Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leave a message to a missed visitor, when he back online, he can still receive my message on the widget

Ability to leave messages to visitors that agents are missed, once the visitors are back online. Visitors can receive agents' messages.

crisp.chat has this feature. It's quite convenient to rely a visitor's offline messages.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cathern,   

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.  At the moment, we currently don't have a feature to leave a message to a missed visitor.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.  

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.  You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

2. New User want to add Live Chat on my Website

Hello, Folks I want to add the Live Chat Integration on My website. https://wopick.org Is this Possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

Thank you for your interest in tawk.to

There are a few options for adding a chat widget to your website depending on how your website is built. 

Head over here to learn more: https://help.tawk.to/article/adding-a-widget-to-your-website 

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

3. Add custom field to sbortcuts ..

For example .. hello {clientname} your speaking to {agentname} how can i help you..

So the names are taken for user and agent ..

If this make sense

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

We currently don’t have automation to fill custom fields in shortcuts when answering chats.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

4. Is it possible to prevent the agent account in the Android and iPhone apps from disconnecting automatically after a few days? Agents in this

Is it possible to prevent the agent account in the Android and iPhone apps from disconnecting automatically after a few days? Agents in this way risk losing chat and not realizing it

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Currently, there's still no option to prevent this. The app should be open and running in order for it not to get disconnected. At the moment, users session will expire if no login in 10-12 days.

We have taken note of your feedback and have submitted this to our engineering team. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented. Please keep an eye for the updates. 

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.  You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

5. Report filtered by trigger

It would be great to have a report filtered by trigger, i.e. I would like to see how many chats I get for each trigger that I have set up in different sections of my web page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be very useful to view messages for ALL properties on one window sorted by date without having to click into each property

For people that manage the chat for multiple sites, and want to view and sort all messages for ALL properties in one window

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

Currently, we do not have any feature to manage all properties in one window.

We have submitted this request to our engineers for assessment. We will provide an update should this feature be approved.

7. A message from a visitor or operator API

API that enable to send message as visitor or operator thru API e.g tawkto.messageFromVisitor('Message from visitor!')
    tawkto.messageFromOperator('Message from operator!');
    This is a very helpful feature specially if we want to send message from our form to tawk to chat

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we only have this API on messages. Please check the link below:

https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

We're continuing to build out our Messaging product and have taken on your suggestions. We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.  If you have any other questions, require assistance, please reach out to us at support@tawk.to. Thank you.

8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Currently, we cannot assign chats to a specific agent or assistant. All incoming chats can be viewed and answered by all agents logged in to the property.

Departments allow you to make sure the right agents answer visitors.  They also allow you to assign a ticket to a particular department, ensuring everyone in that department receives the email/notification.

Here is how the department function works:

1. Chats can be assigned to departments. All agents, including those not assigned to a department, can see all incoming chats. However, only those assigned to the selected department will receive a notification. This makes it easy to transfer chats..

2. Once a chat is assigned to a department, agents will only hear chat notifications when there are no agents online in the selected department. This prevents chats from going unanswered.

4. Currently, there is…

9. Track & Report Status duration per agent " Online, Invisible and Away"

I would like to suggest a more in depth reporting feature on status durations and log in/log out time It would be extremely useful to be able to report on the duration spent on online, invisible and away status per agent so we can monitor productivity and improve our chat service.

It would also be helpful to be able to report on the log in & log out times per agent.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heather,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We do not currently have a reporting option for Monitoring that  tracks the status or log in/log out times of agents.

Our Reporting Section offers data for the following:

Chat Analytics

Chat Volume

Missed Chats

Average Chat Duration

User Satisfaction

First Response Time

Tickets

Volume New Ticket

Solved Tickets

Ticket Source

Resolution Time

Tickets Reopened

First Respond

Knowledge Base Stats

Articles

Searches

Feedback

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the development team. They will review this suggestion and add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

10. Improve integration options in integromat or zapier.

It would be nice to get chat transcript and other variables besides triggering. These information are very useful to get tendencies from clients and it would be helpful to integrate them in other CRM platforms.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ana,

This is Elle from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Our Webhooks support the following events:

Chat Start

Chat End

New Ticket

For more in-depth information on how our webhooks work, visit our developer portal at https://developer.tawk.to/webhooks/

In addition, your request is possible through our REST API. Please reach out to our support team via our chat widget to request beta access to our REST API and Metrics API documentation.

Alternatively, you may email us at support@tawk.to.

You can view our main Javascript API documentation here:  https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. Our live agents are always available 24/7 to assist you.

11. Customise email response

Need to be able to customise the emails that are sent to customers via the platform to include custom formatting, footers, logos, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We currently don't have a feature for automatically configuring or editing email transcripts.

