Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix “Exchange is currently in recovery mode’ error?

The error of ‘Exchange is currently in recovery mode’ has been fixed. There are some manual methods to resolve this error. If you want to open your edb file in the easiest way, So download the EDB to PST converter by SysInspire. They have to convert your edb file into pst format and it is able to convert edb to many other formats also. In which you can watch a live preview of edb conversion also. It contains a very friendly interface. If you want to try this software you can download the free demo version also.
    Read more:- Fix…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. widget setting - Automatic Ticket instead of Offline Messages

Widget needs a setting, when your offline you have the option to make an automatic ticket. No longer have to convert offline messages to tickets, thats annoying. Needs to go straight to ticket, cant reply to offline messages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the resubmit button after the chat offline form is submitted

When the chat offline form is submitted, a button resubmit is shown, which only resubmits the same form. In this way, we get double offline messages from the same customer. Can you please remove it or make it optional for this form?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

We currently don’t have an option to remove the “Send Again” button on the offline form.

When a user clicks on the Send Again button, it will ask them again to fill in the form.

This is helpful if your visitor needs to add another detail to their inquiry or raise a new message.

Helpful link: How to modify your widget content
    https://help.tawk.to/article/how-to-modify-your-widget-content

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

4. There is an issue with the chat - short Estonian phone numbers are not supported. For example, if a phone number is 7 decimal places.

There is an issue with the chat - short Estonian phone numbers are not supported.
    For example, if a phone number is 7 decimal places.
    When a customer wishes to start a chat and enters her/his short phone number, she/he will not be able to start a chat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Write My Case Study For Me

Students are given to write case study assignments when they are perusing a course. It is very important for them to score well in their case studies to build a positive image in the eyes of their professors. And most importantly if they fail to score well, they won’t be able to improve their overall assignment grades. The only way to score well in case study assignments is to write a flawless case study that is unique, free from factual or grammatical errors and adhere to the guidelines provided by the university.
    Tips to write a unique Case study
    Here…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hotkey Setting for shortcut / button

Hello,

it is really hard to press hotkey / button on the right side with left hand all the time. It would be nice to have setting to configure button for this for example TAB button. I believe a lot of your clients would like to see this setting.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At the moment, we only have the forward-slash (/) key function to search for Shortcuts.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. Data for Visitor/Pageview Traffic

Would be nice to export or see visitor data over a period of time. I know on the "monitoring" section you can see daily amounts however you basically need to estimate monthly/yearly traffic based on daily amounts. To be able to quickly view this data and export it would be very useful!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

At the moment, we have an X symbol as a warning sign together with the error message.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

9. Add ability to edit default widget chat bubble icon.

Add ability to edit default widget chat bubble icon. We have a little robot that we would like to use as our company mascot and put him on the chat icon. Unfortunately there is currently no way to swap out the default chat bubble with a different image.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

We currently do not have an option for customizing the bubble chat icon.

You can, however, personalize the Attention Grabber by uploading your own image/logo.

Helpful link: https://help.tawk.to/article/changing-the-appearance-of-the-chat-widget

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

10. knowledge base api integration

Would be great to be able to integrate the knowledge base through API

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

We currently don’t have an API documentation for our Knowledge Base.

We’re continuing to build out our Knowledge Base product and have taken on your suggestions.

We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help

11. Chat Screen Inside WHMCS

we want our admin login in whmcs and can chat from there
    like inside whmcs there is some page where our agent can chat with our clients, and they don't have to separately login in tawk to.
    This must be done via some API connection rather than signin by giving user/pass. We want our admins can only chat via whmcs, and no user/pass required to login into it. it always connect via API.
    Also they only have access to receive chats and chat with customer they do not have access to change or add predefined replies.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. font

fonts of chat widget in persian should improved.
    i can not find persian related fonts in chat widget settings.

if the "IranSans" font or at least "Tahoma" font added to chat dashboard, the chat widget's appearance will improved as well.

beacause this fonts are great for Persian (Farsi) language.

thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PHONE NUMBER FEED DATA FOR WEBHOOK INTEGRATION

Please enable data feed for Phone number when using Webhook with Pabbly Connect integration... i need to integrate customer chat with SMS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Deleted users will still show in the Group chats. There is no way to remove them manually.

Deleted users will still show in the Group chats. There is no way to remove them manually.

Even if the users have deleted their Tawk account they still will be shown in all the group chats.

The support team suggests that we may create a new group chat. Not a good idea as we lose the history.

My suggestion is to have these possibilities as a admin to delete undesired or inactive users from the group chats.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

With regards to this concern, once the members were removed from the property, you won’t be able to delete their names manually in the group chat list.

I would recommend asking the members to “leave” the chat group first before deleting them from the property. Alternatively, create a new group chat with the rest of the team members.

To know more about Group Chats, visit the following links:

1. Creating a Group Chat: https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-a-group-chat

2. Adding direct messages and group chats to tabs: https://help.tawk.to/article/adding-direct-messages-and-group-chats-to-tabs

3. Managing Group Chats: https://help.tawk.to/article/managing-group-chats

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: …

15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Webhook for Knowledge Base search

It will be very useful and will provide priceless insights having a webhook fired when a search is executed on the Knowledge Base searchbox (page and widget) that calls the URL as a POST request sending parameters:

• timestamp
    • string of the search
    • number of results (zero is super valuable info)
    • country
    • etc.

You are an impressive company!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Privacy consent register

By using a data request form at the beginning of the chat it is possible to request consent for privacy. But it is not possible to save a consent register, for the GDPR it is mandatory as I must always be able to demonstrate the sending of data through consent-based forms. There is currently no consensus register.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Routing

can you please have a routing capability so that a specific person will be contacted if they need a department.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At this stage, we don’t have a feature to route customers directly to a designated agent or Department.

Alternatively, you can follow these suggestions:

1. Direct Chat Link/Profile Page

Your visitor can directly send you a message using your Direct Chat Link/Profile Page.

This is useful when returning visitors want to reach out to a specific Agent.

To learn more, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/editing-your-personal-profile-page

2. Pre-Chat Form

A Pre-Chat Form requires a visitor to answer a set of questions before a chat commences.

You can set up a Pre-Chat Form allowing visitors to either request a Department or choose an agent’s name from a list of multiple agents.

Follow these steps to set up your Pre-Chat Form:

In your Dashboard, click the Admin gear icon in the left sidebar.
    Select Widget Content.
    Enable the Pre-Chat form…

20. private message

when a client request a chat any agent can take the chat then send it to someone else and that agent then can make it a private message
    so it can be a secure chat and no one else can see what you are talking about ...Like add a button saying secure chat (on) (Off) then only at that time you and that agent and client on that chat at that time can see whats being said, then hide that info when tuned off to make it a secure private chat .where only you can see the past stuff said…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base