Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make all the features in desktop version the same for mobile so we don't to bring a pc.

The full desktop features MUST also be experienced in mobile or tablet so that those without a pc, mac or broken laptops/PCs aren't left behind. The mobile versions are lacking. Can't work properly in the mobile.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are already porting functionality from the desktop version to the mobile version(s). Eventually all of the functionality will be available on the mobile apps also.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manual ONLINE/OFFLINE Switch

Sometimes an agent is connected on hours thar are not the Scheduled hours. It would be good to be able to manually turn status to ONLINE or OFFLINE.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show if the chat is deactivated on Wordpress

Hello dears.

After a update on Wordpress the chat its deactivated.

I like me suggest a INFORMATION in Wordpress Dashboard when this occurs

Thanks for support

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration with GrooveHQ

Integrate the live chat with GrooveHQ to automatically create tickets: https://www.groovehq.com/

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Visitor history

To be able to view the history of all visitors. Not all visitors open a chat, so if one can determine which pages were visited by visitors that did not chat, then one can also determine the popularity of individual products and pages with more data.

267 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    53 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there dear tawkers,

Although this is a good idea, we are not currently planning on expanding the analytics because there are other tools that are made specifically for tracking visitors in this way ex. Google Analytics.

7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 12 hour clock with am/pm to show time

I would like to see a 12 hour clock with pm/am for the time stamp in the chat widget.

61 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, our timestamp is set for 24 hours.

We currently do not have a 12-hour clock option.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

9. I suggest you have a way to randomize your alias for chat conversations automatically.

I suggest you have a way to randomize your alias for chat conversations automatically.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auto-log off agents after x hours of inactivity!

One of my employees left his account logged in at work on Friday. We all went home for the weekend. Our website's chat was ONLINE and the only way to get it to turn off was to literally KICK the agent off of our website and re-invite. Any settings he had are now lost.

Just like a bank asks if you are still there after 10 minutes, there needs to be an option like this for agents. Perhaps on or off or set at a long number of hours, but honestly, as of right now there being no way to…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    Thank you for the suggestion.

Web-dashboard will show agent as not online after some time.
    Only session on our mobile apps (Android and iOS) will keep widget always in Online state.

To make widget be in Offline you can change your status on mobile to “Invisible”, log out or end mobile session from other device (in web: Profile – Browser & App sessions).

Also you can use the “Scheduler” feature to auto turn the widget online/offline during certain hours.

11. seoshop plugin

seoshop plugin !!!!!!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Being able to send a secure form for visitors to fill out so visitors feel comfortable sending private information

When a customer sends private information such as last 4 digits of credit card number or security question etc we should be able to create a secure forum for each question we want to ask securely and once we ask them to fill it out and they submit it we will be able to see what they wrote. just so customers feel safe when entering private information :D

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Reporting mechanism

Have a feature wherein automated reports can be sent out to the registered mail IDs - engaged chats, missed chats, traffic etc. Much better for showcasing performance of app.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wildcard for triggers

I would love to send a trigger to all users doing a search on my site. However, this is not possible, as each search generates a URL with the search term in it. Other chat services offer wildcards, so I could enter the URL as http://beta.vraagalex.nl/?action=search&page_id=6&dosrch=1&q=*, where * can be replaced with any value.

139 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow us to put social media links with a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter icon etc

make it so we can put our facebook,instagram,twitter etc on the chat on the bottom directly so when they click it they can follow us! this would be great :D please get this feature ASAP!

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

You can purchase our Remove Branding add-on to modify the footer message of your chat widget.

You can modify the title and attach a URL link.

Helpful links:

1. Setting up the Remove Branding add-on:
    https://help.tawk.to/article/setting-up-the-remove-branding-add-on

2. Purchasing the Remove Branding and white label add-on:
    https://help.tawk.to/article/purchasing-the-remove-branding-and-white-label-add-on

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. IP Searching

I relly hope that your guys do it possible to search after a IP in the chat history

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Rate agent on chat end

Review agent pages that appear when a chat is ended have more chance of collecting the users ratings than the in-chat thumbs.

Maybe include stars, single and message input fields.

975 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    75 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to write us your feedback and suggestions.

Adding enhanced features for agent feedback is currently under review. Our engineers are looking into it and we will update you once this is implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

19. Integrate with Slack Platforms

Slack is a platform for team communication: everything in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go. Slack is free to use for as long as you want and with an unlimited number of people.

With Tawk.to integrated to Slack, it will make mine and all users working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive.

570 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    75 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Full Slack integration with tawk.to is currently unavailable.

However, you can set up workflow automation through Zapier.

For example, you can trigger a specific action in Slack when a chat ends, when a new chat starts, or when a new ticket is created.

Read more and get started here: https://developer.tawk.to/zapier/.

This suggestion has been submitted to our engineers and we will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

20. I would love the ability to remove the Share to Facebook and Twitter buttons on created pages

Having the ability to remove the share buttons on pages would limit the chance of accidentally sharing a page that is supposed to be for internal business use only!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base