Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. departement selection order

will be good to be able to select the order in which the departments are showed in the widget

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

At the moment, we do not have the option to change the sequence of Departments listed in the Pre-Chat Form.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at sienna.rubio@tawk.to or book a call here: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min

2. Show when a customer has read chat/ticket

I would like a way to be able to see if a customer has read our reply to the tickets they submit or to the chats they submit.

Would be nice to know if the customer has read the message they can be marked as resolved or closed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and reaching out.

This is a great idea! Auto reply and ticket updates can be helpful reminders to customers about the status of their tickets — whether they are pending or resolved/closed.

At the moment, we don't have these features. We do have our Mail Notification that sends emails for all the Chat Transcripts, New Tickets, Offline Forms and Missed Chats.

We're continuing to build out our Messaging product and have taken on your suggestions.

We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to.

3. Add "drag in" file feature to the chat

Now its necessary to make a screenshot, download it and upload as a file. With Mac OS you can create a screenshot without saving it as a file and just drag it anywhere. Would be super cool to have "drag in" feature for Tawk

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Aleksandr,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

We don't currently have a feature like this. However, if you would like to request it, please post the idea here > https://feedback.tawk.to/

Our product team will look into this in the near future.

Currently, we can only drag it to chat from an existing file in the desktop device.

Other ways to send files at the moment will be by using the paperclip icon/upload file menu or copying/pasting the image in the message box.

Here is a list of features: https://www.tawk.to/features/

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link…

4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Harsha,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

At this stage, we do not have exporting or back-up features for our KB articles.

We're continuing to build out our Knowledge Base product and have forwarded your request to the Knowledge Base team.

We will post updates once these features have been approved and implemented.

If you want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

5. Can you enable "font-family" features?

Many people use stylish fonts in their website and this chat window comes with a normal font, which is not nice. For security reason, you can allow from limited source (eg, fonts.google.com, etc)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us. 

We have taken note of your suggestion about having different options for the font.

We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

6. Shortcut Feature Request

Please place an option for admin user to restrict who can modify/create the shortcuts.

If above is not possible, to track who created a new shortcut and/or who made an update, Please require user information before a new shortcut or a modification is saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ed,

We currently don't have a feature allowing you to restrict access to creating shortcuts. Shortcuts may be created by any member of a property.

However,you can restrict access to shortcuts.For every shortcut you create, you have a choice between making it Public or Personal.

Selecting Public allows all agents with access to the property to use the shortcut when answering chats. A Personals shortcuts can only be used by you and are also known as Global Shortcuts. You can access these by going to My Profile (user icon top left corner of the Dashboard) and selecting Global Shortcuts.

Shortcuts save you time and keep your team’s responses accurate and consistent. They also ensure that your spelling and grammar are correct.

https://help.tawk.to/article/creating-and-managing-shortcuts

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on…

7. Customize chatting textbox

Currently users might find it hard to spot the text box to focus for start chatting with agent.

It could be great it there is option like we can change overall background color of chat textbox or draw a clearer line to separate the chat text box and top conversation history

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can change the color theme of your widget. However, the background color will remain white.

We do not have a feature for changing the lines or borders of the widget.

We have taken note of your suggestions and will post updates once the features have been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

8. KB search

Please, make the "View in full" button enable/disable. As for now is always enable. We loved the feature but have sensitive information and the KB site is open for anyone with a link.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Raphael,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At this time, there is no option for enabling or disabling the “View in full” button.

We are continuing to build out our Knowledge Base product and have shared your suggestions with our development team.

We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.

Alternatively, you can reach me here at elle@tawk.to or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support

9. dark mode / theme for dashboard

dark mode / theme for dashboard

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, Gio Enrico

We do not have a dark theme for our dashboard at this time.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

Alternatively, you can reach me here at nicola.mangulabnan@tawk.to

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integration with whatsapp business.

Please considerate integrates with whatsapp business and facebook messaging! Thats very important!

560 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to. We have taken note of your feedback and suggestions.

Whatsapp Integration is currently in a review process and on our roadmap as a future feature release. We will update you once this new feature has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

12. Session match

When a customer login 2 different devices the customer has 2 different chat session.
    But i know from the login credentials both session are the same person.
    We should match the sessions by id or some thing uniqe.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, Mert ÇIKLABAKKAL

Currently, chats initiated on separate devices will appear as unique conversations in the Monitoring panel.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

13. Location Notification to Agent

The agent should get notifications if customer visits from a specific location

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

At the moment we do not have location notification settings.

14. Implement two-step authentication.

For added security, I would like to have two-step authentication for agents as they log into the app. I would be happy with email, text, or an authentic app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

We currently don't have two-factor authentication for signing in to the tawk.to Dashboard.

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

15. Knowledge Base Site SEO

Allow Knowledge Base Site to add to the Google search engine (SEO) so that when user search on the google, the knowledge base site link will show up on the search result. Also provide sitemaps so that google could crawl all the KB links properly

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding image ALT/Title tag for image blocks on the Knowledge base?

When an image block is created, either on the block tab or on the Gallery (WP Style). It would really improve the SEO level of our articles and tutorials.

https://monosnap.com/file/hde0K5UVBJsmJu4lH6q3GrbhmHdhBK

Awesome platform!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,  At this stage, we currently do not have Alt/Title tags for images on KB articles.  However, you can add a Meta Description for each Knowledge Base article in the Document settings menu to the left of the block editor.     Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.  Let me know if you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

17. The Widget should say how many admin is on to help you!

Like if there is only 1 admin online the widget say
    Hi! There is 1 admin here!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

We currently do not have notification settings for agent or admin status.

An alternative way to know  an admin’s online status is to create a Group Chat.

You can also view how many members of the Property are online.

18. Tags would be more useful if they work with visitor ID and not with active chat

When the visitor leaves the page or changes from URL, it changes the Chat window to another different with the same visitor ID. Start from 0 the conversation and the tags are lost.
    Tags would be more useful if they work with visitor ID and not with active chat

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At the moment our Tags are associated with the widget.

All activities can be tracked and analyzed as long as our widget is on your site.

Let me know if you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

19. improve the whmcs integration explanation

Hello, first of all I appreciate the work you do. keep in that way. In the help center there is an article where it helps to integrate the chat in whmcs, and although I try both ways, the chat is never integrated to my site, I think the explanation should be more specific, that is, it is not that it is not What happens is that it should cover cases where the chat just doesn't appear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, Juan

We have forwarded your feedback to our devs and KB team to support the creation of additional content to help our users integrate tawk.to with WHCMS.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the changes have been approved and implemented.

20. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here