Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to change how chat widget looks for mobile and desktop

An option to differentiate how the chat widget will look on desktop and widget. Would be great if we can also dictate how triggers work for mobile and desktop too. Right now on desktop, having the chat pop up after X seconds is fine, but on mobile it's a huge annoyance as customers can't browse our store without being blocked by chat at least once.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Windows Auto Login on Start

Right now every time I start my computer up I have to login and even if I click remember me, it doesn't stay logged in. It would be nice to be able to start it and have it save my login and auto log me in and set me as available when it starts unless I actually log out.

Other software such as skype keeps you logged in automatically until you physically log out of that program. One less thing to remember to do.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. API method to create the initial message

A new API method to fill the text input with a premade message, passed as a argument. Like openDialog('Hello, I need help with me dashboard'), and the input field would have 'Hello, I need help with me dashboard'

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Posibility to change/modify ticket ID Number

Please add posibility to change/modify ticket ID or assign smaller possible number to new ticket, For example first created ticket id is #1 and if we make second ticket it would be #2 , after that we delete first ticket then next third ticket which we create should have #1 as it was free and has no previous record.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make visitors geo location (city) visible in offline form

Please add to offline form visitors Location- city.
    Thanks

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FAQ's for when offline

Create option to add 1-4 FAQ's which people see and can click on to get an immediate answer when chat is offline.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to disable an agent going into IDLE

We talk daily with more then 5 visitors on our website. Our talks, involve more than 6 hours of chatting. At some point the agent or the visitor might take a break or not say anything for a long period of time. It would be great if we could disable the IDLE feature because that is causing our chats to be interrupted and we as agents sometime can not rejoin the chats if the visitor isn't paying attention to the chat widget.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow HTML in triggers

Would be great if we could enter HTML in trigger's messages, so we can show links or other html features to users.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. start chat using javascript and passing an initial message (via script) during start

Just like endChat JavaScript API, Can we please initiate the chat using JavaScript and at the same time passing an initial text (automatically).

Say the api can be: Tawk_API.startChat(initialText);

Reason why I am asking for the same: we are planning to use one automated chat (AI based) where some of the simple questions can be answered automatically. But if the AI based chat finds that the answer is not available in it's knowledge base, then it should pass the handle to human agent. Here where I am planning to use tawk.

So, here 2 important points are there. The chat…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Deliver Google Fonts local

Please make it possible to use Fonts from a local server. Using google fonts is not ok under GDPR afaik.

Greetings

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Set time for automatic ending of a chat

I think after a set amount of time a visitor does not reply (you can set the time) it should allow for the chat to be automatically ended, with some sort of message just before it ends like "Thank you for chatting, due to no reply the chat has been ended but feel free to open it up again if you need more assistance" But this message should be customizable.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please allow custom timezones for offline messages

It's set to GMT+0 but it would be nice is it could be set to different time zones so on first glance we could see when they tried to contact

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Separate Analytics by page in the dashboard

When using tawk.to live chat on more than one website through the same dashboard it would be good to be able to separate the analytics between the sites rather than have it all combined.

Hope you can work something!!

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Write the visitor "name" and "email" in the transcript template sent by email

If you add this fields in the email template sent to the admin email, it will be possible to sinc the transcripts with any people profile in any other tool.

Zapier Email Parser is capable of scraping an email, find relevant information (email and name) and later integrate with any tool.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. rich-text / html for ticket emails

The current email capabilities don't support a rich text body. This is essential because customers don't know embedded images, fonts, font colors, etc are all stripped out of inbound emails. That makes it very difficult to collaborate with customers.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give time scheduler options at 5 minute blocks instead of only 15 minute

The current time scheduler options of 15 minutes only are very restricting. For example I have someone working til 6pm but the only options are to go off at 5.45pm or 6pm when really I need it to be 5.55pm.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set department using setAttributes()

Hello Tawk team,

If user is logged in, we would like to assign it to a specific department using javascript API; this would be great, we are already using setAttributes() on secure mode to set name and email, so set the department using the javascript API should be the next step.

is this on your to do list?

Thanks in advance.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Display trigger on mobile and tablet not only in fullscreen mode.

The Idea is to correclty display the widget window in mobile and tablet. The best solution will be to see a small window, because actually it automatically go fullscreen. Because if you use some triggers, in tablet and mobile version they are too much invasive.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Auto-log off agents after x hours of inactivity!

One of my employees left his account logged in at work on Friday. We all went home for the weekend. Our website's chat was ONLINE and the only way to get it to turn off was to literally KICK the agent off of our website and re-invite. Any settings he had are now lost.

Just like a bank asks if you are still there after 10 minutes, there needs to be an option like this for agents. Perhaps on or off or set at a long number of hours, but honestly, as of right now there being no way to…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    Thank you for the suggestion.

Web-dashboard will show agent as not online after some time.
    Only session on our mobile apps (Android and iOS) will keep widget always in Online state.

To make widget be in Offline you can change your status on mobile to “Invisible”, log out or end mobile session from other device (in web: Profile – Browser & App sessions).

Also you can use the “Scheduler” feature to auto turn the widget online/offline during certain hours.

20. Bulk Download of Report

Able to download report in one page and need not go to each section. This should include per agent's data as well as group data in one report.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base