Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Communication and relaxation

How do you like to rest after work? What relaxes you? I like to go to a bar, meet a girl. What about you?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think there should be a feature to select the gender (male - female) when starting the conversation

so that when customers text, I will know what gender it is for consultation ( translate.google.com)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable chat agent to insert knowledge article link into customer chat

Can I please suggest you make it easier to share a public knowledge article link with a customer in chat. Copy/paste of an entire article into a small chat window can be overwhelming to a user, and doesn't work if there are images.

As a chat agent i can access a knowledge article on the right panel but there is no way to copy the link. I suggest you place a button so that the article link selected in the panel is either placed directly into the chat or copied to clipboard.

Ideally this could form part of a shortcut…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your feedback about our Knowledge Base.

We are continuing to build out our knowledge base product.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have escalated it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

4. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

At this stage, we don’t have the option to modify and re-arrange the fields of your Ticket form.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

5. Add chat already open message on mobile

I think the current chat behaviour on mobile phones is a bit confusing for users. Currently, on a mobile device, the chat is open in a new tab. Although I think it would be clearer to have it open as a (maximized) pop. I see you had such a feature already but removed it again.
    I think the current chat behaviour on mobile phones is a bit confusing for users. Currently, on a mobile device, the chat is open in a new tab. Although I think it would be clearer to have it open as a (maximized) pop. I see…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

This how the chat widget behaves on a mobile device:

1. If the chat widget is configured as a POPOUT, the chat widget will open in a separate tab purely for a chat.

Visitors will have to come back to the main tab if they wish to navigate your website.

2. If the chat widget is configured to MAXIMIZE, the chat widget will open within the current tab and the chat widget will follow the visitor as they navigate your website.

It will notify the visitor if there is an unread message in the same way it would for a text message on a mobile phone — a little red 1 or 2 appears on the widget.

To configure the chat widget behaviour, do the following:

1. Click the Administration Tab
    2. Select Chat…

6. Ecwid integration

I wish there were an ecwid inegration , so we can see what's on the customers cart, abandoned carts, show products etc..

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At this stage, we don’t have an integration with Ecwid.

Here are the available Shopping Cart Integrations with tawk.to.

1. Shopify 2. BigCommerce 3. osCommerce 4. ShopTill-e 5. Osclass – Open Source Classifieds 6. PrestaShop 7. OpenCart 1.x 8. OpenCart 1.5.6.x 9. OpenCart 2.2, 2.1.x & 2.0.x 10. OpenCart 2.3.0.x 11. OpenCart 3.0.x 12. Zen Cart 13. Magento 1 14. Magento 2

You may visit our Knowledge Base for more installation guides.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. Chat Bot

Add the Chat Bot feature

174 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestion here.

Currently, we don’t offer an automation feature.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

8. Customizing the post-chat experience.

The content of the "your chat has ended" segment should be fully editable. It currently violates several of my property style guidelines and there's nothing I can do about it.

Problems:

The icon color is wrong.
    The text is written in plural. (There is no "us" in my studio)
    The text contains a typographic error that cannot be corrected.

We should be able to:

Remove this entire segment of the CX loop if desired.

Change the icon color.

Remove the icon.

Edit the heading text.

Edit the body text.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At this stage, we don’t have a feature to modify ‘your chat has ended’, or the option to edit the text color.

Rest assured, your suggestion has been submitted to our engineers. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

9. Routing

can you please have a routing capability so that a specific person will be contacted if they need a department.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At this stage, we don’t have a feature to route customers directly to a designated agent or Department.

Alternatively, you can follow these suggestions:

1. Direct Chat Link/Profile Page

Your visitor can directly send you a message using your Direct Chat Link/Profile Page.

This is useful when returning visitors want to reach out to a specific Agent.

To learn more, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/editing-your-personal-profile-page

2. Pre-Chat Form

A Pre-Chat Form requires a visitor to answer a set of questions before a chat commences.

You can set up a Pre-Chat Form allowing visitors to either request a Department or choose an agent’s name from a list of multiple agents.

Follow these steps to set up your Pre-Chat Form:

In your Dashboard, click the Admin gear icon in the left sidebar.
    Select Widget Content.
    Enable the Pre-Chat form…

10. better knowledge base searching

Currently you can only search the title in the knowledge base. Can you expand the search to search the entire KB article text? Imagine searching in outlook and only being able to search by words in the title of an email...

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

You can search articles in your Knowledge Base according to the keyword.

If the articles contain a word you are searching for, it will appear in the search results.

I have personally tested this search function and. EG. When I search for the keyword “group” – all articles containing that word show up in the search results.

Helpful links about KB:

https://help.tawk.to/article/what-is-the-knowledge-base

https://help.tawk.to/article/setting-up-your-knowledge-base

https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-knowledge-base-categories

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

11. create a best practices guide for HIPAA compliance

As above. Very helpful for the medical industry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, we are not completely compliant with HIPAA, but all the basics are covered.

​We have a lot of users and clients using our chat widget in medical fields such as surgery, dentistry, private practices, hospitals, etc.

