Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leave a message to a missed visitor, when he back online, he can still receive my message on the widget

Ability to leave messages to visitors that agents are missed, once the visitors are back online. Visitors can receive agents' messages.

crisp.chat has this feature. It's quite convenient to rely a visitor's offline messages.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Report filtered by trigger

It would be great to have a report filtered by trigger, i.e. I would like to see how many chats I get for each trigger that I have set up in different sections of my web page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Track & Report Status duration per agent " Online, Invisible and Away"

I would like to suggest a more in depth reporting feature on status durations and log in/log out time It would be extremely useful to be able to report on the duration spent on online, invisible and away status per agent so we can monitor productivity and improve our chat service.

It would also be helpful to be able to report on the log in & log out times per agent.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heather,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We do not currently have a reporting option for Monitoring that  tracks the status or log in/log out times of agents.

Our Reporting Section offers data for the following:

Chat Analytics

Chat Volume

Missed Chats

Average Chat Duration

User Satisfaction

First Response Time

Tickets

Volume New Ticket

Solved Tickets

Ticket Source

Resolution Time

Tickets Reopened

First Respond

Knowledge Base Stats

Articles

Searches

Feedback

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the development team. They will review this suggestion and add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

4. Improve integration options in integromat or zapier.

It would be nice to get chat transcript and other variables besides triggering. These information are very useful to get tendencies from clients and it would be helpful to integrate them in other CRM platforms.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ana,

This is Elle from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Our Webhooks support the following events:

Chat Start

Chat End

New Ticket

For more in-depth information on how our webhooks work, visit our developer portal at https://developer.tawk.to/webhooks/

In addition, your request is possible through our REST API. Please reach out to our support team via our chat widget to request beta access to our REST API and Metrics API documentation.

Alternatively, you may email us at support@tawk.to.

You can view our main Javascript API documentation here:  https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. Our live agents are always available 24/7 to assist you.

5. Improve tawk to features in mobile app

Tawk To is really a good app from the point of view of allowing businesses to integrate chat. But one of the major problem associated with the existing app is with respect to notifications and especially in mobile app. When the tawk to chat is open on my mobile, there is no sound notification avaiable for new visitors. So it implies that tawk to is not giving any sound notification for new visiors when the app is open. I have this installed on my website at: https://studentlifesaviour.com/ie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jessica, 

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions. 

The "New visitor" is turned off by default so you have to enable it in Settings - Configure alerts - turn on Visitor visits.

Note that notifications will be shown only when the app is minimized or in the background.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to 

6. the chat widget not showing on firefox for desktop

sometimes it loads but it looks like a blank card the pre chat form does not appears it only happens on firefox for desktop on all plataforms, Windows , MacOs, and Linux.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

As per our last conversation over email, our developers have found out that your code is affecting the dynamic imports.

You have also agreed that the issue was due to the PayPal payment method in your website that was causing the conflict.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. An option to allow switching add-on subscriptions to a different add-on

Hello: I want to activate the brand removal function, but I activated a video + voice + sharing function, can you help me switch to the function I want?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Yes, we can cancel your Video + Voice + Screensharing function and activate the rebranding add-on.

Please contact our billing department to cancel your current subscription and activate the rebranding add-on.

You can reach out to the billing department by making a request through the chat, by emailing support@tawk.to, or by scheduling a call with our support team.

Here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

8. Chat response time should not be calculated when all chat agents are on "invisible"

For example: a live chat comes through and ALL AGENTS ARE ON INVISIBLE STATUS. After 2 minutes an Agent jumps "Online" to service that member , and Joins the incoming chat 10 seconds after changing to online status. The Chat response time should reflect "10 seconds" not 2 minutes and 10 seconds.

For this scenario the chat response time should calculate from when the agent is on online status, as it is not a true reflection the way it is currently set up considering the the chat widget would have been showing as "offline" and should no one have answered…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heather,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us your feedback and suggestions. We value your input and we thank you for the continued support for our product.

Our current feature calculates the time it takes an agent logged into the Dashboard to join the chat. If agents are missing chats or need more time to reply, you can create a Chat Rescuer Trigger. This trigger is used to auto-respond to messages if agents don't respond in time. The delay message options range from 10 seconds to 1 hour.

You can send a message to your visitors saying you are currently unavailable and requesting that they leave their details.

For more information, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-triggers

You can also activate the scheduler function for your chat widget to avoid missed chats.

For example, if your operating hours are 9 AM - 5 PM, then…

9. Have the ability to report on successful agent initiated chats vs visitor initiated chats

Our agents use the monitoring page to "initiate" or "reach out" to the visitors on our website to start a conversation with them.

At this point in time we can report on the unsuccessful initiated chats based on their being 0 response from the member. However there is no way for us to track or monitor what initiated chats where sucesfull in starting a conversation with a visitor.

Would like to request a more advanced reporting system whereby we can seperate the successful initiated chats to the client initiated chats.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heather,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At this stage, we do not have a feature allowing us to identify agent reponses that get the most engagement.

However, you can search chats by keyword and topic using the filtering features. You can also view the top search terms visitors use in your Knowledge Base.

To learn more about the features available in our reporting panel, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/understanding-reporting

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

If you want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

10. Group Chat messages and Direct messages sended to email members!

Could it be possible to receieve a direct message into your email when you are not logged in? (as well as with the messages of the Chat Groups)
    Just like a notice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Direct message inside Chat Group

Actually you can only send messages to the members of your property. In case we are a lot of people in a Chat Group and those members are from other properties, wouldnt be very practice that you could send a direct message just by clicking on the member who is inside of the Chat Group?

