Skip to content

Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3461 results found

1. Leave a message to a missed visitor, when he back online, he can still receive my message on the widget

Ability to leave messages to visitors that agents are missed, once the visitors are back online. Visitors can receive agents' messages.

crisp.chat has this feature. It's quite convenient to rely a visitor's offline messages.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cathern,   

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.  At the moment, we currently don't have a feature to leave a message to a missed visitor.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.  

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.  You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

2. KB search should handle words like "and" and phrases like "how do you"

Right now if a user searches the KB for "cats and dogs", it shows all articles that mention "cats", plus all articles that mention "dogs", plus all articles that contain the word "and". Including the matches for the word "and" renders that search useless - it's going to be every single article in the KB.

SImilarly, people often type things like "how do you train a cat", which ends up also being useless, because it matches all articles containing the word "how", "do", or "you" - also "a". Again, that ends up being every single article.

Ideally, the search would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New User want to add Live Chat on my Website

Hello, Folks I want to add the Live Chat Integration on My website. https://wopick.org Is this Possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    40 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

Thank you for your interest in tawk.to

There are a few options for adding a chat widget to your website depending on how your website is built. 

Head over here to learn more: https://help.tawk.to/article/adding-a-widget-to-your-website 

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

4. edit message

We would like the ability to edit a SENT live chat message by our operator(s). Sometimes they make simple spelling or grammar mistakes. ( ie: change you to your or you're )

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jon,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At this stage, we don't have options for deleting or editing sent messages.

However, our canned shortcut template messages can help you raise consistency in agent responses and avoid grammatical errors.

You can learn more about shortcuts here: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-shortcuts

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you. You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

5. Change Direct Link Chat Window Size

Can you please change the size of the direct link chat window which looks stupid taking up the entire screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Damian,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your suggestion here.

At this time, the direct chat link opens in a full browser window. There is no setting in the dashboard for modifying its size.

Learn more about the direct chat link in our Help Center: https://help.tawk.to/article/direct-chat-link

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out to our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

6. An option to use the older version of the application!

This new update is not very user-friendly and I've been facing various issues with the interface.

Please make it possible for us to use the older version. This forced upgrade to the latest interface is not healthy.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is Elle from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, there is no option to revert back to the old version of the dashboard.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

7. Is Tik Tok Safe?

Currently, Tik Tok is a video sharing app that has millions of users. In addition to the live stream feature, TikTok also has the ability to restrict content to only 18+. But does TikTok actually restrict users' content? Despite this, TikTok is not the safest social networking app out there. https://modpree.com/tiktok-18-plus/

Despite its seemingly benign appearance, TikTok still has a huge amount of information collected on its users. And TikTok has been used by the Chinese government to disseminate propaganda and to interfere in other countries' elections. However, TikTok is taking steps towards maturity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. university assignment writing services UK

Are you pursuing a post-graduate degree but short on time due to a side job? Been there done that. Once we graduate with a bachelor’s degree, student life doesn’t remain the same as it used to be before. On the other hand, academic tasks turn tougher in master's or MPhil programs. All these pointers increase the need for university assignment writing services.
    Being famous for easing student’s life, they facilitate pupils with skills like detail oriented behavior, and experience in a variety of subjects with all time upgraded work. From report writing to essay creation to case study to assignment…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to integrate Tawk in My Website

How to integrate Tawk in My Website:
    I am Sharig my website URL:
    https://www.samwebstudio.com

Please Suggest me ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is Elle from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.  

There are two ways to integrate the tawk.to live chat into your site.

#1 - Copy and paste the tawk.to widget code into your site's HTML section before the closing of the </body tag>
    https://www.tawk.to/knowledgebase/getting-started/adding-a-widget-to-your-website/

#2 - Use the module or plugin for a system such as WordPress, Joomla or Shopify. You can find our integration guides in the Help Center:
    https://help.tawk.to/category/integrations
    https://help.tawk.to/category/shopping-cart-integrations

I believe the best way to assist you would be through a screensharing call. Would you be willing to hop on a call with one of our phone support agents so they can better help you with this? If so, here’s the link to schedule a support call: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support

If you have any tawk.to related concerns, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist…

10. Enable Chat feature between vendor and user (for marketplace websites)

Enable Chat feature between vendor and user (for marketplace websites)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Detect emoji before type them or setting to disable

Hi, I've replied an opened ticket, anche in the text area the special symbols was ok, but when I've sent the message the "B)" characters was translated into the correspondent emoji 😎. And that's not professionally for our activity. Is there any way to show immediately the emoji in the text area after typed or disable them?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for reaching out.

