Data, data, data is key to making decisions. We need to be able to measure in order to manage.
Current workaround we have deployed
- We copied all the data i.e. Missed Chat, FRT, Chat Duration
- Fed all the data into Tableau
- Made our own interactive visual
- Pull in data from our current CRM
This is to produce:
- Chat Stats
- No Of Request we serviced, measure case deflection
- I have been very impressed with the tool so far.
The one item i really need is stats by agent. I have a starting team of 67 people which if succesful could roll out to a organisation with a employee base of 16k +
The data is key and even if its a paying feature i am 100% sure this will unlock revenue opportunities for you if either a feed/xml using webservices etc
agree. we need better customized reports.
- visitors by country
- chats by agents
- online\away\offline status log for agents.
data is key to make decisions. assist agents, follow the work ... etc.
Peter van Beugen commented
But it would be awesome if I could send a transcript of the chat (including pre-chat data, labels etc) as an XML file to a webservice (of my own) !!
For agent reporting and CRM. Of course I love the free features, I agree this could be a paying feature.