Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set time for automatic ending of a chat

I think after a set amount of time a visitor does not reply (you can set the time) it should allow for the chat to be automatically ended, with some sort of message just before it ends like "Thank you for chatting, due to no reply the chat has been ended but feel free to open it up again if you need more assistance" But this message should be customizable.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Agent List View

We used to be able to see the list of agents in our monitoring view, I understand that this feature was just removed, please bring it back. As a manager, it is great to see who is online/offline without searching the direct message box.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    Thank you for the suggestion.

At the moment you cans still see the list of agents. Just type any letter into search fields and click “Browse all direct messages”.

3. Display trigger on mobile and tablet not only in fullscreen mode.

The Idea is to correclty display the widget window in mobile and tablet. The best solution will be to see a small window, because actually it automatically go fullscreen. Because if you use some triggers, in tablet and mobile version they are too much invasive.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access tickets using API

Could be great to access to the ticket data using the API. For example a query of "new"or "pending" tickets returning a JSON object
    Congrats! Great tool!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Sounds

Is there a way we can have or edit the sounds in the desktop version of tawk to. Currently we are limited to only the sounds the tawk to desktop app provides. The ability to add our own wav sounds would make it more fun with custom messgaes etc.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Separate Analytics by page in the dashboard

When using tawk.to live chat on more than one website through the same dashboard it would be good to be able to separate the analytics between the sites rather than have it all combined.

Hope you can work something!!

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. better knowledge base searching

Currently you can only search the title in the knowledge base. Can you expand the search to search the entire KB article text? Imagine searching in outlook and only being able to search by words in the title of an email...

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

You can search articles in your Knowledge Base according to the keyword.

If the articles contain a word you are searching for, it will appear in the search results.

I have personally tested this search function and. EG. When I search for the keyword “group” – all articles containing that word show up in the search results.

Helpful links about KB:

https://help.tawk.to/article/what-is-the-knowledge-base

https://help.tawk.to/article/setting-up-your-knowledge-base

https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-knowledge-base-categories

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

8. Be able to merge tickets that are related

I love the ticketing system, but some customers do not reply and instead create new emails. This causes a single thread to spawn many tickets. It would be great to be able to merge them into a single ticket.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Write the visitor "name" and "email" in the transcript template sent by email

If you add this fields in the email template sent to the admin email, it will be possible to sinc the transcripts with any people profile in any other tool.

Zapier Email Parser is capable of scraping an email, find relevant information (email and name) and later integrate with any tool.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notification Sound on trigger

Whenever someone visits our website and when they see our trigger "Welcome to our Website......." then they should hear some notification kind of sound just to grab the attention of the visitor to live chat section. This would increase engagement.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow a trigger to be created when a chat is initiated

When a customer starts the chat after completing the pre-chat form, it would be a good idea to have a trigger to auto respond.

This lets the customer know that the chat has been initiated our end.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Definitely! You can create a trigger that fires after your visitor fills in the form. I have personally tested these advanced trigger settings and the trigger successfully fires with the message I’vecreated. (Example: “Hi, Thank you for reaching out”)

You can do as follows:
    1. Select Administration Section > Trigger > Add Trigger

2. Select Trigger Type > Advanced

3. Type the Trigger Name and Description

4. Under CONDITION > When a visitor sends a chat message

5. Under CHECK > All of the following conditions 1. Account Status > Equals > Online

6. Under ACTIONS > Send message to visitor

7. Type the agent’s name and your message
    (This is where you can input a message letting your customer know that the chat has been initiated.)

I hope…

12. I like the functionality of the ticketing system, But I want to customize the look of the emails being sent

I want to change the look of the emails being sent in the ticketing system to better show off my companies marketing tactics. Also I like to have my emails show my picture in it to more closely relate to my customers.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Give time scheduler options at 5 minute blocks instead of only 15 minute

The current time scheduler options of 15 minutes only are very restricting. For example I have someone working til 6pm but the only options are to go off at 5.45pm or 6pm when really I need it to be 5.55pm.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Intercom Style Conversations

On intercom youhave a full history of conversations ... be good if Tawk to you could end a conversation and start a new one and the full history shows until cleared.

http://media.ojedigital.com/f568a175817e

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bulk Download of Report

Able to download report in one page and need not go to each section. This should include per agent's data as well as group data in one report.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Blocking agent-to-agent chat

The office that we are setting this up for does not allow their employees to chat online with each other. The agent-to-agent feature of your program would violate this rule.

Is there a plan to place a block on agent-to-agent chats if required?

Thanks!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Customizing the post-chat experience.

The content of the "your chat has ended" segment should be fully editable. It currently violates several of my property style guidelines and there's nothing I can do about it.

Problems:

The icon color is wrong.
    The text is written in plural. (There is no "us" in my studio)
    The text contains a typographic error that cannot be corrected.

We should be able to:

Remove this entire segment of the CX loop if desired.

Change the icon color.

Remove the icon.

Edit the heading text.

Edit the body text.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At this stage, we don’t have a feature to modify ‘your chat has ended’, or the option to edit the text color.

Rest assured, your suggestion has been submitted to our engineers. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

18. Reply message with customer name automatically

Can make it reply message to [customer name] automatically

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

We currently don’t have a feature that will automatically include your customer’s name in the message.

An alternative way to capture your customer’s details is to use the Pre-Chat form.

The form will require the visitor to fill in the fields such as their name and email address, a phone number and location.

Once you have retrieved your customer’s information, you can send them a personalized message.

You can even create shortcuts for repetitive replies and add their name before sending the message.

These canned responses can be used while chatting with visitors. They save you time and make sure your responses are accurate and consistent. They also ensure spelling and grammar are correct.

Please note: The Pre-Chat form can act as a deterrent to some visitors and in turn reduce your engagement rate. Statistically, using…

19. 25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Save ticket as draft

There is no draft during creating ticket.
    When we are creating a ticket, but if a new chat is coming in and take, the ticket will be not stored. To avoid missing ticket or re-creating the ticket, it would be great if we can save the ticket as a draft.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base