Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Limitation of one agent to join per chat

We want to limit it up-to 1 agent per 1 chat. I would like to know if we can restrict multiple agents to join same chat?

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

We currently do not have a feature limiting an agent’s ability to view and answer chats.

All members of a property see the same dashboard, incoming chats and message history.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. Need to transfer sweatcoin money to cash app account?

If you are a cash app user and want to Transfer sweatcoin money to Cash App then you have come to the correct door to transfer your sweatcoin money. Here you can easily transfer your sweatcoin money into your cash app account within seconds you just have to click this link and after that, it’s just a matter of seconds. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/how-to-transfer-sweatcoin-money-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NSF to PST Converter Software

The eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software makes converting NSF files to PST and other formats simple. It can quickly recover mailbox objects from NSF files, including emails, contacts, and calendars, with all of their contents intact. This program works with all Windows and Microsoft Outlook versions. This software can convert NSF files from Lotus Notes editions 10.0.1 to 9.0.1, 8.5 to 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0. Users can get a free trial of the software by converting an NSF file with up to 25 elements to each conversion format.
    Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/best-nsf-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add classes and alt tags to Knowledge Base blocks

Being able to add a class/es the the content blocks and alt tags to the image blocks would really boost the possibilities of the Knowledge base as content manager.

We are integrating the content in our site and this would really allow us to structure the content, add SEO value and fully customise the look and feelof the articles.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How Long Does Cash App Take To Respond If Waiting For Effective Aid?

For fetching assistance from the Cash App experts, you have to first understand How Long Does Cash App Take To Respond. However, it takes 24 hours to respond with the right solutions to your problems. So, whenever you stuck in such a critical situation, you have to take aid from the Cash App support geeks. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/how-long-does-cash-app-support-take-to-respond/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to repair outlook pst file?

Using eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter software to convert Outlook PST file. As a result, It can provide lot of features there. It can easily convert all PST files to MBOX files. During the conversion of PST files to MBOX, all email properties were maintained. It works with every version of Windows and MS Outlook. All users have access to the trial version, which allows them to convert PST to MBOX files.
    Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How To Recover lost 7zip File Password?

1. If you want to recover lost 7z password and so you must use this 7z password recovery tool of eSoftTools, this program has three complete process methods such as:- Mask attack , Dictionary attack and Brute force attack. Also it’s fully secure and safe from all harmful viruses. Here is FREE demo version to get first three characters of password and after the satisfaction user can buy this software with less and discounted price. Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/how-to-recover-the-password-of-7zip-file/
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To make available an option that turns the Many to One chat approach to a One to One chat

The idea is to make available an option that can turn the Many to One chat approach to a One to One chat for confidential communications. We are an NGO that deals with confidential exchanges with our visitors. So the chats need to be handled in a private setting. Only supervisors can be see all active chats. But agents should not see each other chats. They can use direct messaging to ask for assistance or share ideas.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I suggest that the word / character limit not be limited when the chat is not offline

I suggest that the word / character limit not be limited when the chat is not offline

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Implement two-step authentication.

For added security, I would like to have two-step authentication for agents as they log into the app. I would be happy with email, text, or an authentic app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. specific working hours and days

Good morning,

when we have a holiday due to a holiday that falls during the week, we cannot set a closed chat. I propose to add the possibility of setting non-standard working hours on specific days

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add permission function for Roles-

Add permission function for Roles so that for example Supporer cannot issue the IP Address of the user and for example the Manager can issue

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change button color

I want to set the color of the widget and the color of the button separately. For example, if I change the background color to white, there is a problem that text area or button disappears.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zoomable screenshots on the Knowledge Base

The images uploaded on the Gallery section of the Knowledge Base are stored and displayed using the original file size (Ex. 1200x800 px).

When they are embeded on an article of the KB, they are displayed using 630px width.

Since the resource is there, would it be possible to have some kind of zoom behaviour so user can see the full size image?

Thanks and congrats for an awesome product and support team.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have a notification to an agent if a user goes to a specific page URL

If a visitor completes their details on a landing page and then goes through to a payment/cart page - it would be really helpful to then send an agent a notification...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Start Ticket system from a higher number

No company wants to start with #1 in my case I am switching from a different system and would left to start ad the number where I left my old system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Existing User Auto Identification.

Hi, I run a hosting business and I use WHMCS. Please add a feature whereby a user's name and email are automatically fetched by Tawkto when the user logs in to their account on the Client area. This is really helpful to us on the other side of the chat as we won't need to keep asking users to identify themselves so we can look for their accounts to log queries. The pre-chat form is not really helpful in this case since users can just decide to start a chat without filling in anything. The feature should only fetch details…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. make every conversation for every agent private in other words when an agent joins a conversation, he is the only one to see the conversatio

Make every conversation for every agent private
    In other words, when an agent joins a conversation, he is the only one to see the conversation and of course the admin of the property

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add entertainment features for users like some free games

add entertainment features for users like some free games : https://geometrydash-best.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Great news! We have just released a major update to our chat widget.

See our latest release here: https://www.tawk.to/category/updates/

This new update will answer your concern about adding games/entertainment links on your chat widget.

Our Widget Cards will allow you to personalize the content of your chat widget. You can add the URL of your games and your users can play it on another tab/window.

To learn more about how to customize the Widget Cards, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/customizing-the-widget-header-and-body-cards

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

20. Hierarchical base Pre-Chat Question

Dear Team,
    In Pre-chat question we should have an option where we can ask Sub question based on user choice. Like if User chose Question A then we want to show another option with Question X Question Y etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base