Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Google Dialogflow integration

Google Dialogflow integration gives a chat by AI

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show chat and notification only to agents of selected department

Currently, Every agent can see each others chats in real time and join in. The agent for that department will get the sound notification but other agents will still be able to see the chat. The website on which I am working needs the functionality like only agents which are assigned to selected department should received chat notification. As it will decrease the number of chat request & the chat will remain to particular department only.

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Resize the maximized (open) widget on mobile

Currently, the widget occupies the entire screen for mobile UI. And, the user has to minimise the widget, in order to navigate the site.
    Please see, if it's possible to find a mid-way wherein a user can still chat whilst browsing the site at the same time.
    Thanks....

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Webhook: Transcript of chat

I see from a recent post that webhooks are now available within the dashboard - this is fantastic.

Is it possible to post the transcript of the chat to the webhook once the chat has finished?

Thanks

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Pre-Chat form into Chat Rescuer

It would be great if you could add the Pre-Chat Form into the Chat Rescuer Bot. So for example if the website visitor hasn't had a reply from the webmaster in 1 minute it could first display the message and then ask for the name + email. This improves lead generation, customer service, sales, etc.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. REST api + webhooks

Simple send/receive API for integration with services other than your web client. This is a feature I'm willing to pay for as a user.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding 2 factor Auth.

I suggest that you add 2FA in order to keep accounts secure.

I personally my self get targeted a bit. 2FA would make it almost impossible to hack my account.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Modify fields in Offline Form under Widget Content.

Kindly give option to modify fields in Offline Form under Widget Content. Right now, Name, Email & Message are fix & mandatory by default. Give some more options to User to add or remove any of these fields.

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Intergration into Microsoft Teams

Offer an app or bot integration for Microsoft Teams

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Windows app icon blinking

Please add windows app icone blinking when a new chat or message comes. It is difficult to notice chat or message if no headphones on

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Include Chat When Converting to Ticket

Currently when responding to a missed chat via dashboard-Convert to ticket-Message All the user receives is your response.

When the same user is using your chat and makes many requests a day it is difficult to detect what your response is in reference to. I hope this gets implemented soon. Does anyone else find this helpful??

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Triggers for Offline Form, when no agents are online

It would be awesome to be able to setup triggers for when live chat is not available, and the offline form is active.

I'd like to be able to setup at the least one site wide trigger after X seconds.

Otherwise it would be great to have the ability for triggers based on the url, so we can make the message fit for purpose :)

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When creating a ticket for an offline message, automatically close the chat.

When you receive an offline message and you create a ticket, you have to close the offline chat yourself afterwards. It would be useful if this would happen automatically, so as soon as you create a ticket, the offline message will be shown as closed. This to avoid miscommunication, for example if someone on your team forgets to close the offline message and someone else creates another ticket for that same message.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow to build ChatBots with Backend Integration

We would like to use Tawk.to also to create chat bots to answer FAQ but also integrate with back end systems to check i.e. availabilty, rates and such.

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. display Visitor's State in addition to the Country

I'm wondering if there are any plans for improving the Visitor's location that's being displayed. I'm currently in the US and we're only able to see the City where the Visitor is from and not the State so it makes things a little hard to gauge and I'm not able to set up an advanced trigger for those users.

Something like this would be very helpful, thank you!

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow visitors on the site to chat with each other, make group chat with agent

I am loving the tawk.to livechat feature and would really love to extend that level of quality to my users on my marketplace platform. Having Tawk.to to allow both buyers and sellers to communicate with each other would definitely be something which can be game-changing instead of just the current system of Web Admin with general users.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Turn chat online/offline manually despite other agents status and Scheduler hours

My boss is often in the office later the rest of us and would like to be able to answer chats past our "closing time" which I previously used the scheduler to turn offline at. I understand that if all users are logged out, the widget will turn offline, however many of my colleagues leave their browsers open overnight for convenience from day to day and forget to log out. It would be very helpful if there were an option for Chat Admins to change the online/offline status of the widget manually.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let only the administrator see what everybody is chatting, not the entire sales team.

I have just started using tawk.to in one of my client's website. Although I have just noticed that my whole sales team sees what everybody is chatting. It would be perfect if only the administrator saw other people's conversation. Would that be possible? Thank you.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop using document.write()

When you use document.write() to inject a script, the browser is not able to continue parsing the HTML. The web browser is forced to wait for the resource to load AND to be executed.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow us to put social media links with a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter icon etc

make it so we can put our facebook,instagram,twitter etc on the chat on the bottom directly so when they click it they can follow us! this would be great :D please get this feature ASAP!

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base