Department Specific Status Messaging
At present, all agents in all departments of a property must be set to Away in order for the Away messaging to appear in the chat widget. It would be much better if this was managed on a Department basis, as the landing page of the widget does (e.g. Dept 1 (online), Dept 2 (offline), Dept 3 (Away). If someone selects Dept 3, it should show the Away messaging if all agents in that Dept are Away. At present it doesn't if someone else is online in another Dept! Please create this feature!
Please add hide status option
Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) commented
Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us your feedback and suggestions.
We value your input and we thank you for the continued support toward our product.
In relation to your concern, this is how the department function works for tawk.to chat.
1. Chats can be assigned to departments, all AGENTS including those who are not assigned there can see the incoming chats, but only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.
2. This is so to allow easy chat take-over especially if the transfer is from one department to another.
3. In departments, the other agents only hear the notification sounds if there are no agents currently online in the department the visitor has selected. So the only time it rings for all agents is when a department is selected that has no agents currently online. This is to prevent the chat from going unanswered.
4. Currently, there is no set-up to hide chats from other departments.
Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar - https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I'd be happy to help!
I mean, if i have 6 agents on my property, but i have divided my property (web page) into different departments i just want the specific agents could see the messages from the specific department. Like 2 agents per department and separate chats for each one of them.
Eliseu Borges commented
I suggest that the trigger action has an option to direct a particular chat session to a group, agent, or department department. Example: a customer from Colombia will be directed to the agent who speaks Spanish. This can also be useful for filtering inquiries where there are company branches.
Justin Hollender commented
Any update on this?
I too would like the ability to prioritise which agents receive the chat requests in a specific order.
i.e. I want my first line team to get that chat first and only after x seconds if unanswered go to 2nd line etc
Diego Santos Pantoja commented
When the user fills the pre chat form automatically route chats to departments, this way only the agents who are part of the selected department will be able only to see the request. Currently all the agents sees all the chat requests.
Thanks for the awesome app!
Annmarie Dawson commented
I would like the system to allocate chats to advisors, rather than the advisors accepting the chats. This way I can ensure that chats are equally shared amongst the team.
Clayton Santi Rossi commented
Após consultar no chat do aplicativo TAWKTO sugiro que se acrescente a seguinte funcionalidade:
RODÍZIO DE CORRETORES onde poderiam ser cadastrados por exemplo 3 corretores e na sequencia exata da fila o CHAT seria passado exclusivamente para o corretor da vez. Se não responder em 30 segundo passa ao próximo.
Funcionalidade interessante para Imobiliárias ou Grupo Autônomo de corretores
It will be great to set up so that chat wil be region specific: ex. route customers from Chicago region to Chicago agent, Northeast customers to Northeast agent and so on...
with this capability we will be able to handpick our top performers agents to handle the chats. We will route all chats to one agent and if he is busy the next chat will go the the second best agent and so on.
This will be helpfull to assign offline tasks or ad hoc requests to the poeple we need
Create agent groups/teams and in the group or team attain priority power (%) or hierarchy between agents in the same group or team.
(e.g. English speaking agents, German speaking agents, French speking agents)
Add to the Condition part of triggers "Check visitor browser's language",
and Add to the Action part of triggers "Assign visitor to <agent group>
So for example if the visitor requesting chat check browser's language equals German then route chat to German speaking agent group, at that group priority power will be compared between available agents and the chat will be routed to more powerfull agent available, if this agent doesn't react in a predetermined time then system will reroute this visitor to next available and priority power on second place at that group, if the second one is not reacting or answering then reroute to any other available agent without group or team specification....just like cloud phone routers does.
Something similar to this feature by Zendesk https://chat.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212679657-Automatically-route-chats-to-departments
Automatically route chat session based on visitor location. In our scenario we have a sales team consisting of 6 employees each covering a certain territory of US States. It would be nice if a trigger could be created that will route the chat session to the appropriate agent (sales employee) based on the visitor's location. There are already conditions based on IP, hostname, city, or country, but region would be great too. Also, there's no feature as far as I know for auto routing.
Besides "Ring-to-all" assignment, there are other options for advanced chat routing like:
- "Continue with same agent" - To ensure fast and accurate communication, Tawk should assign chats to agents who've had previous communication with same visitors.
- "Random Assignment" auto chat assignment with max # of chat cap.
- "Average Utilization" so that new chats will be assigned to the agent with lowest number of running chats to keep the same utilization of all available agents.
1. Can we define Chat inactivity time out if any of visitor do not respond to particular chat session?
2. Can we define particular number of chat he/she could join at a time?
3. What are the possibilities of chat auto transfer to second available agent if first agent is not answering to incoming chat.
4. If visitor or agent is closing the chat session it must be closed at same time, this should not be as it must be closed from both end.
Arturo González commented
If there is an agent available, to trigger automatically the chat to him
There should be a way to set Agent order so that first request for chat is sent to the Agent No 1 and if Agent 1 doesn't respond to request in a few seconds, then to Agent No 2 etc. We know not all human beings are equally in abilities, we would like to setup the order in which agents respond, with the best agent getting the first option to take a chat.
While you're working on chat routing, logic should be developed for both round robin routing and "most available" agent routing (based on least number of chats, or lowest % of capacity based on maximum chats allowed per agent).
Don't understand how round robin routing isn't already built in. Every major chat platform I've looked at has this. Unfortunately, this is a deal breaker for us.
Also, there should be a setting for if the assigned agent doesn't respond, then what to do (continue round robin, switch to "ring all", etc)