Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. integration zoho crm

please integrate tawk.to system with zoho CRM so that all leads(users) are came to CRM system and its very usefull because many organisation uses Zoho just need to call the scripts with URL .

115 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

We currently don’t have an integration with Zoho CRM.

The CRM (Contacts) feature is already on our development roadmap. Our engineers are working towards this new feature and we will post updates once the feature has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. OS X Dock Icon Badge

It would be great if the OS X dock icon would display a badge showing the number of open chats and open tickets.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Mac app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Anchor Text for URL Link

Allow to turn a text into a link, instead of posting a full URL. This would specifically be applied in the Triggers. The long URLs are not being clicked on.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. short url send

I need to send short url for my customers. When they ask me about product i want to send them url like this "WEIDER PRO 255 L". Now they recieve url "http://be-fit.su/%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC%D1%8C%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B0/594-weider-pro-255-l.html" from me. I think necessary to make a button for paste url and send it. Like url paste in gmail.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. integration with bitrix24

I propose to make the integration with cloud-based CRM bitrix24

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Twilio SMS integration

Would be awesome if you could hook this into Twilio and allow both website chat, and SMS chat from customers on their mobile devices

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, we don’t have an integration with Twilio.

You can find our supported integrations here: https://help.tawk.to/category/integrations

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. Sync status over all devices

I would prefer to have the status synchronized over all devices. Now if I go online on the PC and leave the house with my mobile I can't go offline because changing status on the mobile doesn't change status on the PC. This is rather confusing. I see no advantage whatsoever in the way it is handled now over a synched status. At least make this an option: "Sync status on all devices" or "handle status on every device separately"

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Invite an agent to multiple sites instead of inviting to each site individually

To have the ability to invite an agent to multiple sites instead of inviting to each site individually.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Set time for automatic ending of a chat

I think after a set amount of time a visitor does not reply (you can set the time) it should allow for the chat to be automatically ended, with some sort of message just before it ends like "Thank you for chatting, due to no reply the chat has been ended but feel free to open it up again if you need more assistance" But this message should be customizable.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prefill email address in chat form

Our website where we have included the chat has log in option. So if a user is already logged in, I want a way I can pass the user's email to chat widget, so that my agents will automatically see the customer's email and know who is he

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there Anuj,

What platform you use for your website? For the email option to work, the Widget has to be integrated with that specific platform.

We already have a few integrations and are working on updating them.

11. Allow desktop notifications to be user customizable. Currently, they are much too easy to miss when working on other tasks

The notifications are inadequate and are going to cause me to stop using the app since I am repeatedly missing chats while working on other desktop tasks. There should be a way to keep the notification on screen until acknowledged, and also to make it appear bigger and more intrusive

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SalesForce Integration

It would be great to have it so agents can log cats in SalsForce Service Cloud

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rate agent on chat end

Review agent pages that appear when a chat is ended have more chance of collecting the users ratings than the in-chat thumbs.

Maybe include stars, single and message input fields.

975 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    75 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to write us your feedback and suggestions.

Adding enhanced features for agent feedback is currently under review. Our engineers are looking into it and we will update you once this is implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

14. Duplicate "Site", copy property - to duplicate the widgets, settings, triggers etc

Duplicate "Site" option - to duplicate the widgets and settings and triggers etc (without having to create them from scratch each time, which is time consuming when you have to modify all the colours, behaviours, content etc for each and every customer you want to deploy Tawk.to on.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Set field-values in the pre-chat-form via the javascript-api, not only name/email

With the current version of the js-api it is only possible to set name and email-address. But ofter there are other data that the website already knows if the customer is logged in, e.g. the customer's id.

It would be awesome if all field in the pre-chat-form can be filled/controlled with the js-api

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there Matthias,

We see that quite a few of you are asking for this feature and we would love to give it to you but the problem is that to get this information, our Widget has to be integrated with the specific platform which us used as the backbone for the website. We have a few now and will expand further.

What is the platform that you use so we know for what to build the integration first?

16. Multiple languages to choose for chatting

allow users to select different language for chatting

422 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At the moment, we don’t offer language selection before commencing a chat.

Alternatively, create a chat widget for each language.

Adding multiple widgets to a Property can be helpful when you want to customize your Widget to match different sections of your website, languages or settings.

Each new widget you add will be in English by default. For each set of pages with a new language, you’ll need to create a new Widget and manually set the language.

To learn more, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/faq-why-add-multiple-widgets

17. Access to the client's cart and info about the products

Hi,

Lot's of times when we talk with the clients through the chat, we like to know what they have in the cart in order to help them. If possible, it would be great to have this feature, like Hubtalk for Prestashop has. This helps us to be more efficient with the client. Including the stock for each product woudl be great too, but is simple if you take a look at HubTalk.

Best regards and congratulations for your app! It's great!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A desktop app for linux would be so cool!:)

For the rest of us you simply cannot handle viruses on window..

250 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Windows app icon blinking

Please add windows app icone blinking when a new chat or message comes. It is difficult to notice chat or message if no headphones on

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

At the moment, our tawk.to Windows app does not display a blinking icon when agents receive a chat.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

20. allow Agents to store their IP addresses as Knowns so they don't show up in reporting

When checking the reports and activities, it would be helpful to sort out the Agents' activities.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base