Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kindly make the chat with a 1 vistor in a single click box, whatever the conversation is to be shown from start till the end in a single box

Kindly make the chat with a 1 visitor in a single click box, whatever the conversation is to be shown from start till the end in a single box

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add a send button, similar to Whatsapp. IMPORTANT for mobile users experience.

Please add a "send" button, much like whatsapp. because we are using it on mobile app, and many mobile app users didnt know how to send.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Track customer source

Hi, I need to know where people from before start a conversation, Channel or Url is right, I need to know "this month 4 people from URL XXX start a conversation, 3 from URL YYY , 2 people from url ZZZ" or "this month 4 people come from organic, 2 from paid etc etc"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Сolor adjustment squares visitors

I propose to make a color adjustment squares visitors, page monitoring. When many sites connected (I have three), it is convenient to them to customize colors for visual perception of visitors to each of them. Now change the system colors randomly, and get used to them or can not remember! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Someone visiting website see message

When someone visiting website on mobile device they can see "WE ARE HERE"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an option to enter Subject line below Email Receipent.

We would like to request a new feature of adding an option to enter Subject line below the Email recipient. This would help lot of organizations like us to easily keep a track of the chat records with property subject lines into our emails , rather having a subject line "Chat transcript on tawk.to started on ...., at 05:45 (GMT+0)"

Please update us if that's possible and what would be the time line for the same.

Thank you !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. remove maximize button for white labels, dont show the tawk.to link!

i just purchased a white label option and guess the reaction when i see the link to tawk. For white labeled service , there should atleast be an option to remove the maximize button from the dashboard, under white label settings, no code should be needed! Its a bug? its an improvement? its a new suggestion? Please just fix it =)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Problem with user chat page

I have an page that is not showing the user chat widget. In the place of the widget, I've got an gray box.

My page is: https://tawk.to/ChatOnlinePje

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show count of pages visited in this session in its own column/value for each current user

I was thinking that a count of the number of pages visited in the current session, either in its own column next to Number of Visits/Number of Chats, or maybe in brackets next to the IP or something. This would let you know at a glance how "engaged" the user is in your site, and whether it's worth talking to them or not. For example if a user has visited 20 pages they're obviously more interested than one who has visited 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Record the audio chat with the client

We are a financial company and we do love to talk to our clients
    The only thing is that the audio needs to be recorded and stored
    Could we please have that in the audion chat

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shortcut Access changes

Under shortcuts, I suggest either only Admins have the ability to create Public Shortcuts, or at least change to make "Personal" be the default... otherwise if you have many agents adding their own custom shortcuts they would get combined with everyones and make a mess.

You should also be able to specify shortcuts that differ per Property... For example if someone asks for pricing on ABC website, your pricing shortcut could say its $100 etc, and website XYZ, your pricing shortcut could say $200 etc

So having this more control by the Admin vs Agents, and being able to assign…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Users visited the website

It would be great if you can record visitors who visited the website even though they didn't started the conversation. This will be a great feature and we don't need to relay on website for such tracking. I see that you should already have this data at your end, you just need to expose this for administrators.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. If user enters the details , the details must not show in the chat box instead it have to show in the admin side chat box only

If user enters the details , the details must not show in the chat box instead it have to show in the admin side chat box only

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To provide a feature that will enable users to view weekly analytics for individual sites

One of the most important features of tawkto is enabling users to view the number of visitors who visited the website for the last seven days. However, when used with multiple websites, it only shows the number of visitors cumulatively for all sites. When I open a new website, I need to monitor the changes in the number of visitors for that specific website. Please ADD that.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Increase the property column

The column of the properties should be increasble in size because we have very long property names.
    futhermore the property names will be cut in email notifications, should be changed to full name

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Send file and client history, configured by the administrator

Good afternoon. I would suggest an idea for the windows of the customers who visit the site. The options to send file to the attendant and send the history of the conversation answered to the client's email, be optional, configured by the administrator. The administrator enables and disables these options in the user window.
    It's possible?
    Attention, Marcelo

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a clearer indication of which analyst is online on the left hand side of application. The direct messages option is not the same.

I would like to see who is online at all times. The direct messages option is not the best for this purpose. I do not communicate with any analyst in this way, I just want to see who is online at any one time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would love it to have a notification bar on the phone too instead of one bubble. It is not attracting a lot of customers, because

I would love it to have a notification bar on the phone too instead of one bubble. It is not attracting a lot of customers, because the bubble does not stand out enough.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please give verified visitor feature (optional)

Please give verified visitor feature (optional) so that agent can click on button to "Verify your identify" at the time of chat to avoid fake chat.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base