Add permissions so that agent couldnt ban / ignore the user. And that the "Admins" could sellect the permissions for them :)
Ideas from comments:
- Option to choose if Agent should get offline messages or not;
- Option for unbanning people by agents;
- Who can only see reports for a particular website;
- Who can and can't see the analytics;
- Who can whisper;
- Who can edit global shortcuts;
- Disable "+Add" property;
- Forbid users to rename/create aliases;
- Another agent shouldn't see other agent conversations;
- Select countries to which agent is restricted to answer chat from;
- Restrict agent to certain languages;
- Agents that didn't create or assigned to a ticket shouldn't be allowed to delete a ticket;
- Option to hide chats: agents belonging to different departments should have access to there department chats only;
- Restrict agents from deleting conversations.
Hi there dear tawker,
We are currently planning on developing granular permissions that will solve this problem.
Hope this will be solved in the near future.
Thanks for the update and review of the artical !!!
Rowan Scott commented
Its been quite a while haha. Any updates?
Nick Rich commented
I would like to be able to select certain areas of the application as visible or non-visible to agents - for example an option to make the reporting area only be visible to admins
Option to choose if Agent should get offline messages or not (at the moment they do)
Add an option for unbanning people by agents (invited). Since agents can make ban but when it comes to unbanning they always have to contact their admin for it.
Agents should be able to un-ban chats since we are the ones to ban them! Add this ASAP
TO Set Privileges For Agent account, for ban ip and app ads on ,this must be decided by owner only
Hi. This is a great initiative. It'd be great if we can also create new roles using this module and set custom permissions for each. Like someone can only see reports for a particular website and who can whisper. Please push it into development as soon as possible. Great work so far!
Could you please give us a tentative time for the implementation of this feature? Really need this!!! Thanks!
Within the module, need the ability to set whether agents have permission to edit global shortcuts.
Hello Admin. The permissions module is REALLY necessary. We are ready to donate small denominations if it helps you pursue the development and have it implemented quickly. Thanks!
any news on when this will be implemented?
Let agents remove entries from the "ban list"
agents should not have to contact an ADMIN to remove someone from the ban list. - especially since they can add them themselves (possibly by accident).
Block registered users access to " Agent " to management and reporting dashboard ?
Currently , all agents can view conversations , sejamdo your department or not. So I wonder if you can block it?
Give an option to all agent to Ban or unban the IP address. Every time we have to contact admin sits not good
Have you thinking about permission/deny directory for allow us to install tawk.to for some language or not.
We want to filter out agents who can and can't see the analytics. A admin controlled permission to select the agents who are allowed to see the analytics would be nice. Thanks
The agent can only have permission to answer the chat which departament is vinculated