete or edit agents from the group chat, because our responsibilities change quite often. Especially when colleagues leave and there is no access to the profile anymore, the old agents still show up in group chat.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make it so that customers can still upload a file even when no operator is online.

make it so that customers can still upload a file even when no operator is online.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch.tv/activate | Guide to activate Twitch | June 2020

How to activate the Twitch channel?
    Here we recommend Twitch channel to activate on your gadget
    If you are ready to activate the channel, select the best and compatible device
    Activate the network
    Move to the app store to add Twitch
    Tap on the channel icon
     Collect the code
    Visit the portal, twitch.tv/activate
    Finally enter the code to complete the activation. For more visit https://www.rokulinkentercode.com/twitch-tv-activate/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Activate Psvue on roku

If you wish to activate the Playstation Vue service on your Roku, then you’ve to access the Roku channel store and find the platform. After this, click the Add channel tab and download it for your account. Activate the service by using the psvue com activateroku and you shall access the content. In case of queries with the activation process, you can call the support team and get the issues fixed immediately. The professional team can sort out the issues soon without much discrepancy. For more visit https://www.rokulinkentercode.com/psvue-com-activateroku/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove a propertie from the list without delete it

A check box with the option to hide the propertie or some kind of a filter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add mergetags to shortcuts

Many of us use the prechat form to capture visitor details.

It would be good if these details can be merged into shortcut messages, e.g. /hello-and-ticket expands to Hello Name! Thank you for contacting us today. I am sorry that Department is having these problems. Unfortunately, this is not something I can resolve for you over chat. One of our senior techs will call you on Phone within the next 24 hours to sort this out.
    In addition to prechat form fields, other mergetags could include agent/trigger name, site name, etc

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto generated reports

Consider having daily auto-generated reports. Since that helps businesses to grow and take care towards tawk more.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration with zapier doesnt work anymore. There are 2 zaps and both of them have expired tokens.

Integration with zapier doesnt work anymore. There are 2 zaps and both of them have expired tokens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base