Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. chatbot feature

chatbot for whatsapp

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At the moment, we don’t have a chatbot feature for WhatsApp. However, integration with the app is already in our development roadmap.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. add support for Rails Turbolinks

Using the tawk to widget with turbolinks causes the widget to disappear after 5 navigation actions (clicking links). This seems to be due to the web sockets not being closed when the turbolinks are loaded. Support for either automatic websocket closing or an option to manually close the websockets when required

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include hourly reporting stats

Daily statistics is great, but an hourly breakdown would be better.

Chats per hour
    Missed chats per hour
    Average chat duration by hour
    User satisfaction by hour
    FRT by hour

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Windows Auto Login on Start

Right now every time I start my computer up I have to login and even if I click remember me, it doesn't stay logged in. It would be nice to be able to start it and have it save my login and auto log me in and set me as available when it starts unless I actually log out.

Other software such as skype keeps you logged in automatically until you physically log out of that program. One less thing to remember to do.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. API method to create the initial message

A new API method to fill the text input with a premade message, passed as a argument. Like openDialog('Hello, I need help with me dashboard'), and the input field would have 'Hello, I need help with me dashboard'

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Posibility to change/modify ticket ID Number

Please add posibility to change/modify ticket ID or assign smaller possible number to new ticket, For example first created ticket id is #1 and if we make second ticket it would be #2 , after that we delete first ticket then next third ticket which we create should have #1 as it was free and has no previous record.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It will be great if we can see which state the customer from especially customers in United States.

It is great to see the flags and then also see where the people are coming from, but seeing the city is a bit of a pain if there is no State. I have to keep searching the city on google to find the state.

It would be awesome to have both, but STATE is the most important.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

This is a great idea! Many cities in the USA have the same name and are difficult to identify because there is no STATE in the location description. Having a State in the location can help identify the correct location of your user.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

8. Link wordpress user logged in and display their name in the tawk dashboard

It would be great to have users registered on wordpress website that browse the website to be displayed into the tawk dashboard with their name and other information taken from wordpress...

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hotkey Setting for shortcut / button

Hello,

it is really hard to press hotkey / button on the right side with left hand all the time. It would be nice to have setting to configure button for this for example TAB button. I believe a lot of your clients would like to see this setting.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At the moment, we only have the forward-slash (/) key function to search for Shortcuts.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

10. 35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. start chat using javascript and passing an initial message (via script) during start

Just like endChat JavaScript API, Can we please initiate the chat using JavaScript and at the same time passing an initial text (automatically).

Say the api can be: Tawk_API.startChat(initialText);

Reason why I am asking for the same: we are planning to use one automated chat (AI based) where some of the simple questions can be answered automatically. But if the AI based chat finds that the answer is not available in it's knowledge base, then it should pass the handle to human agent. Here where I am planning to use tawk.

So, here 2 important points are there. The chat…

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Deliver Google Fonts local

Please make it possible to use Fonts from a local server. Using google fonts is not ok under GDPR afaik.

Greetings

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it possible to upload an svg-file to the attention grabber gallery

Make it possible to upload an svg-file to the attention grabber gallery to make your custom attention grabber nice and sharp

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to disable an agent going into IDLE

We talk daily with more then 5 visitors on our website. Our talks, involve more than 6 hours of chatting. At some point the agent or the visitor might take a break or not say anything for a long period of time. It would be great if we could disable the IDLE feature because that is causing our chats to be interrupted and we as agents sometime can not rejoin the chats if the visitor isn't paying attention to the chat widget.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. To make the chat window WCAG 2.0 accessible friendly.

To make the chat window accessible to screen reader and keyboard users. Within the chat window identify/outline where a user is focused on when tabbing through the window. Making sure the colors contrast well for users you are partially blind or color blind. and making sure that a screen can easily and clearly explain what is on the screen.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please allow custom timezones for offline messages

It's set to GMT+0 but it would be nice is it could be set to different time zones so on first glance we could see when they tried to contact

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Transcript navigation

Currently the copy transcripts feature includes the user's navigation history, however, the email transcripts feature does not include this into.

Suggest option for email transcripts to include user's navigation history.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Auto-log off agents after x hours of inactivity!

One of my employees left his account logged in at work on Friday. We all went home for the weekend. Our website's chat was ONLINE and the only way to get it to turn off was to literally KICK the agent off of our website and re-invite. Any settings he had are now lost.

Just like a bank asks if you are still there after 10 minutes, there needs to be an option like this for agents. Perhaps on or off or set at a long number of hours, but honestly, as of right now there being no way to…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    Thank you for the suggestion.

Web-dashboard will show agent as not online after some time.
    Only session on our mobile apps (Android and iOS) will keep widget always in Online state.

To make widget be in Offline you can change your status on mobile to “Invisible”, log out or end mobile session from other device (in web: Profile – Browser & App sessions).

Also you can use the “Scheduler” feature to auto turn the widget online/offline during certain hours.

19. forward tickets

There should be a possibility to forward tickets and caes to email recipients other than the current end user, such as collueagues (outside tawto)

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable tickets created via email to use the "reply-to" address for ticket replies

I currently have an issue where I'm trying to integrate an online contact form with tawk.to messages/tickets. The form gets sent from a default wordpress email address with the customer's email address passed through as the "reply-to" address. Tawk doesn't detect the reply-to address. Instead, it used the sender address. This makes it impossible to actually reply to tickets because tawk doesn't detect the right reply address.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there David,

Yes, it won’t work as you are trying to use the ticketing system in a way that it’s not supposed to be used yet.
    We have had discussions that Visitors should be able to create tickets as well as Agents do but currently we only support Agents creating tickets.

We’re thinking about this but are not sure when development on this will start, though.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base