Different widgets contact for one website on different pages
Depending on the page visit the widge shows other content.
We want to trigger vistors for a request for sample set, but only is they vist a certain page for a certain period of time.
In that case we need name/adres/zip-code etc.
On an other page url we only want the received name and email
This feature isnot possible yet, but I suppose more clients would appreciate this feature
that’s what I was looking for, what a information! present here at this website, thank you admin!!
Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) commented
Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.
I would suggest creating a Basic - Page Notification Trigger.
This Trigger will only fire at a SPECIFIC page and will only start counting down the Delay once a visitor makes it to the URL.
You can create one as follows:
1. Select Administration (Click the gear in the left-hand menu) > Trigger > Add Trigger
2. Select Trigger Type > Basic - Page Notification
3. Add a Trigger name, Agent's Name and select an image.
4. Select the time Delay. You have the option to change it to NO DELAY (message fires instantly) or choose a delay ranging from 10 seconds up to an hour.
5. Enter your SPECIFIC WEB URL.
6. Under Trigger Message > Create a message asking for your visitor’s Name, Address, Zip Code, etc.
(Example: Hi, thank you for visiting our site. Please type your Name, Address and Zip Code to allow us to assist you with your inquiry.)
If you only require their Name and Email on another page of your site and would like to set up a separate Trigger message, you can follow the same steps and just modify your message content.
I hope this addresses your concern.
Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!