How to add reviews option on website?
I have a golf related site https://oneplaygolf.com/best-irons-for-10-handicapper/ and I want to add reviews option on it so that our customer can give reviews after buying products from our site.
Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.
We currently do not have a built-in option offering a customer satisfaction (CSAT) survey after chat sessions.
We do, however, have a Sentiment feature which allows vistors to provide positive or negative chat ratings.. This feature also allows you to filter results (e.g. by date or agent) and generate a report based on your visitors’ feedback.
If you wish to check an agent's statistics for User Satisfaction, do the following:
1. In the left sidebar menu of the Dashboard, select the Reporting tab (bar chart icon) in the left sidebar
2. In the Reporting menu, under Live Chat, select User Satisfaction.
3. In the upper menu of the results pane, click the filter feature (funnel icon).
3. Click the Agent field and select an agent in the drop-down menu or select All to see results from all agents.
4. In the upper-right corner, select the option to download the report as a CSV file.
The report will show you the number of Negative, Positive, and Neutral sentiments each agent received from their chats.
We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the development team. They will work with this suggestion and add the feature in due course.
If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our live agents are always available to assist you.