Tawk Ticket Integration for WHMCS
Like your Live Chat server integrates very well with WHMCS. But bringing the ticket integration into WHMCS as well would be even better. WHMCS has very basic ticketing system. But allowing Tawk ticket system into WHMCS would work well where users can submit tickets as having access to old chat history.
Thank you for your feedback!
If I understand correctly, you want to see tickets submitted in WHMCS to be seen in your tawk.to ticketing section, correct?
To have WHMCS tickets in tawk.to:
- Create a site for your WHMCS account
- That will give you a unique email address
- Enable forwarding from your WHMCS email address to the unique tawk.to email address and you will be able to see all tickets within your tawk.to account
To have tawk.to tickets in WHMCS:
- Go to your tawk.to account
- Select “Mail notifications” for the property connected to WHMCS
- Add the WHMCS e-mail as the receiver
Hope this helps!
MBS Media commented
The proposed solution is unfortunately not really helpful, as you are unable to see any client details in tawk.to when chatting or working on a ticket. a full integration into the either tawk.to ticket system or whmcs system would be make this tool most likely to the most used chat tool on whmcs
Curtis Holland commented
Yes, It would be really helpful if the chat's are created as a closed support ticket on the clients account so they can view history, also that logged in clients automatically show as logged in, show their name, client ID. Thanks
Edmauro Novais commented
I'm interested too, because now Tawk have ticketing, so now it's the time to Tawk offer this integration.
Rene Sierra commented
Im interested too.
It would be great to be able to add tickets to WHMCS from tawk rather than use the inbuilt ticketing system.