5 results found
1,014 votesAdmintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) responded
To All Our Valued Users, Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your request here. The customizing tickets via email feature has already been submitted to our engineers. Rest assured that this feature is planned and updates will be posted once it is implemented. If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is our calendar link: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!
An error occurred while saving the comment An error occurred while saving the commentJay commented
Dear tawk.to devs,
I am in dire need of some additions in the email notification feature. Even if you make it a paid feature, I'd like to go for it. I am planning to add it on multiple websites.
Here is what I want:
1. Custom email subjects - predefined in the property setup. E.g. Sales Chat, Support Chat followed by date or time stamp.
2. Ability to add different email recipients for each subject. So recipients only get chats relevant to them.
3. Ability to select the subject during chat - where the email is to be sent - and a prompt to the agent to select the subject if he attempts to close the chat without doing so.
4. Option to include visitor details (location, device/browser type, referral link, timeline/navigation details) in the email. Helpful for marketing and QA.
5. Option to display Notes in the email (best on top of the email). Helpful if the recipient only wants to read the summary first and the whole chat later on.
6. Ability to email the conversation as soon as it ends, not when the visitor leaves the website. Helpful for quick follow ups.
7. Ability to manually trigger email notification as the chat is happening. Helpful if we need someone to call an irate visitor immediately or elevate a concernt urgently.
8. An indication in the messaging history as to when the email was sent, with which subject and how many times.
9. Ability to enable or disable automatic notifications. Leaving it upon the agent's discretion to send notification for a particular chat.
Please let me know what I need to do to get it implemented asap. This is going to greatly affect my work.
Highest priority for now is the first three points.
I'd really appreciate your help on it.
A happy tawker!
38 votesAdmintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) responded
Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.
Great news! Our CRM (Contacts) is already in the beta stage.
With tawk.to Contacts, you can manage all of your conversations and customer activity across multiple channels from the inside of your tawk.to Dashboard. And it’s 100% free!
✔ Add and manage contacts
✔ View conversations, customer interactions and points of contact
✔ Add and review notes
✔ Create and manage tickets
✔ Create and sort contacts with custom filters
✔ Group contacts into Segments
To register for testing the Beta release, visit this link: https://www.tawk.to/updates/crm-beta-release-contacts/
For our latest release, visit this link: https://www.tawk.to/category/updates/
If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.
Alternatively, you can reach me here at firstname.lastname@example.org
9 votes1 comment · Feedback » New features · Admin →
233 votesplanned · Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) responded
Hi there dear tawker,
We are currently planning on developing granular permissions that will solve this problem.
Hope this will be solved in the near future.
An error occurred while saving the commentJay commented
Could you please give us a tentative time for the implementation of this feature? Really need this!!! Thanks!
Would appreciate a response on it.