Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Advantage of VOD services is targeted viewers

Main advantage of VOD services is that the targeted viewers can watch their content without any interruption on any device. When we look into its technicalities the digital content is securely stored on a video server. The process starts when the user selects a content, it is compressed online and then decompression with decoding happens before it arrives on the viewer’s screen what is vod. - https://blog.vplayed.com/what-is-vod-how-video-on-demand-works/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to convert Outlook Email to Mbox?

Someone has asked about Transforming Outlook Email to Mbox, so that name is eSsoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software. It works very simple and smooth steps without any difficulty. Using the mail filtering feature of this PST to MBOX software, users can transfer emails from a PST file to an MBOX file starting at a specific date. The Trial edition is open to all customers. In the trial edition, you can convert up to 25 email items per folder for free.
    Get more information:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic responses

Hi, just wanted to ask if we can change the automatic response "ticket created" to customer
    it goes automatic and its in English so our Finnish customers are confused.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. View on Monitoring Page - Add brief question so agent

I want to see part of the question listed and all of the question(as you hover) in the monitor page instead of opening each one to see the question. That allows agents with specific question roles to search and answer...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Packers and Movers in Chandigarh

Shakti Packers and Movers Chandigarh are known as the best packers and movers in Chandigarh, having years of experience and knowledge in this field. We provide the transportation of goods and items from one place to another. we offer household goods transportation services at the best prices.
    http://www.packerandmoverinchandigarh.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Getting fast WiFi access in your room but not at all in the backyard? Contact Us https://newextendersetup.live/

Struggling with dead zones in your home? Getting fast WiFi access in your living room but no internet at all in the backyard?
    Contact Us: get your <a href="Struggling with dead zones in your home? Getting fast WiFi access in your living room but no internet at all in the backyard?
    Contact Us: get your New Extender Setup and get rid of all your network issues.">New Extender Setup </a>and get rid of all your network issues.
    Visit: https://newextendersetup.live/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. wellsfargo.com/activatecard

Capitalone/Activate – Capitalone.com/Activate Card – Guys!! If you want to Activate your New Capital One Card Online? If yes, consider yourself lucky because you are in the correct place.
    https://sites.google.com/view/capitalonecomactivates/home

You have reached an outdated website. Please enter the URL that is listed on the back of your card to access the Bank of America Prepaid Card website.
    https://sites.google.com/view/bankofamericacomeddcard/home

Welcome to Wells Fargo Financial Cards Online Customer Service! Online account access to all of your Wells Fargo Financial credit card accounts including Now Line®, Visa®, MasterCard®, and Cash on Demand® is available 24-hours a day.
    https://sites.google.com/view/wellsfargocomactivatecards/home

Americanexpress.com/confirmcard Click here to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customize Ticket-Form

the Ticket-Form Customization could be better.. for example like at the chat-widgets. Multiple-choice or radiobuttons...
    colours...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

At this stage, we don’t have an option for adding multiple-choice or buttons when creating a ticket.

Alternatively, you can add a form with multiple choice questions as a file attachment.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

9. Exporting tickets/messages to third party ticketing system

Please add an automatic export option so that tickets received in Tawk can be exported to a third-party ticketing system.

It's currently offered as a manual process, but it would be nice to have that as an option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Desktop, Mobile e Tablet

The widget display is on mobile (+ tablet) and desktop.
    If I wanted to put the widget only on the desktop and only on the tablet (excluding mobile), this is not possible.
    It is a great inconvenience!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please do not delete the Widget Content modification function on the iOS app

Please do not delete the Widget Content modification function on the iOS app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Privacy Policy refers to Privacy Shield wich is not valid anymore

Privacy Policy refers to Privacy Shield wich is not valid anymore.
    The EU Goverment said Privacy Shield is no longer a legal support you can claim aginst. So your agreement needs to be updated

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I put tawk-api on my website but i dont see where i got the massage that people send me!

I put tawk-api on my website but i dont know where i see the massage that people send to me!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. video chat app has best video quality

Mirrorfly is a better option but there are also other better video calling apps like agora, call mate . So, we can install any of the above apps as everything is a better one. Mirrorfly is the most downloaded video chat app in the world. I think you’d find everybody on it and it’s easy to talk.So, choose ideal apps you think is safe. Among the plenty to list out are FaceTime
    Mirrorfly is the most downloaded video chat app in the world. I think you’d find everybody on it and it’s easy to talk.
    https://medium.com/@alexsam986/build-video-calling-app-54fe203034a1

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Two-Step Verification on Hotmail: Set up & Benefits

Two step verification on Hotmail is the best method to protect your email account from unauthorized access. If you share highly confidential data, send or receive vital information through your Hotmail email account, you must enable 2-factor security on your Hotmail account. You can think of the 2-step verification as the double layer protection to keep your account protected from any unwanted access. It is very simple to activate, set up, and customized. Read this blog to know more about how to enable two-step verification on Hotmail. To know more info: https://emailsupportphonenumber.net/blog/two-step-verification-on-hotmail-set-up-benefits

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Packers and movers in Mohali

DPS Packers and movers in Mohali find the share for badly be wrong surrounded by forgive pretense taking into account than due respect for the era. We in addition to pay for insurance coverage for shipping items.
    https://packersmoversinmohali.in/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Knowledge Base - Duplicate Article / Template Article

To keep a consistent article layout throughout our Knowledge Base it would be great to have an option to select an article and click "Duplicate Article" which would then create a new draft version of the selected article.

Alternatively save an article as a Template and have the option to create a "New Article from Template".

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We currently don’t have an option to duplicate an article and save it as a template.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

18. Add chat already open message on mobile

I think the current chat behaviour on mobile phones is a bit confusing for users. Currently, on a mobile device, the chat is open in a new tab. Although I think it would be clearer to have it open as a (maximized) pop. I see you had such a feature already but removed it again.
    I think the current chat behaviour on mobile phones is a bit confusing for users. Currently, on a mobile device, the chat is open in a new tab. Although I think it would be clearer to have it open as a (maximized) pop. I see…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

This how the chat widget behaves on a mobile device:

1. If the chat widget is configured as a POPOUT, the chat widget will open in a separate tab purely for a chat.

Visitors will have to come back to the main tab if they wish to navigate your website.

2. If the chat widget is configured to MAXIMIZE, the chat widget will open within the current tab and the chat widget will follow the visitor as they navigate your website.

It will notify the visitor if there is an unread message in the same way it would for a text message on a mobile phone — a little red 1 or 2 appears on the widget.

To configure the chat widget behaviour, do the following:

1. Click the Administration Tab
    2. Select Chat…

19. Allow adding a "noindex" tag for the Knowledge Base contents

It would be great to be able to add a noindex meta to the Knowledge Base.

When working on the contents it would be great to be able to see/browse the whole project without having the risk of having the content indexed too soon.

In some cases, maybe the user does not want the content to be indexed.
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex">

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add option to set timezone from GMT0 to any other in email notification.

Add option to set timezone from GMT0 to any other in email notification. Other wise we are in GTM0 Summer time that is +1 hour and email notifications gets -1 hour in supper time...

Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base