Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

1. Need "notes" option in Mobile app.

Currently you have a "Notes" field on web only. This helps agents write notes about each chat like "Customer not satisfied", "Need to followup for additional assistance" etc.. The same "Notes: field is not available in mobile app. Please provide the same in mobile app. Also if Notes is entered on Web, you dodn't see on miobile.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  IOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Notification have stopped

Notifications on my iPhone have been great and worked perfectly for the last year. However, in the last week or so I am not getting any, just an email of the chat transcript that I missed! Additionally that chat transcript is coming through on email some 1-2 hours after the missed chat.

Is this a system or app issue? Or has something changed in my configuration?? Any suggestions at all, please? Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  IOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!
    We have an iOS app, we just currently having issues with our iTunes account. Our developers are already working on resolving the issues. it will be soon available for download.

4. Keep me logged in feature

Hello, tawk ios app has not “keep me logged in” feature. I need to login everyday. I was wondering that could you add this feature sometime?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!
    The remember option was there for a long time, seems there was an issue which not allowed to enter with remembered session.

Please update to the latest version, there were some changes in login logic, maybe it will prevent from this issue to happen.

If you notice issue in the app please create a bug-report from the app, so our developers could check what happened and provide a solution or fix the issue. Could be done from login screen button “Send a bug report” or from app Settings.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base