An option to disable the emoji feature is available in the Dashboard. We regret that you were given the wrong information.

Follow the steps below to disable the emoji option in your widget:

1. If you have multiple properties, check to make sure you have selected the correct one.  Hover over your currently-selected property in the upper left menu to select a new property.

2. Click the Administration (Gear) icon in the lower-left corner of your dashboard.

3. In the Channels menu, select ‘Chat Widget’

4. Under Widget Behavior, you'll find the emoji options under ‘Feature Settings’

5. Toggle ‘Disable emoji selection’ to the “on” position.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

12. Create Swagger API for other user... And also create API call for Copy records from tawk to his own application.

Create Swagger API for other user... And also create API call for Copy records from tawk to his own application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Samir,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.
    You can view our current API documentation here:

https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out to our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

13. Dear Tawk. One thing that has disappointed me about the new Tawk version is that I'm able to see less of the conversation thread on the scr

Dear Tawk. One thing that has disappointed me about the new Tawk version is that I'm able to see less of the conversation thread on the screen. In other words in the previous version I could see something the person said say two minutes ago. Now I'm having to scroll up to be able to see this. When you're in the middle of a conversation, this is certainly more of a hassle. Do you understand what I'm saying? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ron,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your suggestion here.

At this time, there is no setting in the chat panel for modifying the font size. In the meantime, changing the text size in your browser may allow you to view longer conversations with less scrolling.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

14. Sharing the Originated Traffic Source for Earlier Contacted Chat Visitor

It would be useful better if your share the originated traffic source for the earlier contacted chat visitor. currently we can see the traffic source only for live visitor. it will be useful for more startups & SMBs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ravikumar,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for sharing your suggestion here.

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to our dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to contact our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

15. updates not friendly use

we have some concern regarding to new updates of tawk.to
    from previous updates we can see the replies of client even if from offline or tickets inbox

but now we dont know how to distinguish which is the new replies the update is not good
    then selecting from open closed and pending for each chats is very hassle unlike before

all of chats and tickets are open
    thats the problem

even we view all of them and click the x in the top area still open in all sections

its very hassle unlike before
    and its redundant there is x…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Almar,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your suggestions here.

We are collecting all feedback received and will continue to push ongoing updates based on customer input.

At the moment we are still updating our system,  the launch of the new CRM added to our dashboard.

Chats and tickets are different functions. chats are conversations sent through the live chat widget, while tickets are sent by email/email forwarding. A chat may be converted into a ticket.

To mark one or more conversations as closed in the Inbox, tick the checkbox to the left of each message in the list.Then, tick the check icon in the upper right to “Mark as closed.” Should you wish to close all open messages in the Inbox, select all conversations by ticking the checkbox in the upper-left of the list. Then, click the check icon to mark all as closed. Tickets with…

16. chat integration to my website not working

i am having issues to add chat widget to my website https://urbansecuritiesservices.in/ please help me to integrate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please give options to enlarge the text of the chat.

A button or setting to change the size of the text in the chat It would be useful to all users. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, most updates in the dashboard cannot be configured.  Please try to zoom in on the page. We have made sure that all text is readable.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to contact our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

18. joint chat button was not found

My clients report that they can't find the joint button when contacted. This error appears since October 23, 2022.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologise for the inconvenience.

We recently updated our dashboard as we launched a new feature: Contacts.

We already have restored all the hiccups so please let us know if you're still experiencing the same issues.

Our sincerest apology for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

More documentation will be available soon on how you can maximize the use of Contacts. 

To learn more, you may refer to the related topic here: https://help.tawk.to/category/contacts

19. Please remove the 'last updated' function on the Knowledge Base questions

The 'last updated' function on the knowledge base questions just looks tacky. Is this able to be removed, please?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Amy,

This is Elle from tawk.to, thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we cannot remove the 'Last Update' function in the KB.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

20. Provide an option to DISABLE THE WIDGET POPOUT menu option completely

JUst setting on click behaviour to MAXIMIZE is not good enough! Please have an option to remove the users ability to POP OUT the widget so that the callback functions can be guaranteed to always work on every chat!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Robert,

We do not currently have an option to remove the pop-out widget option from the chat menu. Our Widget Behavior settings including Visibility, Feature and On-click behavior settings, can be found in the Dashboard.

To configure the chat widget behaviour, do the following:

1. Make your way to the⚙️Administration panel of the Dashboard (gear icon in the lower-left corner).

2. Under Channels, select Chat Widget.

3. Under On Click Behavior, select either Popout or Maximize.

You can visit this link to find out more: https://help.tawk.to/article/change-how-the-widget-behaves-on-your-site

← Previous 1 3 4 5 173 174
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base