When I create a CRM ticket can I have an option to select COUNTRY which will filter the restaurants in the list.
When I create a CRM ticket can I have an option to select COUNTRY which will filter the restaurants in the list?
We service multiple countries that have restaurants that have the same names. By entering the country and using it to filter the restaurants available this will eliminate creating CRM tickets for the wrong shop in the wrong country. Without this we are going to run into problems with this system now that we are expanding to more countries
Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) commented
Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.
You can use the TAGS feature to create and filter your tickets by country, topic, and keywords.
Below are the following steps:
1. On your active chat window, click create a ticket.
2. Add the country, for example, LONDON, in the TAGS section located under the Details tab ("i" icon).
2. Select the Messaging section in the left side menu.
3. Click the arrow down button beside the Search box.
4. Type the Country under Tags and click search.
5. All tickets will be filtered by the keyword/country.
You can also add a Tag to your tickets:
1. Click on the Messaging section in the left side menu.
2. Select the ticket and click the Tag icon located at the bottom part of the Details tab ("i" icon).
To learn more about Tags visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/tagging-tickets
I hope this suggestion addresses your concern.
If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min, I'd be happy to help!