Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To export all your user data and chat history into csv files

Would be really useful to have all your data exported on csv or spreadsheet files, for instance your user data information name, email because you can contact them later with email marketing campaigns. And your history to check usual behaviors on your customers

981 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  127 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create new Accounts

Providing an API to create new accounts/customers for white label Agencies. We would be able to integrate this in our provisioning application and don't need to do this off the process manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently in Alpha on our REST API, which will allow for account creation, and more granular Agent control.

Once we release the beta, we will invite you.

4. Integration of another channels via .api and require emails when trigger message is sent

Ok, I would like to give 2 suggestions for future updates that I think would be very useful. One of them would be to even if the trigger message is sent show a field in the chat to be filled the email of user as it is at zopim chat and the second would be to integrate with another plataforms directly as I think the way it integrates with facebook for general users isn't practical enough to be efficient and they use it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)