I suggest you to add an Ticket forms (So users may select the form category)
For example - a website which provider repair service like ( Mobile repair,Macbook repair) the Optional ticket form should be like
Manufacturer or Brand-
IMEI or Serial number-
this idea definitely works.
Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) commented
This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.
You can create a pre-chat or offline form with multiple choices that allow customers select options before initiating a chat or sending an offline message.
You can add the details you want to put on the form as you mentioned in your notes. (Device Model, Manufacturer or Brand, IMEI or Serial number-
Below are the steps to follow:
1. Select the property you wish to customize.
2. Select ADMINISTRATION: icon in the lower-left corner sidebar.
3. Select CHAT WIDGET in the sidebar.
4. In the WIDGET CONTENT section, select EDIT CONTENT
5. Select the PRE-CHAT FORM button, then toggle this option on, if it isn't already.
6. You can now add fields to the Pre-Chat Form, along with your multiple choices and email address.
7. You can make any field a 'required one' by clicking the little grey asterisks at the right of the field.
8. You can edit the text for each field by clicking the pencil icon above each field.
For more information visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/using-the-pre-chat-form
Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar - https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I'd be happy to help!