Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Knowledge Base - Duplicate Article / Template Article

To keep a consistent article layout throughout our Knowledge Base it would be great to have an option to select an article and click "Duplicate Article" which would then create a new draft version of the selected article.

Alternatively save an article as a Template and have the option to create a "New Article from Template".

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We currently don’t have an option to duplicate an article and save it as a template.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to purchase/get more triggers

We are trying to automate some answers in our chat using triggers. I've read that a suggestion was already made to get a better bot that could certainly help us, that allows for customers filling out a form and get answers based on that. My only suggestion to this is that either with that option as with the current triggers there is no way to be able to get more then 20 triggers. My suggestion would be that just like the white label you would be able to purchase an upgrade to your account that allows for more triggers/more options…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how to clear previous welcome message when going to inner pages

how to clear previous welcome message when going to inner pages because i have set new trigger message for each inner page and the welcome message is still there and disturbing me. i want to remove any old trigger on new page visit

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Analyize chats which are postiv & negativ rated

I see stats about negativ, postiv and neutral rated chats but I cannot see which chats are meant in special. I think it is a must have to offer a better user experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Knowledge Base - backup feature

Currently Tawk's KB is not supported with an option to backup all articles & categories. Considering if a user want to migrate the KB to other platform which has more features, then it might be good to have an option to backup all KB data to be migrated.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ecwid integration

I wish there were an ecwid inegration , so we can see what's on the customers cart, abandoned carts, show products etc..

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add user informations while chatting

It would be nice if you could add the informations you collect while talking directly to the users profile without using the pre-chat form.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Customise day and time of Weekly Round Up

It would be great to be able to choose when we receive the weekly round-up. Currently we receive it mid-Wednesday afternoon, whereas it would be much more helpful to receive this early morning on a Monday, in time for our weekly sales meetings.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. new user pop up message on mobile (as on desktop)

Just want to find out if by any chance you guys having thoughts to make the invatation to the new user with small pop-up on the screen as well on mobile same as u have it on desktop? As I have seen big differences with chat that have this future.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have an configuration option to hide the widget at the beginning and show it only when there is an ongoing chat

We have an ionic app, but we dont want the widget visible always. We have an option in the menu that programatically maximize the chat if the client want to chat with us.

So, the widget would not be visible all the time, only when the user opens the chat from the menu, then the widget appears (so the user can see the badge for new messages we reply) and when the chat session is finished, we hide the widget again.

That's important because in a mobile device we need to use the space in a very smart way, and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

You can only hide your chat widget by setting the following conditions:

1. Hide widget when offline

This makes the chat widget invisible when you have no agents online and are not ready to accept chats.

2. Hide widget on load

This makes the chat widget invisible when a visitor navigates to your site.

This is really only useful if you’re launching the widget another way — for example, with a text link. Otherwise, the visitor will not be able to view or use the chat.

Helpful link: https://help.tawk.to/article/change-how-the-widget-behaves-on-your-site

3. Ban specific visitors/locations (e.g. Russia)

Restricting specific visitors from a location will hide the chat widget.

Helpful links:
    https://help.tawk.to/article/blocking-the-widget-by-location
    https://help.tawk.to/article/banning-a-visitor

4. Disable the Trigger while the chat widget is still visible.

Instead of the Trigger banner/automated message popping up on your website, only the…

13. Missing translations in KB

Need to add missing translations for few strings...
    https://prnt.sc/11x2zz1
    Can you help?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Divert Customer to Help Article rather than Chat Agent based on Question/Department Selection.

Some questions can easily be answered by one of our help articles. It would be nice to be able to pre-face a Chat with a help article based on what Question or Department was selected, rather than them coming through to an agent immediately.

For example, if i was to use your chat to ask about how to change the colour of my widget, you could direct me to your Knowledge Base article about this rather than taking up the time of your agent to explain or paste the same link.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

The automation for our Help Center/Knowledge Base is currently not available at the moment.

We’re continuing to build out our Messaging and Knowledge Base products and have taken on your suggestions. We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

15. Remove messages in a specific language to spam

We getting so many spam messages everyday in our ticket box. Please make it possible (like in uservoice) to move message in a specific language (e.g. russian) to spam.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At the moment, we don’t have a folder or language filter for SPAM messages.

What we have, however, is the BAN feature that restricts users from using your chat widget.

1. Banning a visitor

You can ban specific visitors from your active chats and offline messages.
    Visit this link to learn more: https://help.tawk.to/article/banning-a-visitor

2. Banning/blocking the widget by location

You can block a specific country, such as Russia in your case, to hide the widget from visitors of that country.

Helpful link: https://help.tawk.to/article/blocking-the-widget-by-location

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

16. Allow export of Knowledge hub so we can easily translate it

We have spent a lot of time using the Knowledge hub and build up quite a library but now our export teams want a version. The problem is there is no clear view of all the data so export to at least get it out and translate it would be a big help.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

At this stage, we don’t have a feature allowing you to export KB articles.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

17. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow entering HTML in knowledgebase articles

I'd like to add things like anchor tags (<a>), ordered lists and unordered lists (<ul>, <ol>)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Adding or inserting HTML code in the Knowledge Base is currently unavailable.

We are continuing to build out our Knowledge Base product.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forward it to the team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

19. Trigger message even if we are offline

it will be good if you can add trigger messages even if we are offline, to show for example Coupon code or other important messages to our client when they access to the website.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Different widgets contact for one website on different pages

Depending on the page visit the widge shows other content.

We want to trigger vistors for a request for sample set, but only is they vist a certain page for a certain period of time.
    In that case we need name/adres/zip-code etc.

On an other page url we only want the received name and email

This feature isnot possible yet, but I suppose more clients would appreciate this feature

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

I would suggest creating a Basic – Page Notification Trigger.

This Trigger will only fire at a SPECIFIC page and will only start counting down the Delay once a visitor makes it to the URL.

You can create one as follows:

1. Select Administration (Click the gear in the left-hand menu) > Trigger > Add Trigger
    2. Select Trigger Type > Basic – Page Notification
    3. Add a Trigger name, Agent’s Name and select an image.
    4. Select the time Delay. You have the option to change it to NO DELAY (message fires instantly) or choose a delay ranging from 10 seconds up to an hour.
    5. Enter your SPECIFIC WEB URL.
    6. Under Trigger Message > Create a message asking for your visitor’s Name, Address, Zip Code, etc.

(Example: Hi, thank…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base