Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exclude my IP when I'm on my site

A function allowing to exclude my IP when I am on my site or on my WP admin interface. Thus, no impromptu and unnecessary notifications to agents and other administrators.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return the name display when agent access is disabled. https://prnt.sc/rmqhgq

After updating tawk in the PROPERTY MEMBERS section, when we disable access to the operator, we stop seeing its name. This is very inconvenient because when the operator change starts it is harder to find because the name is not displayed and you need to open it to see its name. Please specify if this can be fixed. Thank you in advance.https://prnt.sc/rmqhgq

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make an costumer FAQ. like the internal Tawk Knowledge Base

Make an costumer FAQ. like the internal Tawk Knowledge Base

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Accept Chats From dialog auto-dismisses

With the new interface (~3/24/20) in both the Web dashboard and the Application dashboard (Windows), every selection or deselection of a property to accept chats from CLOSES the dialog box. Previously, the dialog worked as I think it should: I was allowed to enable/disable as many properties as I wanted with the dialog open; then I expressly closed the dialog.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customer portal Knowledge Base

Taking adventage of Knowledge Base, will be great to open to client's view in a king of Customer Portal, where the can self service looking for solutions

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Search" function at your website

I couldn't find the way to search the Knowledge Base or suggestions until I came to this page to recommend it. I did find it here in the right-hand menu but couldn't find it at the knowledge base which caused some weird antics to use google to find something on your site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Knowledge Base/Categories

Knowledge base....To be able to allocate information in a specific knowledge base category to multiple categories.

For example; I use your software for a car sales business. I have a category for vehicles, where all of our vehicles and descriptions are listed....E.g. 30 vehicles. If 12 of those vehicles were Automatic, it would be good to allocate it to multiple categories, i.e. Vehicles, Automatic and diesel..

At the moment, you have to copy and paste all vehicles, multiple times, into several categories.

ps...Only been using your system for a few days and i must say i am very impressed. Great…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Trigger should open chat box

because your old design doesn't open chat automatically , although applying trigger message,

new design only trigger message , not whole chatbox with trigger message

Our Site:- www.legalwiz.in

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    We have released new options under Widget Settings, including requested ’Disable message preview`.
    Those options could be found in Admin – select required asset (widget) – Widget Settings.

This option will disable current message preview above the widget and on message from trigger or an agent will maximize chat.

Please note that if you have enabled Pre-chat form, visitor will be required to fill it or skip (if all fields are non-required) first, before he can view chat messages.

9. Receiving an email incase of new chat request.

It would be great if we can receive an email when there is a new chat request.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. android notification sound change

Hello i suggest to have option of android notification sound change

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    Seems “Ring tone” should open sound selection.

We have no control over Oreo notifications settings, they depend on how they are done in Android version and how device manufacturer will implement interface for them.
    We only create notification groups required for the app (Visitor chat, Agent chat, New visitor and others) and set initial values of sound, vibration, priority and other settings.

11. Please, add the option to close several chats or tickets at once. Having to open them one by one is madness! Thanks!

Please, add the option to close several chats or tickets at once. Having to open them one by one is madness! Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. go conform with European privacy and data protection regulations

Sadly, the use of tawk.to within the the EU is not really legal, due to privacy and data protection concerns.
    Lawyers and business advocates are telling us, we should stop using tawk - if we come across the wrong customer we could end up in legal trouble.
    Fix this plz!

280 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. don't allow 2 agents chat in the same time with the same visitor

don't allow 2 agents chat in the same time with the same visitor, or notify the agent when his partner join to the same chat with the same visitor

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

If chat is already served, other agent will need to confirm (press Join twice) that he wants to join already served chat – “Another agent in chat, join anyway?”
    When other agents joins the chat there will be a system-message “ has joined the conversation.”, so first agent will know that there is other agent participating in the conversation.

14. Display Chat agents message on Visitors screen even if they do not open the chat.

Even if the visitor does not open your chat, they get a pop out bubble with the message the Chat Agent is sending them.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!
    Thank you for the suggestion!

Currently it is available for the browsers – above widget icon the preview message with an input will appear.
    On mobile browser it will still be shown as number of unseen messages in circle besides the widget.

If your request is for the mobile view, I can merge your request with this one:
    tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427/suggestion..
    If it will be done for the mobile, it will be done for all messages, not only for a trigger which is theme of the request.

15. Total Report For A Date Range

Make it possible to see total report for a date range

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pre-chat form not working in mobile devices

i have a added pre chat form to one of my clients website but the thing that happend is pre chart form dosent show up in Mobile phone , this is a Bug need help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Agent name and picture not showing on mobile.

There is a bug on mobile devices when agent joins a chat, the name of the agent's and display picture is not showing on the top bar

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. desktop widget radius problem

Radius change don't affect after save. Everything else work fine. I try to change browser or page name, the demo show correct cornerns not the page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep me logged in feature

Hello, tawk ios app has not “keep me logged in” feature. I need to login everyday. I was wondering that could you add this feature sometime?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  IOS app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    The remember option was there for a long time, seems there was an issue which not allowed to enter with remembered session.

Please update to the latest version, there were some changes in login logic, maybe it will prevent from this issue to happen.

If you notice issue in the app please create a bug-report from the app, so our developers could check what happened and provide a solution or fix the issue. Could be done from login screen button “Send a bug report” or from app Settings.

20. after conversation Notification change. To write with different languages, change should be variable.

Change of mail notification after speech. To write in different languages, change must be allowed.

Thank you for chatting with us. Feel free to start a new chat session or enter your email and send a transcript of this conversation to your inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories