Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize tickets emails

Could be great to add our own logo on the tickets emails + a signature.

872 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    68 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your request here.

The customizing tickets via email feature has already been submitted to our engineers. Rest assured that this feature is planned and updates will be posted once it is implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. An option to disable 'Email Transcripts' for visitors

Please consider this, if the business wants then they can disable the email transcript option for visitors so that they can customize the chat widget according to their preference, and also customize what the visitor can request and what they cannot.

186 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

We have noted this suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

3. Chat Specific Routing to Agent or Department

Is it possible to route the chat request to the specific agent or to the specific department? I created department -> Prechatform but then when the visitor selects Department then all agents gets alert and all agents in different department can join, which makes having department in not useful.
    So can we have a way to perform this

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Currently, we cant assign chats to a specific agent. However, Departments are especially helpful for big teams, allowing you to make sure only the right agents answer visitors as they can be selected as an option in a pre-chat form.

Departments are also useful when assigning tickets. You can assign a ticket to a particular department which means everyone in the department will receive the email/notification.

This is how the Department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to Departments. All Agents, including those who are not assigned there, can see the incoming chats. However, only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This allows for easy chat take-over, especially if the transfer is from one Department to another.

3. ​In Departments, the other agents…

4. add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....

add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....Then if the person needs additional information there is an option to leave a message and email and we will get back to them.....I saw this on several websites.....one of these website was: https://www.directcell.ca/

105 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Our automation or chatbot feature is currently in our roadmap development.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

5. chatbot feature

chatbot for whatsapp

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At the moment, we don’t have a chatbot feature for WhatsApp. However, integration with the app is already in our development roadmap.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

6. Department Specific Status Messaging

At present, all agents in all departments of a property must be set to Away in order for the Away messaging to appear in the chat widget. It would be much better if this was managed on a Department basis, as the landing page of the widget does (e.g. Dept 1 (online), Dept 2 (offline), Dept 3 (Away). If someone selects Dept 3, it should show the Away messaging if all agents in that Dept are Away. At present it doesn't if someone else is online in another Dept! Please create this feature!

124 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

This is how the department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to departments, all AGENTS including those who are not assigned there can see the incoming chats, but only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This is so to allow easy chat take-over especially if the transfer is from one department to another.

3. ​In departments, the other agents only hear the notification sounds if there are no agents currently online in the department the visitor has selected. So the only time it rings for all agents is when a department is selected that has no agents currently online. This is to prevent the chat from going unanswered.

​4. Currently, there is no set-up to hide chats from other departments.

If you…

7. A solution which gives visitors the possibility to deactivate the trigger-function

We have a trigger that is triggered every time a new page, that offers a unique piece (we are an art gallery), is clicked on . But if you look around on our site for a long time and a lot, you will inevitably get it displayed constantly.
    The feedback of our customers is sometimes quite annoying, but on the other hand we have not only been able to get often into conversation with potential customers but also to realize additional sales.

But it would be nice if visitors of our site would have the possibility to turn off this…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

At this stage, we don’t have the option to disable the trigger on the user’s end.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to

8. Department function

Can set department can see each department only? example department a can see department a chat only

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

Currently, there is no setup to hide chats from other departments.

This is how the department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to departments, all AGENTS including those who are not assigned there can see the incoming chats, but only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This is so to allow easy chat take-over especially if the transfer is from one department to another.

3. ​In departments, the other agents only hear the notification sounds if there are no agents currently online in the department the visitor has selected. So the only time it rings for all agents is when a department is selected that has no agents currently online. This is to prevent the chat from going unanswered.

​4.…

9. Hotkey Setting for shortcut / button

Hello,

it is really hard to press hotkey / button on the right side with left hand all the time. It would be nice to have setting to configure button for this for example TAB button. I believe a lot of your clients would like to see this setting.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At the moment, we only have the forward-slash (/) key function to search for Shortcuts.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

10. Chat Bot

Add the Chat Bot feature

171 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestion here.

Currently, we don’t offer an automation feature.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

11. better knowledge base searching

Currently you can only search the title in the knowledge base. Can you expand the search to search the entire KB article text? Imagine searching in outlook and only being able to search by words in the title of an email...

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

You can search articles in your Knowledge Base according to the keyword.

If the articles contain a word you are searching for, it will appear in the search results.

I have personally tested this search function and. EG. When I search for the keyword “group” – all articles containing that word show up in the search results.

