Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it possible to change color of the expand, minimize, etc. icons in header

The expand, minimize, etc. icons in the header of the Tawk chat box are images, it's not possible to change the color of them.

When adding a light color to the background of the header in Tawk chat box it is not possible to see the expand, minimize, etc. icons. header icons.

If the expand, minimize, etc. icons in the header was simply made with SVG for example, the color of the Header Text and expand, minimize, etc. icons could automatically have the same HEX color.

This would make your service comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0,vthat…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need to incorporate a way for users to immediately identify which chats have been marked as Negative rather than having to go through ea

You need to incorporate a way for users to immediately identify which chats have been marked as Negative rather than having to go through each

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. change the text of the botton [Start chat] , i would like to be editable , i hope you listen to this request it is very important

change the text of the botton [Start chat] , i would like to be editable , i hope you listen to this request it is very important

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Great product - but I found that if I close the bubble - it's closed forever - or until I reset my cookies - the bubble is a great plus - it

Closing the bubble should not be permanent. refreshing the page - or coming back for another session should reload the bubble. I closed the bubble just to see what happens and not I have to clean out cookies to get it back. Thanks - overall a wonderful product.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it possible to only have the chat box on certain pages using the Joomla CMS

As above, either using your Joomla plugin or ideally via the Admin settings at tawk.to so I can continue to just use the javascript on the template.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. after using visitor{} in logged-in state, it working great. But but clients without login, they don't ask name, email etc.

I am using visitor {} api in my site, so that member don't have to put name, email in chat startup. But it is not working for non logged-in clients.

I want both pre chat form and visitor api at the same time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edit options for the Visitor name

In the dashboard view of the history, it would be nice to be able to replace the Visitor ID number with a customer/client name

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make chat more persinalized

Please make the feature when the trigger opens chat so it opened with specific agent with photo. This will cause more confidence for visitors and encourage increasingly to turn on the chat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. domain

Allow Domain Restriction to use wildcards to block certain parts of your website e.g. mysite.com/forums/testing/* - Anything under testing and beyond would not show chat window

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add ability to create and enable trigger only for desktop /non-mobile widget

Add ability to create and enable trigger only for desktop /non-mobile widget and vice-versa

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make dashboard "site-aware"

Dashboard can reflect statistics that may be misleading. Currently I have 2 sites, my own business, a client's of mine (which I rarely get online as operator) and the personal tawk one. I am usually online only for the first one (my own business). This means that in "Online" menu I have "Yes / No / No" set. With this selection I get live data from my own site, but statistics under it and on the right are from all sites (however I am online or not in them). This can make me anxious when I see "missed chats", which…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Emails and messagem could be change and use another than english, could be like the control panel .

Emails and messagem could be change and use another than english, could be like the control panel .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Modify fields in Away Form

We would like to make a required field on the "Away" chat form. I know the "Offline" status can have a required field but we want one for Away too while maintaining a clear channel when we are "Online" with no required fields.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Chatbox Redesign

I was thinking about how all of the other big named paid chat scripts are redesigning there chatboxes, and they have since increased in users. For instance, Intercom reported having almost 1,000 new users the day they released a new chatbox design. Crisp just released their new chatbox design (looks like Intercom's), and they are boosting in users. I would just like something a little fresh and new.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ho there Michael,

Thank you for the submission. We will be starting to work on this quite soon as we finish the design for our new mobile apps.

Be patient as we are a small team. (:

15. Disable like/dislike function or make it available at the end

The rating system is only there for spam, for some people this might be fun to press. Therefore, an option to leave it after the chat is ended would be nice or edit the feature as it is but to avoid it being abused and spammed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Different icons for Tawk when in mobile mode.

Different icons for Tawk when in mobile mode.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Visual difference in dashboard chats

In the back-end / dashboard the chats are less clear in who said what. I suggest the same visual appearance as front-end with speech bubbles to make it easier to quickly see who said what.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you add Total number of site Views to Tawk

Could you add Total number of site Views to in historical page, it will help knowing site visitors

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Display every visitor's action count directly in the monitoring dashboard

Seeing the number of actions that a visitor is currently on, is arguably one of the strongest indicators of engagement.
    Currently, I find myself having to click on every visitor to see how deeply they are interacting and then analyse whether Chatting to them may be beneficial or not...

Seeing their actions count straight away will give a very strong idea of who to focus on and who's worth exploring into.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it possible to have seperate statistics on your "sites" -not combined.

Being able to see activity separated on each website ive added would be ideal, not a total combination.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base