Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New design idea

Wondering if you have plans to update your design for the chat widgets? It looks plain, kind of outdated compared to others like Intercom, Drift, Olark, Zendesk, Influx.

The end-user chat window looks outdated. Others' chat systems look sleek, clean, nice user interface and customizable. Also, even the chat widget icons are pretty hideous.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to edit messages after sent

Both visitors and agents can edit messages after sent.
    This feature could really help to modify some vocabulary errors after sent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Morgen,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions. 

We currently don't have an option to edit spelling or phrases after it sent. We suggest for you to use shortcuts.

Shortcuts save you time and keep your team’s responses accurate and consistent. They also ensure that your spelling and grammar are correct.  https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-shortcuts  

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you. 

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support

3. Snooze ticket

Sometimes we have conversations we want to followup on in a week's (or whatever) time. It would be great if we could add a reminder to a ticket.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is it possible to prevent the agent account in the Android and iPhone apps from disconnecting automatically after a few days? Agents in this

Is it possible to prevent the agent account in the Android and iPhone apps from disconnecting automatically after a few days? Agents in this way risk losing chat and not realizing it

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Currently, there's still no option to prevent this. The app should be open and running in order for it not to get disconnected. At the moment, users session will expire if no login in 10-12 days.

We have taken note of your feedback and have submitted this to our engineering team. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented. Please keep an eye for the updates. 

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.  You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

5. Group Chat messages and Direct messages sended to email members!

Could it be possible to receieve a direct message into your email when you are not logged in? (as well as with the messages of the Chat Groups)
    Just like a notice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ivan,  

This is Elle from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we don't have a feature to receive a direct message into email when you are not logged in from the dashboard. Only mail notifications from live/missed chat, offline messages, and tickets. But DMs and group chat messages can only be shown and received on the dashboard.

We have taken note of your feedback and have submitted this to our engineering team. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented. Please keep an eye out for the updates. 

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.  You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

6. Direct message inside Chat Group

Actually you can only send messages to the members of your property. In case we are a lot of people in a Chat Group and those members are from other properties, wouldnt be very practice that you could send a direct message just by clicking on the member who is inside of the Chat Group?

For example: I'm in a group with mr.S (who is part of another property) and I want to send a message just to him. In this situation I will click on the Chat Group, then see the members of the Group and then click on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ivan,

You can have private conversations via direct messages with any of the agents you share a property with. This means you can easily chat with them at any time or even send them messages while they're offline knowing they'll be notified when they return to the Dashboard.

To learn more about direct messages and group chats, visit the following links:  Setting up direct messages https://help.tawk.to/article/setting-up-direct-messages

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

7. Leave a message to a missed visitor, when he back online, he can still receive my message on the widget

Ability to leave messages to visitors that agents are missed, once the visitors are back online. Visitors can receive agents' messages.

crisp.chat has this feature. It's quite convenient to rely a visitor's offline messages.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cathern,   

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.  At the moment, we currently don't have a feature to leave a message to a missed visitor.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.  

8. Report filtered by trigger

It would be great to have a report filtered by trigger, i.e. I would like to see how many chats I get for each trigger that I have set up in different sections of my web page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be very useful to view messages for ALL properties on one window sorted by date without having to click into each property

For people that manage the chat for multiple sites, and want to view and sort all messages for ALL properties in one window

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

Currently, we do not have any feature to manage all properties in one window.

We have submitted this request to our engineers for assessment. We will provide an update should this feature be approved.

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Jim,

At this stage, the only way to force a logout for an agent is by disabling their account via the Property Members section.    

Alternatively, you can set up a Scheduler.

The Scheduler's purpose is to make the chat widget go offline even if the agent is logged in.

Once the Scheduler is activated, you don't need to worry about forgetting to log out or manually setting your status to Offline.
    Example:

Let's say you’ve scheduled your widget to appear online from 9 AM - 5 PM. If you log in before 9 AM, you can still monitor your visitors without receiving any chats. However, your chat widget will stay offline and the visitor will get the offline form.

The same thing happens when the clock hits 5 PM. Even if there are agents online, the chat…

11. Unable to integrate twak with my website

Hi
    Hope you are doing good.
    Recently, I posted here that I want to integrate twak with my website https://www.processfusion.com/en/platforms/pf360-mobile/. A support member told me the method of integration procedure and now I am unable to find that method. Is someone here, who can share the integration method with me again. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Maxmarrie,

There are two ways to integrate the tawk.to live chat into your site.

#1 - Copy and paste the tawk.to widget code into your site's HTML section before the closing of the </body tag>
    https://www.tawk.to/knowledgebase/getting-started/adding-a-widget-to-your-website/

#2 - Use the module or plugin for a system such as WordPress, Joomla or Shopify. You can find our integration guides in the Help Center:
    https://help.tawk.to/category/integrations
    https://help.tawk.to/category/shopping-cart-integrations

I believe the best way to assist you would be through a screensharing call. Would you be willing to hop on a call with one of our phone support agents so they can better help you with this? If so, here’s the link to schedule a support call: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support

If you have any tawk.to related concerns, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to…

12. A message from a visitor or operator API

API that enable to send message as visitor or operator thru API e.g tawkto.messageFromVisitor('Message from visitor!')
    tawkto.messageFromOperator('Message from operator!');
    This is a very helpful feature specially if we want to send message from our form to tawk to chat

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we only have this API on messages. Please check the link below:

https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

We're continuing to build out our Messaging product and have taken on your suggestions. We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.  If you have any other questions, require assistance, please reach out to us at support@tawk.to. Thank you.

13. How can I integrate twak with my website

Hi all
    Hope you are doing good.
    Its my question to support team of twak. I want to integrate this live chat application with my website https://www.uniprint.net/en/develop-enterprise-cloud-strategy/ so that I can do chat with my clients easily. Please do let me know how is it possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Maxmarrie,

There are two ways to integrate the tawk.to live chat into your site.

