Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unlimited Triggers Assigned to Specific Assets

We would like to have triggers be associated to individual assets. This would let us custom configure "timed messages" based the page a visitor is on. Unique messages based on page content (within a chat window that matches the page color and a chat title bar with text about the page). Triggers implemented by rules designated via the url of a specific page should be assignable to an asset !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. account automation

i would like to suggest an account automation process so saas provider will be able to automate the creation of new takw accounts via api.
    intead of asking every user to signup and get the code, all can be done automatically.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow calls inside the chat windows

Calls in a new window tend to disrupt the workflow for agents.

We use Tawk to provide support for our users. It's common for us to have tawk open while we have a second window open so we can do stuff we need to do for our customers.

Calls add a third window (and I only have 2 monitors =D).

Alternatively, adding the chat panel as a sidebar in the chat window may be good enough => https://tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427-feedback/suggestions/17945296-video-call-to-include-chat-sidebar-frame

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to hide call buttons from users

We use tawk to provide support to registered users of app. We usually service multiple users at once.

Them having the option to initiate a call is simply bad for our use case. We can't talk to more than one person at a time, and sessions are sometimes long.

We do want to have the option to initiate one ourselves, as sometimes that's easier than a long typed explanation or asking them to send us screen captures.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add an option to allow chat window to pop back up when visitor is browsing other pages.

The current function of the triggers are limited. When visitor close down the chat window on the certain page, it will never pop back up again even when they visit other page of the same site. Currently the only way to do it is use the trigger to repeat the same action of sending a message. The window will pop up this way. However, it makes the chat box look robotic by repeating the identical message. I suggest a new option to allow chat window to pop up whenever visitors change a new page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to disable personal tawk site

Can there ever be a way to disable or fully remove the personal tawk site. I personally dont have a need for it and if there can be a way to disable it that would be sweet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Icon color is different each time

The color of the website icon is different every time I use tawk. It is confusing.

http://www.clipular.com/c/6401488973987840.png?k=XxWF8_ujxMwAuwpWVr7C0ecCKBk

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Report Print Button

1. Can we add Print Button in all Reports in Chat and Tickets before or after filtering of reports

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. for visitor activity show page title on right side and full URL on left side

this is a follow up to my previous suggestion of being able to display the full URL instead of page titles of visitor activity.

I notice that on the right hand side it lists pages visits by title with a link to open the page visited, so why is the exact same information repeated on the left side?

Why not have the smaller right panel be for the titles (that are linked which should open in a new window btw), and the left panel for the full URLs instead of the page titles?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when looking at a vistors activity have a setting to display the full URL of the page they looked at instead of the page title

or to display (as text not a link) the full URL under each "visitor navigated to PageTitle" line.
    the URL is available to view as a hover, but that's not as easy to read, and can't be copied and pasted.
    also the parameters sent in the URL can be important to identify the visitor if they have clicked in a Mailchimp email for example.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Last trigger variable

"Last Trigger" - the ability to set a delay between the time a user last triggered any new trigger going off. This way we can stop more than one trigger hitting them in a given time frame

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View exact google referer page (with search string)

Hi,
    I would like to suggest that you add exact google referer page in tawk. Now it just shows google.com without search page so we could know what user searched and came to our website.

This would be great for analytics.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show more GEO-data on-hover (and entirely)

While it's great to see at a glance the City, Country -- It would too be equally pleasing to see City, State, Country. I'm assuming that if the GEO data can drill down to the city already, that clearly it has the ability to show the State. This would be a boon for us, and I'm sure many others that provide services nation/world-wide. At least for a quick-glance. Beyond that, having the ability to see this information in chat too would be beautiful.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please digitally sign your desktop exectuables

Please digitally sign your desktop exectuables using your companies digital signature so that it makes it easy to incorporate into an enterprise environment with software restriction policies. You installer (TawktoSetup64.exe) has your companies digital signature but the tawk-desktop.exe and uninstall.exe are not signed. Can you also sign these executables so that we can use your digital signature to authorize your executables.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Screen Sharing funtion

Dear Team

I just try to using beta video sharing function, but at the first that not's really my expectation. The user still have to install add on for using it, and that's not easy task. Also if user have to install add on, your program is same many remote control program, and I think that isn't your product advantage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auto Complete on iOS Keyboard is disappeared. Need to return it!

Auto Complete on iOS Keyboard is disappeared. Need to return it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring back the old ios version

The new ios version is so bad. Is there a option to downgrade somehow to the old version?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. when user leaves a message from a page, include that page url to the message to admin

when user leaves a message from a page, include that page url to the message to admin so that admin knows what page the user was viewing and have problems.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email Transcript on Active Chat

It would be great if an agent could email a chat transcript on an active chat to a specific agent/department. I only see options to copy an active chat transcript or email a closed chat transcript. Also, if email field for emailing a chat transcript could have recognized names/emails pop up as agent is typing email recipient, that would be great.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)