To learn more about tawk.to’s Terms of Service, Data Processing Addendum and Privacy Policy, visit this link: https://www.tawk.to/data-protection

This section covers the following:
    -GDPR Compliance
    -Sub-processors List
    -DPA
    -FERPA
    -CCPA

We take your privacy and data security very seriously. All communication between you and your visitors is over SHA-256 Secure Socket Layer and all data is housed on encrypted servers.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min

12. Knowledge Base - Duplicate Article / Template Article

To keep a consistent article layout throughout our Knowledge Base it would be great to have an option to select an article and click "Duplicate Article" which would then create a new draft version of the selected article.

Alternatively save an article as a Template and have the option to create a "New Article from Template".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We currently don’t have an option to duplicate an article and save it as a template.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

13. Knowledge Base before chat

Put a knowledge base field on pre-chat form before visitor proceed to chat. So put a keyword on this knowledge field to find answers before proceed to chat. Check comm100 to see how work.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Hi,

Great news! We have just released a major update to our chat widget.

See our latest release here: https://www.tawk.to/category/updates/ates

This new update can add a Knowledge Base search bar to the widget, so your visitors can search and find answers before starting a chat. Our Widget Card feature also lets you show articles, list articles in a Knowledge Base category or share a video in the widget.

To learn more about how to customize the Widget Cards, visit this link: Customizing the widget header and body cards

14. New Knowledge Base (Private)

Can you please make the Knowledge Base Private, available only to customers within your system?

This is important for enterprise applications that do not want all of their IP exposed to the public.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At the moment, our Knowledge Base only has 2 options for visibility: Public and Private mode.

Public articles are available to be read by anyone with access to the URL.

Private articles are only visible by your team within tawk.to apps when signed in to the Property associated with the article.

Related link: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-a-new-knowledge-base-article

We’re continuing to build out our Knowledge Base product and have taken on your suggestions. We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.

15. Reply message with customer name automatically

Can make it reply message to [customer name] automatically

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

We currently don’t have a feature that will automatically include your customer’s name in the message.

An alternative way to capture your customer’s details is to use the Pre-Chat form.

The form will require the visitor to fill in the fields such as their name and email address, a phone number and location.

Once you have retrieved your customer’s information, you can send them a personalized message.

You can even create shortcuts for repetitive replies and add their name before sending the message.

These canned responses can be used while chatting with visitors. They save you time and make sure your responses are accurate and consistent. They also ensure spelling and grammar are correct.

Please note: The Pre-Chat form can act as a deterrent to some visitors and in turn reduce your engagement rate. Statistically, using…

16. Allow a trigger to be created when a chat is initiated

When a customer starts the chat after completing the pre-chat form, it would be a good idea to have a trigger to auto respond.

This lets the customer know that the chat has been initiated our end.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Definitely! You can create a trigger that fires after your visitor fills in the form. I have personally tested these advanced trigger settings and the trigger successfully fires with the message I’vecreated. (Example: “Hi, Thank you for reaching out”)

You can do as follows:
    1. Select Administration Section > Trigger > Add Trigger

2. Select Trigger Type > Advanced

3. Type the Trigger Name and Description

4. Under CONDITION > When a visitor sends a chat message

5. Under CHECK > All of the following conditions 1. Account Status > Equals > Online

6. Under ACTIONS > Send message to visitor

7. Type the agent’s name and your message
    (This is where you can input a message letting your customer know that the chat has been initiated.)

I hope…

17. Disable Spam or whitelist

When tickets are sent via mail to the system, they are sometimes recognized as spam, and you do not get an information about this ticket via mail.

If would be great to disable the spam-filter or whitelist some email-adress-ranges

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

There are numerous reasons why tawk.to tickets were sent to your SPAM folder. 

These may include specific mail filter rules concerning headers and other technical aspects of email.

If you’re unable to receive any emails from tawk.to, please whitelist the following emails on your mail server: noreply@tawk.to and tickets@tawk.to

18. Ticket and chat transcript and webhook

I want an option in the admin page that when toggled on, all tickets created from chats will automatically include the chat transcript in the ticket message. On the webhook for "ticket created" event, I want also those transcript to be sent as part of the JSON data.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Listening to radio on Android is interesting, have you experienced it yet?

Listening to radio on Android is worth a try !
    I have tried it and found it to be quite amazing, it is an indispensable spiritual friend for me after tireless working days, helping me focus more on work. as well as driving while studying , making it possible for me to access the latest information from anywhere in the world , helping me learn new languages and develop skills such as listening, reading and writing skills
    Try it out!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How do I export emails from Outlook to MBOX?

Anyone who wants to learn How to Repair Inbox Tool Not Responding by Microsoft Outlook can do so. The eSoftTools Outlook PST recovery application has a solution for all MS Outlook difficulties. All Outlook pst files are translated in their entirety, including all data. By presenting emails and accessories in real-time, you can recover from this software. A free trial demo that converts 25 Outlook PST file items without payroll is available to all users.
    Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base