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

12. Improve tawk to features in mobile app

Tawk To is really a good app from the point of view of allowing businesses to integrate chat. But one of the major problem associated with the existing app is with respect to notifications and especially in mobile app. When the tawk to chat is open on my mobile, there is no sound notification avaiable for new visitors. So it implies that tawk to is not giving any sound notification for new visiors when the app is open. I have this installed on my website at: https://studentlifesaviour.com/ie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jessica, 

The "New visitor" is turned off by default so you have to enable it in Settings - Configure alerts - turn on Visitor visits.

Note that notifications will be shown only when the app is minimized or in the background.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to 

13. New design idea

Wondering if you have plans to update your design for the chat widgets? It looks plain, kind of outdated compared to others like Intercom, Drift, Olark, Zendesk, Influx.

The end-user chat window looks outdated. Others' chat systems look sleek, clean, nice user interface and customizable. Also, even the chat widget icons are pretty hideous.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. the chat widget not showing on firefox for desktop

sometimes it loads but it looks like a blank card the pre chat form does not appears it only happens on firefox for desktop on all plataforms, Windows , MacOs, and Linux.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

As per our last conversation over email, our developers have found out that your code is affecting the dynamic imports.

You have also agreed that the issue was due to the PayPal payment method in your website that was causing the conflict.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

15. Ability to edit messages after sent

Both visitors and agents can edit messages after sent.
    This feature could really help to modify some vocabulary errors after sent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Morgen,

We currently don't have an option to edit spelling or phrases after it sent. We suggest for you to use shortcuts.

Shortcuts save you time and keep your team’s responses accurate and consistent. They also ensure that your spelling and grammar are correct.  https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-shortcuts  

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you. 

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support

16. An option to allow switching add-on subscriptions to a different add-on

Hello: I want to activate the brand removal function, but I activated a video + voice + sharing function, can you help me switch to the function I want?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is Elle from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, we can cancel your Video + Voice + Screensharing function and activate the rebranding add-on.

Please contact our billing department to cancel your current subscription and activate the rebranding add-on.

You can reach out to the billing department by making a request through the chat, by emailing support@tawk.to, or by scheduling a call with our support team.

Here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

17. Snooze ticket

Sometimes we have conversations we want to followup on in a week's (or whatever) time. It would be great if we could add a reminder to a ticket.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can I add a note to a chat via JavaScript Api ?

It would be usefull to read some cookie info and add it to a note in the chat
    Thanks a lot

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi César,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions.

Currently, we do not have the option to add notes using the JavaScript API.

You can learn more about our current methods in the JavaScript API documentation on our developer platform: https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

Our REST API gives you the option to request additional data from tawk.to. You can learn more about our REST API and request access here: https://docs.tawk.help/article/rest-api

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to

19. Chat response time should not be calculated when all chat agents are on "invisible"

For example: a live chat comes through and ALL AGENTS ARE ON INVISIBLE STATUS. After 2 minutes an Agent jumps "Online" to service that member , and Joins the incoming chat 10 seconds after changing to online status. The Chat response time should reflect "10 seconds" not 2 minutes and 10 seconds.

For this scenario the chat response time should calculate from when the agent is on online status, as it is not a true reflection the way it is currently set up considering the the chat widget would have been showing as "offline" and should no one have answered…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heather,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us your feedback and suggestions. We value your input and we thank you for the continued support for our product.

Our current feature calculates the time it takes an agent logged into the Dashboard to join the chat. If agents are missing chats or need more time to reply, you can create a Chat Rescuer Trigger. This trigger is used to auto-respond to messages if agents don't respond in time. The delay message options range from 10 seconds to 1 hour.

You can send a message to your visitors saying you are currently unavailable and requesting that they leave their details.

For more information, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-triggers

You can also activate the scheduler function for your chat widget to avoid missed chats.

For example, if your operating hours are 9 AM - 5 PM, then…

20. Have the ability to report on successful agent initiated chats vs visitor initiated chats

Our agents use the monitoring page to "initiate" or "reach out" to the visitors on our website to start a conversation with them.

At this point in time we can report on the unsuccessful initiated chats based on their being 0 response from the member. However there is no way for us to track or monitor what initiated chats where sucesfull in starting a conversation with a visitor.

Would like to request a more advanced reporting system whereby we can seperate the successful initiated chats to the client initiated chats.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heather,

At this stage, we do not have a feature allowing us to identify agent reponses that get the most engagement.

However, you can search chats by keyword and topic using the filtering features. You can also view the top search terms visitors use in your Knowledge Base.

To learn more about the features available in our reporting panel, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/understanding-reporting

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

If you want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 170 171
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base