#1 - Copy and paste the tawk.to widget code into your site's HTML section before the closing of the </body tag>
    https://www.tawk.to/knowledgebase/getting-started/adding-a-widget-to-your-website/

#2 - Use the module or plugin for a system such as WordPress, Joomla or Shopify. You can find our integration guides in the Help Center:
    https://help.tawk.to/category/integrations
    https://help.tawk.to/category/shopping-cart-integrations

I believe the best way to assist you would be through a screensharing call. Would you be willing to hop on a call with one of our phone support agents so they can better help you with this? If so, here’s the link to schedule a support call: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support

If you have any tawk.to related concerns, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to…

14. Please give me option that when I am offline, in the offline form e-mail could be optional. I do not want e-mail in the form

Please give me option that when I am offline, in the offline form e-mail could be optional. I do not want e-mail in the form

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sona,

The Pre-Chat Form is an optional way to gather more information from visitors before inviting them to enter the chat. You can request to submit their name, email, phone number, and other information you relating to their inquiry.

Just be aware that enabling a Pre-Chat Form is likely to decrease the number of chats you receive.

Follow these steps to set-up Pre-chat form and how to exlude email in the form:

1. Select the property you would want to customize.
    2. Select administration. Select :gear: icon in the lower-left corner sidebar.
    3. Select CHAT WIDGET in the sidebar.
    4. In the WIDGET CONTENT section, select "EDIT CONTENT"
    5. Select the Pre-Chat Form radio button, then click the “Switch” from off to on.
    6. Once you have clicked the On Switch you can add the fields you would…

15. How to add reviews option on website?

I have a golf related site https://oneplaygolf.com/best-irons-for-10-handicapper/ and I want to add reviews option on it so that our customer can give reviews after buying products from our site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

We currently do not have a built-in option offering a customer satisfaction (CSAT) survey after  chat sessions.

We do, however, have a Sentiment feature which allows vistors to provide  positive or negative chat ratings.. This feature also allows you to filter results (e.g. by date or agent) and generate a report based on your visitors’ feedback.

If you wish to check an agent's statistics for User Satisfaction, do the following:

1. In the left sidebar menu of the Dashboard, select the Reporting tab (bar chart icon) in the left sidebar

2. In the Reporting menu, under Live Chat, select User Satisfaction.

3. In the upper menu of the results pane, click the filter feature (funnel icon).

3. Click the Agent field and select an agent in the drop-down menu or select All to see results from all…

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Currently, we cannot assign chats to a specific agent or assistant. All incoming chats can be viewed and answered by all agents logged in to the property.

Departments allow you to make sure the right agents answer visitors.  They also allow you to assign a ticket to a particular department, ensuring everyone in that department receives the email/notification.

Here is how the department function works:

1. Chats can be assigned to departments. All agents, including those not assigned to a department, can see all incoming chats. However, only those assigned to the selected department will receive a notification. This makes it easy to transfer chats..

2. Once a chat is assigned to a department, agents will only hear chat notifications when there are no agents online in the selected department. This prevents chats from going unanswered.

4. Currently, there is…

17. Can we integrate Pre-Chat Form Details with our CRM Software

We have to collect pre-chat form details in our CRM Software. Please help if we get that from here.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Yes, that is possible! We currently have Webhook functions for Chat Start, Chat End and New Ticket events.

You can also see our integrations on Zapier and Make.

For more in-depth information on how our webhooks work, visit our developer portal at developer.tawk.to/webhooks/ or https://docs.tawk.help/article/creating-and-managing-webhooks

To learn about our Zapier integrations, visit https://developer.tawk.to/zapier/

To learn about our Make integrations, visit our Help Center: https://docs.tawk.help/article/make

Feel free to schedule an analysis call with us to get recommendations that are unique to your business goals and needs.

https://calendly.com/managed-chat-service/business

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

18. How to add feedback option on site?

I want to add feedback option on my site https://allgoodfishing.com/best-walleye-trolling-rods/, so that customer can give feedback about their experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Levi,

We currently do not have a built-in option offering a customer satisfaction (CSAT) survey after  chat sessions.

We do, however, have a Sentiment feature which allows vistors to provide  positive or negative chat ratings.. This feature also allows you to filter results (e.g. by date or agent) and generate a report based on your visitors’ feedback.

If you wish to check an agent's statistics for User Satisfaction, do the following:

1. In the left sidebar menu of the Dashboard, select the Reporting tab (bar chart icon) in the left sidebar

2. In the Reporting menu, under Live Chat, select User Satisfaction.

3. In the upper menu of the results pane, click the filter feature (funnel icon).

3. Click the Agent field and select an agent in the drop-down menu or select All to see results from all…

19. Ability to change email recipient

We currently have ticket auto forwarding enabled. We recieve an email from one of our shopify sites with the content of a contact form. However, since this email is sent via shopify and not by the customer themselves, the ticket recipient is shopify rather than the customer. Instead of having to manually create a new ticket and enter the details. Would it not be better to be able to change the recipient of the ticket?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Callum,

At the moment, we currently don't offer auto-forwarding.

We have submitted this suggestion to our engineering team and we will post updates as this request moves forward.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

20. Agents who are already added, For them need their email id to be displayed either in the property members tab or in some report.

Agents who are already added, For them need their email id to be displayed either in the property members tab or in some report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bhagesh

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Your email address will only appear if you are invited and in pending. Once you accept the invitation, it will no longer be visible to anyone. A workaround can be by changing your account name to your email address. Then you can use default Alias as you respond to chats.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to

← Previous 1 3 4 5 170 171
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base