Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better/longer notifications

I have missed so many chats by leaving the room for a couple of minutes. A notification that lasts 3 seconds then disappears entirely is not enough of an alert. Something needs to stay or be persistent

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Bubble option for the small chat heads too ?

Dear tawk.to,

Your free chat service is helping many people around the world. and i would like to suggest you a feature. The bubble is currently available for the big chat head only, and I would like to see the Bubble option for the small head ( I mean the round shaped small chat head ) It would be great if you allow and give us an option to show bubble for the small heads too, and yea with small sized images that suits small heads. I can design if you want me to do so..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to track my tutors, when they travel to student's homes and see where they at on the map geographically and if they are late or not.

I have bunch of tutors who travel to student's homes. What would be cool if I can actually track them geographically? In another words, when they go to student's home, they clock in and clock out, and it would show me where each tutor is geographically on them at the time when they clocked in and the time when they clocked out.

I want to see which one of my tutors were late and which ones were not, and whether or not they showed up in their location..

This feature is great for any other companies as well not just…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want you to have more features like page title on the chat frame. De those on my site will see the like button on the chat frame and trac

I want you to have more features like page title on the chat frame. De those on my site will see the like button on the chat frame and trac

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it possible to change color of the expand, minimize, etc. icons in header

The expand, minimize, etc. icons in the header of the Tawk chat box are images, it's not possible to change the color of them.

When adding a light color to the background of the header in Tawk chat box it is not possible to see the expand, minimize, etc. icons. header icons.

If the expand, minimize, etc. icons in the header was simply made with SVG for example, the color of the Header Text and expand, minimize, etc. icons could automatically have the same HEX color.

This would make your service comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0,vthat…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Features

This chat programme seems to be a great piece of software to interact with the visitors to your site. Actually, why we need to interact with visitors? We want to make them to buy our products/services.

I understand that once the visitor leaves the site, it records the input data as well as the IP address. However, there are visitors who do not want to chat with us though they visit our site. When they are in the site, most probably their IP address is records but when they leave, it vanishes. Is it possible to record the IP address…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. permalink

Set permalinks to all the chats conversations to share with the team.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide Menu To Filter The Visitor's Name Based on The Specific Range

It's a bit wasting time to keep on clicking "MORE" button to check the visitors' names on some specific date we want.

It would be a lot easier for us to save and record the visits of every chatter, if you could provide new menu for Filtering the visitors' names based on the specific period/ range.

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On Reporting, add historical view per page

Please add Report view for visits, like you have for chats and tickets. Then we don't need page counter.. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Text area for each website (property) to store info, accessible from within the webchat

Text area for each website (property) to store info, accessible from within the webchat.

E,g, a Top 10 FAQ for each website/property that agents could refer to.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You need to incorporate a way for users to immediately identify which chats have been marked as Negative rather than having to go through ea

You need to incorporate a way for users to immediately identify which chats have been marked as Negative rather than having to go through each

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. change the text of the botton [Start chat] , i would like to be editable , i hope you listen to this request it is very important

change the text of the botton [Start chat] , i would like to be editable , i hope you listen to this request it is very important

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add function for the agent can use desktop application to chat directly without use account

i suggest to add function for the agent can use desktop application to chat directly without use an account and not open web site
    like as team viewer qs

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add user statistics

Per day be able to see not only how many users visited the site but see a list of all the users that visited and each page they navigated to and for how long.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Plan shifts for agents

Just simple plan shifts for agents. For example i have 4 agents and in each week only one Agent is online. For now i need to disable them by my self.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Underage restriction

It would be nice to have a feature what requires a customer to input their age. If they are underage (under 18) then the system will not allow them to continue chatting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include display of the client's country time/date/weather depending on the client location, alongside the country section on the dashboard

Include display of the client's country time/date/weather depending on the client location, alongside the country section on the dashboard.

It would be great to respond to a Hello with something like:

"Good afternoon, how may I assist you?"

"Seems a bit chilly today, isnt it?"

I believe www.timeanddate.com have free APIs for this that can be used for such integration.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Great product - but I found that if I close the bubble - it's closed forever - or until I reset my cookies - the bubble is a great plus - it

Closing the bubble should not be permanent. refreshing the page - or coming back for another session should reload the bubble. I closed the bubble just to see what happens and not I have to clean out cookies to get it back. Thanks - overall a wonderful product.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)