Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre chat

In the pre chat form, if a customer does not fill the phone number (phone number being a mandatory filed) and submits the form the message shown is "Invalid phone number" but the actual message should be "The phone number should be provided". How can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable chat ended message on the APP

It would be nice to disable the chat ended app pop up message. It's just a unnecessary pop up message for what we use the chat APP for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Trigger for visitors who have high shopping cart value.

This gives you a great opportunity to prevent abandonment and convert any high-value prospects.

It could be a full concierge service to guide customers through the checkout process and help them make the right choices. It could be a simple offer of help. Either way, using live chat triggers to engage your high-value leads helps you build relationships and convert more visitors into paying customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow developers to make the embedded chat box full screen, say if one page was dedicated only to the chat

I would like to dedicate one page on my site to only chat - kind of like having a chat web app, so I would like to option to make the chat box full screen with the embedded option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The size of the Agent bubble should be larger

We should be able to make the Agent Bubble a larger picture so people can see who they are chatting with better. Probably a simple fix

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. setting for the load time

I'd would be nice that you could set when you want the widget to start appearing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the capability to give a property its own ring/notification.We have 300 properties.We would like one to have its own ring to identify it

We have 300 properties. If we could assign certain groups or properties their own ring, it would make it easier to identify the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option to hide header menu buttons (on mobile)

If possible it would be a nice option if we could hide the header buttons when mobile (back button and menu button).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I inserted a knowledge base URL in section KB of your chat system, i see that i can only copy/paste it why i can't insert it automatically

I inserted a knowledge base URL in section KB of your chat system, i see that i can only copy/paste it

why i can't insert it automatically in chat answer to clients ? agents don't need this, end users need it !

we have too many articles, we can't all codify with shortcuts, we need to be able to browse our KB too

Also, i need to insert all links automatically from my KB of my website, chatstack can do this with WHMCS integration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I like the functionality of the ticketing system, But I want to customize the look of the emails being sent

I want to change the look of the emails being sent in the ticketing system to better show off my companies marketing tactics. Also I like to have my emails show my picture in it to more closely relate to my customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customized PreChat form based on department type selected

This makes lot of sense as information retrieved by each department will be different

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Chat transcript need to be sent as per the admin location

I had done a chat session with one of the prospective customer and endded the chat. Later I just want to check the chat history and noticed that the time which is mentioned against each chat is in (GMT+0) i.e I had the chat @ 2.pm but it shows as 8.am So, it would be good to update the chat transcription as per the specific zone. Actually the inflow of the customer is also depened on the time so, it would be really good to have this custome zone update from admin end.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i suggest that pop out will some times not required for some website so please set an option for the menu like pop out enable or desable and

i suggest that pop out will some times not required for some website so please set an option for the menu like pop out enable or desable and upload and others too

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow us to hide the Desktop notification "I'm going to sleep" system tray message

Allow us to hide the Desktop notification "I'm going to sleep" system tray message. I see someone asked for this in past and you declined it. And as someone also commented, I'd rather a pop-up in the tray when someone starts a chat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ticket - Make the thread into conversations in email clients, also going to Junk

Regarding the ticketing features.

1) In Outlook it doesn't thread the ticket replies and updates as part of one single conversation, please update something so it threads all conversations from the same ticket.

2) In Outlook it made all replies sent via the dashboard to the recipient as junk / Spam. Maybe you need to look into some things to resolve that such as DKIM,etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to have the user been sent a link for a promotional emailer after a certain time amount

After the user has been on the chat box to automatically send a link to a promotional emailer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. increase the number of characters into form offline

Is there a possibility to increase the number of characters to insert in an offline form? Now are only 150 char for a field multiple chooise

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!
    Your suggestion for increasing the multiple choice field only?

I just want to update the title of your suggestion be more precise, cause now the first thought was about the message-input :)

19. please add a send button to the bottom of your chat window.it seems unprofessional without it.

please add a send button to the bottom of your chat window.it seems unprofessional without it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to have a different profile for each Property/Website

When you are managing two websites, having two emails you should have the possibility to setup an account for each website, with two different emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base