For example: I'm in a group with mr.S (who is part of another property) and I want to send a message just to him. In this situation I will click on the Chat Group, then see the members of the Group and then click on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Customize tickets emails

Could be great to add our own logo on the tickets emails + a signature.

964 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    115 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your request here.

The customizing tickets via email feature has already been submitted to our engineers. Rest assured that this feature is planned and updates will be posted once it is implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Jim,

At this stage, the only way to force a logout for an agent is by disabling their account via the Property Members section.    

Alternatively, you can set up a Scheduler.

The Scheduler's purpose is to make the chat widget go offline even if the agent is logged in.

Once the Scheduler is activated, you don't need to worry about forgetting to log out or manually setting your status to Offline.
    Example:

Let's say you’ve scheduled your widget to appear online from 9 AM - 5 PM. If you log in before 9 AM, you can still monitor your visitors without receiving any chats. However, your chat widget will stay offline and the visitor will get the offline form.

The same thing happens when the clock hits 5 PM. Even if there are agents online, the chat…

14. Department wise Chat Transfer

Add department wise chat transfer option.
    Means I have 2 Departments in my company
    1 is Sales Department
    2 is Support Department

and I assigned Jhon for Sale Department
    and Kat for Support Department

when visitor start chat in sale department then why incoming chat show in support department because it's relevant for support department and when visitor start chat for support depigment then how Jhon support him and why show chat on Jhon dashboard?

Please fix this issue

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Umair,

Currently, we cannot assign chats to a specific agent or assistant. All incoming chats can be viewed and answered by all agents logged in to the property.

Departments allow you to make sure the right agents answer visitors.  They also allow you to assign a ticket to a particular department, ensuring everyone in that department receives the email/notification.

Here is how the department function works:

1. Chats can be assigned to departments. All agents, including those not assigned to a department, can see all incoming chats. However, only those assigned to the selected department will receive a notification. This makes it easy to transfer chats.

2. Once a chat is assigned to a department, agents will only hear chat notifications when there are no agents online in the selected department. This prevents chats from going unanswered.

3. Currently, there…

15. Missed opportunities to chat report

It would be helpful to know how many potential customers click on the chat box when we are offline and then turn it off when they realise they have to send an email to get an answer to their problem.
    Essentially there's 4 types of people:
    1. wants to chat and can chat because we're online
    2. Want to chat but can't due to offline, therefore they send a message and leave an email
    3. Want to chat but can't due to offline, sees the option to leave an email and decides to just end the chat instead
    4. Doesn't…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brad,

Currently, we do not have features that monitor  click volume for specific widget status/activity/behavior. We do, however, have the option to check the general number of visits/visitors, chats/missed chats and offline messages received via the widget. I'd suggest looking at behaviour analytics tools and heatmap software such as Hotjar.

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to our dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. Our live agents are always available 24/7 to assist you.

16. chatbot feature

chatbot for whatsapp

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    74 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

At the moment, we don’t have a chatbot feature for WhatsApp. However, integration with the app is already in our development roadmap.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

17. Chat Specific Routing to Agent or Department

Is it possible to route the chat request to the specific agent or to the specific department? I created department -> Prechatform but then when the visitor selects Department then all agents gets alert and all agents in different department can join, which makes having department in not useful.
    So can we have a way to perform this

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Currently, we cant assign chats to a specific agent. However, Departments are especially helpful for big teams, allowing you to make sure only the right agents answer visitors as they can be selected as an option in a pre-chat form.

Departments are also useful when assigning tickets. You can assign a ticket to a particular department which means everyone in the department will receive the email/notification.

This is how the Department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to Departments. All Agents, including those who are not assigned there, can see the incoming chats. However, only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This allows for easy chat take-over, especially if the transfer is from one Department to another.

3. ​In Departments, the other agents…

18. Agents who are already added, For them need their email id to be displayed either in the property members tab or in some report.

Agents who are already added, For them need their email id to be displayed either in the property members tab or in some report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bhagesh

Your email address will only appear if you are invited and in pending. Once you accept the invitation, it will no longer be visible to anyone. A workaround can be by changing your account name to your email address. Then you can use default Alias as you respond to chats.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to

19. Availability status on pending mode

Please give the option to put the availability status on pending mode, if the shift is about to end then such an option should be available. Like there should be something like break pending or invisible pending which will not initiate an another chat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mahek,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us your feedback and suggestions. We value your input and we thank you for the continued support for our product.

Our current feature calculates the time it takes an agent logged into the Dashboard to join the chat. If agents are missing chats or need more time to reply, you can create a Chat Rescuer Trigger. This trigger is used to auto-respond to messages if agents don't respond in time. The delay message options range from 10 seconds to 1 hour.

You can send a message to your visitors saying you are currently unavailable and requesting that they leave their details.

For more information, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-triggers

You can also activate the scheduler function for your chat widget to avoid missed chats.

For example, if your operating hours are 9 AM - 5 PM,…

20. Option to create Hyperlink in Trigger Message

Trigger message only allows plain text as of now. A basic format or tag should be allowed to create hyperlinks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Archna,

Currently, we only support plain text for Trigger messages. As well as email format and URLs, it will be hyperlinked accordingly. We do not have the feature to insert links to text to trigger message.

You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base