Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add custom field to sbortcuts ..

For example .. hello {clientname} your speaking to {agentname} how can i help you..

So the names are taken for user and agent ..

If this make sense

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

We currently don’t have automation to fill custom fields in shortcuts when answering chats.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. Customer Feedback Before/After Chat Ending

With TAWK-

1) We are Giving Support, Means a Agent Alice is interacting with customer. Is there something I can send email requesting feedback with our form to it and such email should sent to customer as soon as chat is ended.

2) Same way if I want to collect Feedback as soon as he/she tries to End Chat. I mean before ending chat feedback should be collected?

495 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions.

Currently, we have the Sentiments feature in which the visitor can click the thumbs up and down rating in the chat widget as a way of giving their feedback to the chat agent.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

3. Display trigger message on mobile = getting more attention

Modern chat services has an option for display trigger message on mobile. This service has, but does not show full message like in full screen mode, it shows icon with number of trigger messages, and you need to click on it for the full message. This doesn't attract attention like in the full screen mode.

I was wondering is there a possibility to display trigger on mobile and tablet not only in fullscreen mode?

This could be done as part of trigger where you can find the button to activate this option while setting the trigger or in the chat…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

We have changed the way the mobile widget behaves regarding Trigger messages.

The Trigger message will work on mobile but instead of a pop-up message, it will now have a little red number 1, or 2 that will appear on the chat widget. The same way it does when you receive a text message.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

4. Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. needed a report of visits on the site, you could develop

needed a report of visits on the site, you could develop

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

We currently don’t have the option to generate reports for site visits.

We do offer the following functions for viewing your properties’ activities:

1. Statistics in the Dashboard — this offers a quick snapshot of the traffic on your site
    Live Visitors
    History
    Visitors
    Chats
    Page Views
    Reporting

Learn more here: https://help.tawk.to/article/understanding-the-statistics-in-your-dashboard

2. Reporting — download your monthly report

Chat Analytics
    Chat Volume
    Missed Chats
    Average Chat Duration
    User Satisfaction
    First Response Time

Tickets
    Volume New Ticket
    Solved Tickets
    Ticket Source
    Resolution Time
    Tickets Reopened
    First Response Time

Knowledge Base
    Articles
    Searches
    Feedback

3. Weekly Roundups — a snapshot report of the week’s activities
    Visits
    Chats
    Offline messages
    Missed chats
    Tickets
    Online hours
    Engagement rate

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me…

6. Limitation of one agent to join per chat

We want to limit it up-to 1 agent per 1 chat. I would like to know if we can restrict multiple agents to join same chat?

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

We currently do not have a feature limiting an agent’s ability to view and answer chats.

All members of a property see the same dashboard, incoming chats and message history.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. How to import outlook pst to office 365?

My customers are all from other countries, and I am a user. The bulk of our communications take place in Outlook. My machine crashed one day, causing all of my files to be corrupted. I was concerned because all of my Outlook files had disappeared, containing sensitive information between me and my clients. But then I found the eSoftTools PST Recovery software, which can import outlook pst to office 365 to some formats, and it restored all of my valuable Outlook data files in minutes. I recommend it to others because they will find themselves in a similar situation in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

At the moment, we have an X symbol as a warning sign together with the error message.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

9. Deleted users will still show in the Group chats. There is no way to remove them manually.

Deleted users will still show in the Group chats. There is no way to remove them manually.

Even if the users have deleted their Tawk account they still will be shown in all the group chats.

The support team suggests that we may create a new group chat. Not a good idea as we lose the history.

My suggestion is to have these possibilities as a admin to delete undesired or inactive users from the group chats.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

With regards to this concern, once the members were removed from the property, you won’t be able to delete their names manually in the group chat list.

I would recommend asking the members to “leave” the chat group first before deleting them from the property. Alternatively, create a new group chat with the rest of the team members.

To know more about Group Chats, visit the following links:

1. Creating a Group Chat: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-a-group-chat

2. Adding direct messages and group chats to tabs: https://help.tawk.to/article/adding-direct-messages-and-group-chats-to-tabs

3. Managing Group Chats: https://help.tawk.to/article/managing-group-chats

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: …

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to convert Outlook Email to Mbox?

Someone has asked about Transforming Outlook Email to Mbox, so that name is eSsoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software. It works very simple and smooth steps without any difficulty. Using the mail filtering feature of this PST to MBOX software, users can transfer emails from a PST file to an MBOX file starting at a specific date. The Trial edition is open to all customers. In the trial edition, you can convert up to 25 email items per folder for free.
    Get more information:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Packers and Movers in Chandigarh

Shakti Packers and Movers Chandigarh are known as the best packers and movers in Chandigarh, having years of experience and knowledge in this field. We provide the transportation of goods and items from one place to another. we offer household goods transportation services at the best prices.
    http://www.packerandmoverinchandigarh.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Exporting tickets/messages to third party ticketing system

Please add an automatic export option so that tickets received in Tawk can be exported to a third-party ticketing system.

It's currently offered as a manual process, but it would be nice to have that as an option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Two-Step Verification on Hotmail: Set up & Benefits

Two step verification on Hotmail is the best method to protect your email account from unauthorized access. If you share highly confidential data, send or receive vital information through your Hotmail email account, you must enable 2-factor security on your Hotmail account. You can think of the 2-step verification as the double layer protection to keep your account protected from any unwanted access. It is very simple to activate, set up, and customized. Read this blog to know more about how to enable two-step verification on Hotmail. To know more info: https://emailsupportphonenumber.net/blog/two-step-verification-on-hotmail-set-up-benefits

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Packers and movers in Mohali

DPS Packers and movers in Mohali find the share for badly be wrong surrounded by forgive pretense taking into account than due respect for the era. We in addition to pay for insurance coverage for shipping items.
    https://packersmoversinmohali.in/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add chat already open message on mobile

I think the current chat behaviour on mobile phones is a bit confusing for users. Currently, on a mobile device, the chat is open in a new tab. Although I think it would be clearer to have it open as a (maximized) pop. I see you had such a feature already but removed it again.
    I think the current chat behaviour on mobile phones is a bit confusing for users. Currently, on a mobile device, the chat is open in a new tab. Although I think it would be clearer to have it open as a (maximized) pop. I see…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

This how the chat widget behaves on a mobile device:

1. If the chat widget is configured as a POPOUT, the chat widget will open in a separate tab purely for a chat.

Visitors will have to come back to the main tab if they wish to navigate your website.

2. If the chat widget is configured to MAXIMIZE, the chat widget will open within the current tab and the chat widget will follow the visitor as they navigate your website.

It will notify the visitor if there is an unread message in the same way it would for a text message on a mobile phone — a little red 1 or 2 appears on the widget.

To configure the chat widget behaviour, do the following:

1. Click the Administration Tab
    2. Select Chat…

17. Add option to set timezone from GMT0 to any other in email notification.

Add option to set timezone from GMT0 to any other in email notification. Other wise we are in GTM0 Summer time that is +1 hour and email notifications gets -1 hour in supper time...

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hide Chats I Have Not Joined

I'm wondering how we can make it so that my colleague can only filter to see the chats they are responsible for rather than having everyone's chats fill their screen as well.

For example: My colleagues were successful in "Joining" individual chats, but when one person (Colleague A) would join a chat, they could also see the chat Colleague B and Colleague C were having. This was being listed in the Active Chats tab. I'm wondering if there can be a way hide the chat if the person is not the individual responsible.

I recognize this is defaulted in the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 colum in one row

could you add a new feature like 2 colum in one row

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Routing

can you please have a routing capability so that a specific person will be contacted if they need a department.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At this stage, we don’t have a feature to route customers directly to a designated agent or Department.

Alternatively, you can follow these suggestions:

1. Direct Chat Link/Profile Page

Your visitor can directly send you a message using your Direct Chat Link/Profile Page.

This is useful when returning visitors want to reach out to a specific Agent.

To learn more, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/editing-your-personal-profile-page

2. Pre-Chat Form

A Pre-Chat Form requires a visitor to answer a set of questions before a chat commences.

You can set up a Pre-Chat Form allowing visitors to either request a Department or choose an agent’s name from a list of multiple agents.

Follow these steps to set up your Pre-Chat Form:

In your Dashboard, click the Admin gear icon in the left sidebar.
    Select Widget Content.
    Enable the Pre-Chat form…

← Previous 1 3 4 5 54 55
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base