Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add custom field to sbortcuts ..

For example .. hello {clientname} your speaking to {agentname} how can i help you..

So the names are taken for user and agent ..

If this make sense

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

We currently don’t have automation to fill custom fields in shortcuts when answering chats.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. Customer Feedback Before/After Chat Ending

With TAWK-

1) We are Giving Support, Means a Agent Alice is interacting with customer. Is there something I can send email requesting feedback with our form to it and such email should sent to customer as soon as chat is ended.

2) Same way if I want to collect Feedback as soon as he/she tries to End Chat. I mean before ending chat feedback should be collected?

511 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions.

Currently, we have the Sentiments feature in which the visitor can click the thumbs up and down rating in the chat widget as a way of giving their feedback to the chat agent.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

3. Display trigger message on mobile = getting more attention

Modern chat services has an option for display trigger message on mobile. This service has, but does not show full message like in full screen mode, it shows icon with number of trigger messages, and you need to click on it for the full message. This doesn't attract attention like in the full screen mode.

I was wondering is there a possibility to display trigger on mobile and tablet not only in fullscreen mode?

This could be done as part of trigger where you can find the button to activate this option while setting the trigger or in the chat…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

We have changed the way the mobile widget behaves regarding Trigger messages.

The Trigger message will work on mobile but instead of a pop-up message, it will now have a little red number 1, or 2 that will appear on the chat widget. The same way it does when you receive a text message.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

4. custom css for Knowledge Base

allow me to add custom css to my knowledge base. I would like to make my KB theme a bit nicer with custom css and custom fonts

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. departement selection order

will be good to be able to select the order in which the departments are showed in the widget

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

There is not currently a feature allowing visitors to attach files when agents are offline.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. We Offer the Best Catalytic Converter Recycling Services.

A catalytic converter employs a catalyst chamber to convert harmful compounds emitted by an engine into safe gases such as steam. It works by breaking up the dangerous molecules in a car's exhaust before releasing them into the atmosphere. To buy the best catalytic converters, go to Qldcatconverter.com, the best platform for selling and purchasing the best catalytic converters at reasonable prices. In Australia, we offer the best catalytic converter recycling services. visit us:-https://qldcatconverter.com.au/ourservices/catalytic-converter-recycling-australia/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Australia's Best Car Removals Service Provider

JCPcarparts is the best platform for selling your old car parts without hesitation, regardless of model or condition. We pay cash for scrap cars immediately because Australia's best car removals service provider. For more details, notify us. visit us:- https://jcpcarparts.com.au/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Best Used Auto Parts Brisbane Service Provider

Are you fed up with searching for the best used auto parts Brisbane service or a company that offers services at a low cost? Then you've come to the right place. CarsWreckers is one of the most popular companies because they provide the best services at a reasonable price and complete the work quickly. Also, we provide top Rocklea truck wreckers service. visit us:-https://www.carswreckers.com.au/truck-wreckers/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. needed a report of visits on the site, you could develop

needed a report of visits on the site, you could develop

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

We currently don’t have the option to generate reports for site visits.

We do offer the following functions for viewing your properties’ activities:

1. Statistics in the Dashboard — this offers a quick snapshot of the traffic on your site
    Live Visitors
    History
    Visitors
    Chats
    Page Views
    Reporting

Learn more here: https://help.tawk.to/article/understanding-the-statistics-in-your-dashboard

2. Reporting — download your monthly report

Chat Analytics
    Chat Volume
    Missed Chats
    Average Chat Duration
    User Satisfaction
    First Response Time

Tickets
    Volume New Ticket
    Solved Tickets
    Ticket Source
    Resolution Time
    Tickets Reopened
    First Response Time

Knowledge Base
    Articles
    Searches
    Feedback

3. Weekly Roundups — a snapshot report of the week’s activities
    Visits
    Chats
    Offline messages
    Missed chats
    Tickets
    Online hours
    Engagement rate

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me…

13. Ask for email and save it

I want that the visitor first asks the question and then the chatbot ask for email. I think its much better to get information step by step.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

There is currently not an option to automatically send a form in response to a visitor’s question.

At this stage, our forms options include a Pre-Chat Form and an Offline Form.

To learn more about our Pre-chat form, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/using-the-pre-chat-form

Our automated chatbot feature is currently on our roadmap development.

Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

14. retrieves the customer's phone number without needing to fill out a form

Tidio automatically retrieves the customer's phone number without needing to fill out a form. I really hope Tawk can do it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Test

Test this Bluetooth High Speaker : https://www.enceintebluetooth.pro/lg-dqp5w/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Kurdish Language

Hi there,
    Can you add Kurdish (Kurdi, کوردی) Language to your Live Chat, and if you want to add, I can help you to do that, because I'm Kurdish, and I'm businessman, I have a business in the Kurdish Language.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add reminder emails for open/pending tickets

For example, when a message is sent to a customer and the ticket is left as open or pending and they have not replied within a specified number of days (say 7 for this example), an automated email is send reminding them of the open ticket awaiting their reply.

Then say 7 days later they are reminded again and the ticket automatically closed as they have not replied.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Restriction agents on chat

can tawk give chat access exceptions to agents. For example, the agent can't send cellphone numbers to visitors?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use PreChat (or email form) in a trigger

The user enters my page and starts a chat. But no supporter is available at the moment. Then i want to use a prechat or a name/email-form within a trigger after a while (5 minutes).

So i don´t lose the informationen and the connection to the visitor.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

We currently do not have an email or Pre-Chat Form to send to your customers when you’re away or miss a chat.

To capture visitor details and let your customers know they’ll be contacted later, you can create a Chat Rescuer Trigger.

This trigger sends an automated response in the chat when agents don’t respond within a set length of time. You can edit your Chat Rescuer Trigger to include a message asking for each visitor’s contact information. The trigger time can be set from 10 seconds up to 1 hour.

For example, if no agents have responded to an incoming chat for 20 seconds, the Chat Rescuer Trigger can be set to spring into action with a message like this:

“Thanks for your patience. We are currently unavailable at the moment, please leave your name and email and…

20. In Between Chat Form Widget

It would be nice if you add an on going chat fill out form widget which we can fill out form from customer in between the chat , Thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At this stage, we only have the Pre-Chat Form to get the details of the visitor before the chat.

An alternative method is to create a shortcut/canned response or trigger message asking for your visitor’s information.

Learn how to create shortcuts and triggers in these articles:

1. Creating and managing shortcuts
    https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-shortcuts

2. Creating and managing triggers
    https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-triggers

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base