Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Know Everything with KTM Bike Price in Bangladesh

KTM Bike may be a two- or three-wheeled automobile. There are three major sorts of motorcycles: street, off-road, and dual purpose. Within these types, there are many sub-types of motorcycles for various purposes. There's often a racing counterpart to every type. Each configuration offers either specialized advantage or broad capability, and every design creates a special riding posture.
    KTM Bike Advantages or Disadvantages
    KTM is among the foremost seasoned makers of bikes and that they serve a worldwide market delivering alongside KTM Bike Price in Bangladesha good assortment of contraptions going from quality models. some of the experts
    • Flexibility:…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically Translating KB language for localization

Hi guys,
    Great job on the localization in KB.
    But I believe you can let us have its full potential if you could automatically translate into the selected language than us manually doing translation for each item we want to change the language.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What are the methods used for the coal handling system?

Importance of coal handling system, need and requirements of coal. Which is the only seriously recognized method of long term accurate.Coal is transported in thermal power stations either by railways,roadways or rope ways.
    https://www.mbl.in/coal-handling-system/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would it be possible to disable the flag that appears while the user does not activate the webcam? We live in a country with political conf

Would it be possible to disable the flag that appears while the user does not activate the webcam? We live in a country with political conflict and it creates problems for us with users

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New Client: NAI Legacy

NAI Legacy will benefit from Phoenix American’s combination of advanced technology, focus on customer service and long experience with the unique operational requirements of Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) real estate programs. Read More: https://www.phxa.com/press-releases/new-client-nai-legacy/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Importing chat history via json

Hi, It would be good to be able to import chat history in JSON format, previously exported by using the export function. Since, if someone, by mistake, deletes some chat history, but he has the backup in JSON, he could roll back very easily. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add keyword field in knowledge base.

It would be nice to have a section for keywords on articles of the Knowledge base. This way, the users could get find more easily the article for theire problem. I have find that some time, the article doesnt always containt the word that some would shearch for.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. split messages on desktop like on mobile

There is a difference in the way the chat looks between mobile and desktop use. On the mobile, the chat is splitted every time the user presses enter. On the pc, it look like one big message.

We would like to see the display on the chat like on mobile, so it is easy to get an overview over, when the user have added something later to their message.

It have recently lead to a minor misunderstanding between the user and our support team :-)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tawto Ticket email

Is there any way to remove Message your customers with tawto it's free?

This is un-necessary for my customers.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great I can translate the following texts: "Conversations" "Unanswered" and "Active" in the chat window

It would be great I can translate the following texts: "Conversations" "Unanswered" and "Active" in the chat window. As well as change the color of "send" icon to match the scheme of my modified widget.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to set a list of keyword or phrases to triggers

In current situation, I can set a keyword that will activate a trigger. If I want 2 keywords, I have to create 2 triggers, and that easily makes going to 20 trigger limit. We should be able for one trigger set a list of keywords or phrases, seppareted by commas for instance, let's say I have 30 keywords that I want to trigger a reply, it's not possible with current system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make mobile number mandatory instead of email.

There are some users who do not use email, or mobile number can be used instead of email to facilitate communication with the user.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Additional history export options

I would love to be able to export our chat history in 1) chunks bigger than 100 and 2) in a single file format, either csv or json.

The current nested folder/one-json-per-chat format makes it very difficult to work with the otherwise valuable data they contain in any easy way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Chat widget thoughts

1. Be able to upload our own attention grabber
    2. Allow each mode to have its own attention grabber (offline, etc)
    3. Provide a form to visitor if agents have not answered chat after XX seconds
    4. Be able to see online agents and communicate with them or transfer a chat
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Customize chatting textbox

Currently users might find it hard to spot the text box to focus for start chatting with agent.

It could be great it there is option like we can change overall background color of chat textbox or draw a clearer line to separate the chat text box and top conversation history

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. widget setting - Automatic Ticket instead of Offline Messages

Widget needs a setting, when your offline you have the option to make an automatic ticket. No longer have to convert offline messages to tickets, thats annoying. Needs to go straight to ticket, cant reply to offline messages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At this stage, offline messages can only be converted to tickets manually.

You will need to close the offline message after you create a ticket to avoid duplicate entries.

For more information, visit this link:
    https://help.tawk.to/article/responding-to-offline-messages-via-ticketing

Let me know if you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

18. There is an issue with the chat - short Estonian phone numbers are not supported. For example, if a phone number is 7 decimal places.

There is an issue with the chat - short Estonian phone numbers are not supported.
    For example, if a phone number is 7 decimal places.
    When a customer wishes to start a chat and enters her/his short phone number, she/he will not be able to start a chat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

The Phone Number field currently does not support 7 digit entry.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Let me know if you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

19. Data for Visitor/Pageview Traffic

Would be nice to export or see visitor data over a period of time. I know on the "monitoring" section you can see daily amounts however you basically need to estimate monthly/yearly traffic based on daily amounts. To be able to quickly view this data and export it would be very useful!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At the moment, our Monitoring feature shows only real-time activities of visitors and does not record activity for future viewing.

If your visitor has a chat history, navigation activity is available for viewing. However, you won’t be able to download the data.

We look forward to providing this feature in the future. Updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

20. font

fonts of chat widget in persian should improved.
    i can not find persian related fonts in chat widget settings.

if the "IranSans" font or at least "Tahoma" font added to chat dashboard, the chat widget's appearance will improved as well.

beacause this fonts are great for Persian (Farsi) language.

thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

The default format and font of our widget is Lato, sans-serif.

We currently don’t have options for customizing the widget font.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base