Integrate with WooCommerce ( Showing Transaction History of Clients )
First by far you are the best plugin for wordpress and thank you for been amazing :)
I would like to suggest you few updates or add ons which can help you boost the popularity and gain more clients from your competitors .
We know that you already integrated with WooCommerce which is a great adavantage, but I mention that they are few more areas where you can grow your plugin. You can consider the following in your future plans to integrate your plugin with the WooCommerce data, in order to show the following in a new tab next to admin area:
1) previous transaction details from the clients ( for example when a client add the email in the chat, your plugin can display the information from the previous transactions of this client ( completed, cancel, refund ..etc). You can dispaly the number id # and when the chat support click on this number will drop down the details ( Products, prices, quantity )
2) Cart details ( showing the products that client add on their basket) will be an amazing advantage for chat teams - for example when users visit the online store and add products on their basket, then, when they want to use your chat, the support team can view the products that clients add to their basket
3) showing details of wishlist's ( support team can have better view what products client choose ) for example when client visit an online store and then they add products on whishlists, at any time when they will visit the website again and want to chat with a support team, then from the admin chat dashboard can display as a new tab the products that have been added from the clients
4) You can integrate the following social media ( FB Messenger, What' Up) in your plugin, because they have an open API for all the developers and can be another amazing feature to gain more clients, most probably you already think about that but I want to mention again :)
If you want to have more realistic view of the dashboard with the above updates, you can contact me on my email and I will send you the designs that I did for Desktop and mobile :)
Also consider the following plugins from your competitors which they start already do that, but are missing the functionality you have
2) JivoChat - > https://wordpress.org/plugins/jivochat/
lewis hamilton commented
Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
Install Now and Activate the extension.