Provide options and default answer in bubble chat
I'm looking for feature like this:
- when the bubble chat open
- it send welcome message, also send some options like Q&A that we prepared
- if user click in one option, then our system reply message that we prepared
- option 1: Does your website provide xxx?
- option 2: Is anyone available to chat?
- option 3: I have a question, can you help?
- user click option 1 => reply "Yes, we provide xxx"
- user click option 2 => reply "Please wait 5 minutes"
- user click option 3 => reply "Please wait 1 minutes"
You can see similar idea when we go to some restaurant on Facebook, then click button message, it also provide some pre-question
Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) commented
Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.
At this stage, we don't have a trigger that will automate in line with a multiple-choice/form.
I'd suggest using the following trigger sequence:
1. The Basic Site Notification - trigger fires the Welcome Message.
Support Link: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-triggers
2. Once the visitor clicked the message, the PRE-CHAT FORM will appear.
Support Link: https://help.tawk.to/article/using-the-pre-chat-form
3. Once the user selects an option, the Trigger will fire with a message containing the condition keyword you referenced earlier (eg. keyword for option 1)
To configure the Advance Trigger, do the following:
1. Select Administration Section > Trigger > Add Trigger
2. Select Trigger Type > Advanced
3. Type the Trigger Name and Description
4. CONDITION > Run Trigger > When a visitor sends a chat
5. CHECK > All of the following conditions
>Message > Contains > (keyword you referenced earlier)
6. ACTIONS > Send message to visitor > Agent Name > Message (eg. Yes, we provide xxx)
Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!