Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy properties

Copy one propertie to create a new one and maintain all the settings (including widget) excluding the url and the chat/messages history.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Migrate PST to office 365 (Import PST to Office 365)

On the off chance that anybody needs to move or import PST data to Office 365 and find the best arrangement. Must attempt Shoviv PST to Office 365 Migration Tool for quick and secure PST to Office 365 migration. Shoviv PST to Office 365 migration tool outfitted with numerous highlights that gives a sufficient solution for export PST to Office 365 and furthermore Export PST to Exchange, EML, and MSG. The tool is easy to utilize, its GUI(Graphical User Interface) is appealing and simple to utilize. The tool gives the assurance to import to relocate exact information with no misfortune…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. save chat history so customers can access the chat again

The chat history of customers When visitors exit the site, after the visitors intend to buy customers back to the site, there is still chat history. Customers can see what they have previously chat

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. animation to attract visitor

can we add any animations to bounce this icon to web.page corener to notice/ attract the visitors

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add WhatsApp & Telegram Icon Integration

I would suggest you to integrate WhatsApp & Telegram option

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. information about reading the chat message

I have an idea: adding the function enabling information that the agent read the client's chat message and vice versa. So, when the agent did read the client's message, under the client's message will be inscription "read" and vice versa. I think it's a really interesting idea. The client will know when the agent did read his message, and if he does not reply, "neglecting" it and vice versa, the agent will know when the client has read his message.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Chat icon size and position css

Hi
    It's better if there is an option to make icon lift up from bottom or add css

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a website feedback widget

A simple website feedback widget that shows up on the right side of the webpage in addition to the chat widget would be a nice feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add pre-question with options before people start chatting

The option to have the possibility to choose between: Are you a costumer or not and what they see after choosing one of the 2 options.

For example: If choosed yes, they see a message (you need to be able to create it yourself), how they can contact you in other ways with an eventuall link or button.

If they choose no they can fill in the pre chat form (wich is already possible now and after that chat with the agents).

For example: My costumers can contact me trough a ticketing system or trough a forum, but only new…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add the feature to assign number of chats per agent.

Please add the feature to assign number of chats per agent. Eg:. if agent A need to take 4 chats, and agent B need to take 3 chats then we can assign them. And it directly goes to the agent automatically once the chat comes in...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add custom reply message feature for offline chat.

Add custom reply message feature for offline chat. Currently “Your message was sent successfully!” showing as message but we need to show custom message. it can be configurable for multiple language

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove all cookies and tracking that are unnecessary

I would like to remove as many cookies as possible to the chat. I have been using Tawk for a while now but now need to change this since I noticed it uses so many tracking cookies. Would love a way to turn this all off.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd love to be able to make my knowledge base publicly available to my users

The same way Zendesk allows me to have a wiki that I can integrate with a chatbot, I'd love to be able to automatically point users to content in my knowledge base when I'm not able to respond right away (or if they chose to do so rather than talk to a human).

This is a complex thing to do (you'd have to have chatbot support, that I'd happily pay +$20 for), and who knows what else, and I'm sure you don't even have it in your "Future" features list for a reason, but it would be useful. We might…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New Feature which might require your consideration

There should be a feature in your module to add automated responses according to Pre-Form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Email feature to website subscribers ( like easily sending frequent newsletters)

I use tawk for my website and would like to send newsletters easily to subscribers. Instead of going to mailchimp or sendinblue tawk can provide this feature at some reasonable pricing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Accept or Deny button when another agent is joining a chat

Issue: the notification that another agent has started the chat is not obvious, especially when two agents join a new chat at the same time.
    Expectation: When an agent is in a chat and another agent wants to join or has been invited to join, the original agent must be able to Accept or Deny that agent from joining.
    Benefit: Deny button will stop new agents from crashing an existing site and help the company look more organized.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Crunchyroll Roku channel

Its time to activate the Crunchyroll Roku channel and watch the entertaining channel programs. The channel activation is easy. Select the best and compatible device. Add a Crunchyroll Roku channel navigating to the appropriate category. If this step is complete, proceed with the settings to collect the Crunchyroll Roku channel activation code. https://www.myroku-com.com/crunchyroll-on-roku

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrated (Customizable) GO-TO-TOP Button

hi. i'd like to suggest you to change the layout to a more modern style and also (other subject), it would be nice if you could join the "go up to top" of the website, together with the chat, because as this button generally stays on the same corner (usually bottom right), it would be nice!!

because always when we implement this kind of "go to top" button, it stays on top of the chat...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ChatBot ...

I suggest to add the possibility to set up a chatbot with a lot of predefined questions ...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. change icon position automatically depends on page direction if ltr or rtl (right or left)

now I set the position as I want I know but the position still manual set but if rtl direction I need to change the position automatically, I suggest (I'm js developer and this is the solution) to detect page direction in variable then set position depends on it, it's soooo easy :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base