Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. deleting chats is a nightmare

fix this, Its bloody confusing right now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not mobile friendly..this popup show on mobile menu... Please add manually up and down feature

I have one issue in this app ... Chat logo not set in mobile friendly..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Trigger Box and EU GDPR Consent

Currently Trigger will not work if the Consent about Privacy is activated. The chat box will only open if the customer on the website clicks the chat box first. This is a wrong way the software has been setup.
    Logical thing or way for this should be that Trigger Box should trigger FIRST irrespective of the further settings and then if the Customer wants to chat or want to engage in the chat, then they sign or tick the Consent for Privacy and should start chat.
    There is no point to stop the Trigger happening, just because the Consent for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alerts based on the time that a visitor stay in the website

I need to setup an alert to my phone when a visitor stays in te site after a configurable space of time. Some visitors leave the site in few seconds. I need to pay my attention to the visitors that stay in the site and maybe will interested. It whould be a good improvement to the chat system if I can set up this kind of alerts. Are you agree with me? ;)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Translation to Hebrew for the word: Mail

When someone watching my website through the phone he see the word "Mail" instead of כתובת אימייל in the window on the bottom. You didn't translate this section. PLEASE do so ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. as I chat for example with 4 customers,as I chat with them, I want seem offline, please make this possible,will be very good for us

as I chat for example with 4 customers,as I chat with them, I want seem offline, please make this possible, then everything will be ok...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. notification

When the same user is logged into the web interface and actively in a chat/chatting, the android app shouldn't notify of a new message. Every time I or my visitor types something in my phone starts alerting me, even though I'm the one chatting (in the browser though).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. update

tawk to is a nice chat support software but when more then 4/5 clients come too chat we can not maintain chat - if your are develop your system

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Offline Form

The form which is showing on offline required field email as mandatory but there is no option to remove it Please provide an option to remove it

Thanks & Regards
    https://logicaltax.com

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for `Tawk_API.hideWidget()` to be called from within the `onLoad` event

Currently, calling Tawk_API.hideWidget() from the onLoad event does nothing.

I know there's an option for "Hide Widget on Load", but I don't want to always hide the widget, only conditionally hide the widget based on my own criteria.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ticket links

When we have done something on a ticket we normally post a link to show that its working. But the ticket system do not support html so if i write <a href="link">link text</a> or just paste the link in the clients email they can't just click the link to open it!. That's a easy fix no?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to add additional fileds within the Ticket.

Adding additional fields to the ticket will prompt the agent to ask the right specific questions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable Widget Bubbles on mobile responsive or triggers ability to open chat box on mobile responsve

Currently most website visitors come through mobile responsive. Now widget bubbles are not supported on mobile responsive and triggers do not open the chat box automatically on responsive. It is not possible to attract visitors attention to the existence of the chat capabilities. It will be good it if is possible either to add a bubble to the widget to inform visitors of the chat capaiblity or to allow the triggers to open the chat box and display a message to visitors on repsonsive.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Visitor typing notification without showing content.

It would be nice to get a visitor typing notification without showing the actual content the visitor is typing. It feels unethical to track what the visitors are thinking (and not sending), while most visitors assume we can only see the messages they have sent. Moreover, it is hard for agents not to react to these unshared thoughts.

A simple notification like 'visitor is typing...', would solve this problem and would still help the agents to respond adequately. Maybe you guys can add the option to choose between visitor typing notification with/without showing content.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I hope there is an option to hide or remove the 3-line icon in the right corner of the widget so that visitors can focus on chat. thank you

I hope there is an option to hide or remove the 3-line icon in the right corner of the widget so that visitors can focus on chat. thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add background-color setting for #tawkchat-chat-indicator

Please add a background-color color setting for the #tawkchat-chat-indicator so I can change it from the default #e52f48 which does not look good with an orange color scheme.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. change where the "end chat" button is located for the customer and have the ability to End the chat when the customers doesn't.

For customers on your website - the big X in the bottom right of the chat, to me, would indicate "end chat" rather than minimise. No-one is going to want to look for the little menu on the top right to find end chat. It took me ages to find it! This should be improved. I think the 2 main things people will want to do is "end chat" and request an email of the transcript. So it would be nice if the big X was "end chat" followed by a prompt to get the transcript if needed. We also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. make the 'X' close the chat rather than minimise it

'X' is universally recognised as a symbol meaning "close". Most users are going to click 'X' expecting it to close the chat, not just minimise the window. It is not intuitive for the user to have to click the burger icon, then click 'End this chat session' to formally close the chat. What this means is that your chat duration stats are extremely unreliable. If a user chats for five minutes, clicks the 'X', then browses the site for a further five minutes before leaving, their chat duration will be logged as ten minutes, when clearly it should be five.…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Different ring tones for different properties.

Would be great if you could assign a different ring tone to each property. This way agents can tell where chat/message is coming from without looking at screen. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Scambio di allegati tra agenti - Spunte messaggi agenti

1) Avere la possibilità in breve tempo di poter scambiare file anche tra agenti
    2) Avere le spunte di recapito e lettura nei messaggi tra agenti

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories