Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keep the agent's last WIP message if the user disconnects/ends the chat

Our agents tend to write quite technical, detailed answers. These work-in-progress responses are lost if the user disconnects for whatever reason.

Can the agent's message text please not be lost if the user disconnects. This enables the agent to copy/paste it into an email etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a lot more documentation or large community based forum for answering questions or solving problems

I'm hunting for a place where people have the problems I have and have already solved them. Find this with most everything I work with. I'm using the API JS, have error codes, special use....but I can't find anything to learn from others that have already gone through this. Would love to be able to post and have others in the community help. Once I learn it better, I'd be glad to help others as well. I do on other sites now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there dear tawker,

We are very happy to hear that we have a devoted community. We are actually starting to look into a community forum where you could do exactly this and more. But this will require time.

In the meantime, our friendly support people will be happy to help you out! You can contact them by initiating a conversation here: https://www.tawk.to/

Hope this helps!

3. Like / Dislike Spam

Add a checkbox, that will show when users like / dislike the conversation ONLY if its checked. because some people spam those buttons

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable tickets created via email to use the "reply-to" address for ticket replies

I currently have an issue where I'm trying to integrate an online contact form with tawk.to messages/tickets. The form gets sent from a default wordpress email address with the customer's email address passed through as the "reply-to" address. Tawk doesn't detect the reply-to address. Instead, it used the sender address. This makes it impossible to actually reply to tickets because tawk doesn't detect the right reply address.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there David,

Yes, it won’t work as you are trying to use the ticketing system in a way that it’s not supposed to be used yet.
    We have had discussions that Visitors should be able to create tickets as well as Agents do but currently we only support Agents creating tickets.

We’re thinking about this but are not sure when development on this will start, though.

5. Exclude one particular account from receiving offline notifications

It would be great if we could just exclude one particular account from receiving offline notifications.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make chat window like intercm.io.

If you make the chat window like intercom.io it will be a great product to use.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The option of adding picture to a trigger

Would be good If there is an option of adding a picutre to a trigger do when trigger pops up users can see whom they are about to talk to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it possible to use more than one widget on the same web page.

I would like to use one widget as a contact form, the other for chat. Some people would rather send email than chat, and I would like to be able to offer both. But I'm told 2 widgets would conflict with each other. I like the look of Tawk.to and would like to have the consistency of design rather than using another service to generate the contact form.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there Mary,

You are correct that 2 Widgets would conflict each other. You can setup different departments for chat and contact and they will show up in different colors so the right people can answer, based on the color of the conversation.

We will be working on routing soon which will ring the conversation only for available Agents in the specific department.

Hope this answers your request.

11. Allow HTML in triggers

Would be great if we could enter HTML in trigger's messages, so we can show links or other html features to users.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Windows Auto Login on Start

Right now every time I start my computer up I have to login and even if I click remember me, it doesn't stay logged in. It would be nice to be able to start it and have it save my login and auto log me in and set me as available when it starts unless I actually log out.

Other software such as skype keeps you logged in automatically until you physically log out of that program. One less thing to remember to do.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. API method to create the initial message

A new API method to fill the text input with a premade message, passed as a argument. Like openDialog('Hello, I need help with me dashboard'), and the input field would have 'Hello, I need help with me dashboard'

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow desktop notifications to be user customizable. Currently, they are much too easy to miss when working on other tasks

The notifications are inadequate and are going to cause me to stop using the app since I am repeatedly missing chats while working on other desktop tasks. There should be a way to keep the notification on screen until acknowledged, and also to make it appear bigger and more intrusive

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve the all important desktop notification

its such a neat service u have , but with big flaw: the desktop notification just flashes for a few sec only. u need to change this surely. else this service loses a lot of its value. so much so it becomes negative for both the user and the customer . difficult to use till this is fixed, else i was planning to install it right way

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tagging: Generic and Reporting

Be able to add generic tags with a drop down menu to be used across all properties. Add tags to reporting.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a trigger condition for history pages

"Visitor history page" - as a value you put a part of an URL or exact URL that visitor visited during his session.

Example: if visitor was on contact page once, don't ask him if he needs help.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need to enter a second message in an advanced trigger

My advanced triggers need to carry a second message - possibly marketing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Invite an agent to multiple sites instead of inviting to each site individually

To have the ability to invite an agent to multiple sites instead of inviting to each site individually.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Decrease height of popup message.

When you select position from the list, popup appears. Now it covers the whole list (by height) and it's uncomfortable.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base