Helpful links about KB:

https://help.tawk.to/article/what-is-the-knowledge-base

https://help.tawk.to/article/setting-up-your-knowledge-base

https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-knowledge-base-categories

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

12. Enable chat agent to insert knowledge article link into customer chat

Can I please suggest you make it easier to share a public knowledge article link with a customer in chat. Copy/paste of an entire article into a small chat window can be overwhelming to a user, and doesn't work if there are images.

As a chat agent i can access a knowledge article on the right panel but there is no way to copy the link. I suggest you place a button so that the article link selected in the panel is either placed directly into the chat or copied to clipboard.

Ideally this could form part of a shortcut…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your feedback about our Knowledge Base.

We are continuing to build out our knowledge base product.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have escalated it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

13. Customizing the post-chat experience.

The content of the "your chat has ended" segment should be fully editable. It currently violates several of my property style guidelines and there's nothing I can do about it.

Problems:

The icon color is wrong.
    The text is written in plural. (There is no "us" in my studio)
    The text contains a typographic error that cannot be corrected.

We should be able to:

Remove this entire segment of the CX loop if desired.

Change the icon color.

Remove the icon.

Edit the heading text.

Edit the body text.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

At this stage, we don’t have a feature to modify ‘your chat has ended’, or the option to edit the text color.

Rest assured, your suggestion has been submitted to our engineers. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

14. Allow a trigger to be created when a chat is initiated

When a customer starts the chat after completing the pre-chat form, it would be a good idea to have a trigger to auto respond.

This lets the customer know that the chat has been initiated our end.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Definitely! You can create a trigger that fires after your visitor fills in the form. I have personally tested these advanced trigger settings and the trigger successfully fires with the message I’vecreated. (Example: “Hi, Thank you for reaching out”)

You can do as follows:
    1. Select Administration Section > Trigger > Add Trigger

2. Select Trigger Type > Advanced

3. Type the Trigger Name and Description

4. Under CONDITION > When a visitor sends a chat message

5. Under CHECK > All of the following conditions 1. Account Status > Equals > Online

6. Under ACTIONS > Send message to visitor

7. Type the agent’s name and your message
    (This is where you can input a message letting your customer know that the chat has been initiated.)

I hope…

15. Pre-Chat Form text mirrors status text

Currently, when using Pre-Chat Form, your status text is mirrored (Online or Away), but the text below will remain the text you used for your Pre-Chat Form setting. It would be better, in my opinion, for this to also mirror the status text.

For example: Online! "Fill in the form and one of our agents will assist." / Away! "We're away at the moment, but fill in the form and one of our agents will assist once they return."

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At the moment, the Pre-chat form message will stay the same whether you have the Online or Away status on your chat widget.

The greetings can only be modified separately if you remove the Pre-chat form.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

16. Drilldown of Neutral / Negative chats / Positive Chats

It would be a good idea when pulling the chats report that we could drill down into the specific chats that were rated Negative/ Positive or not at all.

This is an integral part of driving conversion rates and in turn customer satisfaction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

We couldn’t agree more that customer feedback is an integral part of providing excellent customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, we don’t have the functionality to download detailed reports of feedback.

Our developers are continuing to build out our messaging product. We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team.

We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

17. Reply message with customer name automatically

Can make it reply message to [customer name] automatically

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

We currently don’t have a feature that will automatically include your customer’s name in the message.

An alternative way to capture your customer’s details is to use the Pre-Chat form.

The form will require the visitor to fill in the fields such as their name and email address, a phone number and location.

Once you have retrieved your customer’s information, you can send them a personalized message.

You can even create shortcuts for repetitive replies and add their name before sending the message.

These canned responses can be used while chatting with visitors. They save you time and make sure your responses are accurate and consistent. They also ensure spelling and grammar are correct.

Please note: The Pre-Chat form can act as a deterrent to some visitors and in turn reduce your engagement rate. Statistically, using…

18. Add the ability to change the order of Knowledge Base articles using drag and drop.

Allow Knowledge Base article creators to easily rearrange the order of the articles.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

This is a great idea! A function that allows you to change the order of your KB articles depending on your preferred sequence.

Rest assured, your suggestion has been submitted to our engineers. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

19. New Knowledge Base (Private)

Can you please make the Knowledge Base Private, available only to customers within your system?

This is important for enterprise applications that do not want all of their IP exposed to the public.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Image on the chat widget instead of the default widget

Could you please give the option to add an image instead of the default chat widget where we can only change colours?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

You can upload your own image if you wish to personalize your chat widget.

We also offer different “Attention Grabber” pre-made images that you can choose from to match your website.

To learn more visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/changing-the-appearance-of-the-chat-widget

← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base