Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make chat window like intercm.io.

If you make the chat window like intercom.io it will be a great product to use.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. define a custom permission to configure the chat options in the drupal module.

Could you define a custom permission to configure the chat options in the drupal module.
    Currently it is set to "administer site configuration" which is too generic"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add sounds to notifications relating to Messaging (Ticketing) via web browser on the dashboard.

By allowing sounds to the messaging
    (ticketing) notifications on the web browser, this alerts the staff member
    fully unlike just having a pop-up on the left hand side that may not even be
    noticed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Like / Dislike Spam

Add a checkbox, that will show when users like / dislike the conversation ONLY if its checked. because some people spam those buttons

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It will be very helpful if you add a feature of automatic reply by joining the ticket just like

It will be very helpful if you add a feature of automatic reply by joining the ticket just like " Our member will be available soon please wait for 2 mins. Thank you "

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notifications with fast answers

When we receive a message in windows desktop or mac os X, it will be very great if there was an form to fast answer directly on notification.

Sometimes we receive a message and we could answer in a fast mode with we don't need to enter on app and answer..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there Gustavo,

Thank you for the request. For common responses you can use the shortcuts feature which reduces the time necessary to answer the Visitor.

Hope this helps.

9. Alter the appearance of the chat widget when offline in mobile to highlight is a chat system

The mobile widget when the dashboard is offline displays a "Mail" message, which is not ideal because the widget should inform the user about the chat feature, so the user can keep it in mind and come back later if he wants.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Spanish traslation typo.

Spanish word for profile is "Perfil", it says "Perdil".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Keep the agent's last WIP message if the user disconnects/ends the chat

Our agents tend to write quite technical, detailed answers. These work-in-progress responses are lost if the user disconnects for whatever reason.

Can the agent's message text please not be lost if the user disconnects. This enables the agent to copy/paste it into an email etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need a lot more documentation or large community based forum for answering questions or solving problems

I'm hunting for a place where people have the problems I have and have already solved them. Find this with most everything I work with. I'm using the API JS, have error codes, special use....but I can't find anything to learn from others that have already gone through this. Would love to be able to post and have others in the community help. Once I learn it better, I'd be glad to help others as well. I do on other sites now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there dear tawker,

We are very happy to hear that we have a devoted community. We are actually starting to look into a community forum where you could do exactly this and more. But this will require time.

In the meantime, our friendly support people will be happy to help you out! You can contact them by initiating a conversation here: https://www.tawk.to/

Hope this helps!

13. I need to enter a second message in an advanced trigger

My advanced triggers need to carry a second message - possibly marketing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Decrease height of popup message.

When you select position from the list, popup appears. Now it covers the whole list (by height) and it's uncomfortable.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Exclude one particular account from receiving offline notifications

It would be great if we could just exclude one particular account from receiving offline notifications.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The option of adding picture to a trigger

Would be good If there is an option of adding a picutre to a trigger do when trigger pops up users can see whom they are about to talk to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a trigger condition for history pages

"Visitor history page" - as a value you put a part of an URL or exact URL that visitor visited during his session.

Example: if visitor was on contact page once, don't ask him if he needs help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. to please also save the browser type in history with visitor details.

to please also save the browser type in history with visitor details. As today i need it,. But unable to find it on my chat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. make it possible to move our attention image around

I was thinking you could make it to where we can move the attention bubble image around to where we would like it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Determine tablet for "hide in mobile"

We need set to be able to set breakpoints instead of "hide in mobile" option to determine if chat should show or not. Modern tablets have excellent viewports, just as good as the desktop, but is disabled when "hide in mobile". It shouldn't be this way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base