Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add custom field to sbortcuts ..

For example .. hello {clientname} your speaking to {agentname} how can i help you..

So the names are taken for user and agent ..

If this make sense

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

We currently don’t have automation to fill custom fields in shortcuts when answering chats.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. Customize tickets emails

Could be great to add our own logo on the tickets emails + a signature.

926 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    85 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your request here.

The customizing tickets via email feature has already been submitted to our engineers. Rest assured that this feature is planned and updates will be posted once it is implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

3. Customer Feedback Before/After Chat Ending

With TAWK-

1) We are Giving Support, Means a Agent Alice is interacting with customer. Is there something I can send email requesting feedback with our form to it and such email should sent to customer as soon as chat is ended.

2) Same way if I want to collect Feedback as soon as he/she tries to End Chat. I mean before ending chat feedback should be collected?

505 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions.

Currently, we have the Sentiments feature in which the visitor can click the thumbs up and down rating in the chat widget as a way of giving their feedback to the chat agent.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

4. Chat Specific Routing to Agent or Department

Is it possible to route the chat request to the specific agent or to the specific department? I created department -> Prechatform but then when the visitor selects Department then all agents gets alert and all agents in different department can join, which makes having department in not useful.
    So can we have a way to perform this

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Currently, we cant assign chats to a specific agent. However, Departments are especially helpful for big teams, allowing you to make sure only the right agents answer visitors as they can be selected as an option in a pre-chat form.

Departments are also useful when assigning tickets. You can assign a ticket to a particular department which means everyone in the department will receive the email/notification.

This is how the Department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to Departments. All Agents, including those who are not assigned there, can see the incoming chats. However, only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This allows for easy chat take-over, especially if the transfer is from one Department to another.

3. ​In Departments, the other agents…

5. ##- Please type your reply above this line -## - makes no sense

When we want to convert the message to the ticket, our customer will receive email with this line:

- Please type your reply above this line -

But in fact, they can not type above this line and
    Many of our customers discard this email as they try to reply and can not.
    This sentence makes no sense at all.
    How can i edit this line with other content for e.g:
    [Please click the reply button on this email to get in touch with us. Thank you]

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

By default, the emails your visitors receive follow the most commonly-known ticketing format.

Your visitor needs to reply to an email for the ticket to be set to ‘Pending.’ This is the only way your visitor can type a message above the ticket line message (##- Please type your reply above this line -##").

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

6. the chat widget not showing on firefox for desktop

sometimes it loads but it looks like a blank card the pre chat form does not appears it only happens on firefox for desktop on all plataforms, Windows , MacOs, and Linux.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

As per our last conversation over email, our developers have found out that your code is affecting the dynamic imports.

You have also agreed that the issue was due to the PayPal payment method in your website that was causing the conflict.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. Customize chatting textbox

Currently users might find it hard to spot the text box to focus for start chatting with agent.

It could be great it there is option like we can change overall background color of chat textbox or draw a clearer line to separate the chat text box and top conversation history

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....

add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....Then if the person needs additional information there is an option to leave a message and email and we will get back to them.....I saw this on several websites.....one of these website was: https://www.directcell.ca/

123 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Our automation or chatbot feature is currently in our roadmap development.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

9. chat answered webhook event

Add the ability for tawk to send a webhook event when a chat is answered.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We currently have Webhook functions for Chat Start, Chat End and New Ticket.

For more in-depth information on how our webhooks work, visit our developer portal at developer.tawk.to/webhooks/

This request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

10. chatbot feature

chatbot for whatsapp

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At the moment, we don’t have a chatbot feature for WhatsApp. However, integration with the app is already in our development roadmap.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

11. Display trigger message on mobile = getting more attention

Modern chat services has an option for display trigger message on mobile. This service has, but does not show full message like in full screen mode, it shows icon with number of trigger messages, and you need to click on it for the full message. This doesn't attract attention like in the full screen mode.

I was wondering is there a possibility to display trigger on mobile and tablet not only in fullscreen mode?

This could be done as part of trigger where you can find the button to activate this option while setting the trigger or in the chat…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

We have changed the way the mobile widget behaves regarding Trigger messages.

The Trigger message will work on mobile but instead of a pop-up message, it will now have a little red number 1, or 2 that will appear on the chat widget. The same way it does when you receive a text message.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

12. Need to know if the message sent out or an Not sent error message

Need to know if the message was sent to the customer or not, Some emails get stuck on Queued and you dont even know.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

All tickets are considered sent when they are generated. However, there are instances in which your customers will get delayed notifications. This is due to a very high server load.

In the event of a delay, we always prioritize bringing all communications back to full speed.

At the moment, we do not have status messages for delayed tickets.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

13. Add a feature to import from intercom

I want to switch from intercom but I'm dissuaded because I don't want to lose track of old conversations & user context.

You could even just have a single standardized import format and then your customers could write scripts to convert various other company's export formats into your import format, and share those scripts with each other!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At this stage, we do not have a feature for migration from Intercom to tawk.to.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

14. How To Remove a Virus From iPhone

The virus removal process on iPhone
    is easier than you can think. All you need is just a tested and certified antivirus program designed for iPhones. Among so many best antivirus programs one is Norton. Be informed that the Norton antivirus program comes with many unique features such as an anti-malware scanner, real-time protection, firewall, password manager, cloud backup, and more. Read this post to learn how to remove a virus from iPhone. https://quickutilities.us/blog/how-to-remove-a-virus-from-iphone-simple-virus-removal-process

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integration with whatsapp business.

Please considerate integrates with whatsapp business and facebook messaging! Thats very important!

527 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to. We have taken note of your feedback and suggestions.

Whatsapp Integration is currently in a review process and on our roadmap as a future feature release. We will update you once this new feature has been implemented.

16. custom css for Knowledge Base

allow me to add custom css to my knowledge base. I would like to make my KB theme a bit nicer with custom css and custom fonts

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. departement selection order

will be good to be able to select the order in which the departments are showed in the widget

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i need to have tawk import data into the chat so we know which chat goes with which!

i need to have tawk import data into the chat so we know which chat goes with which! as this is post placing an order! and how it is now. we cant keep track of which chat cooresponds to which customer

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

There is not currently a feature allowing visitors to attach files when agents are offline.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

20. create a best practices guide for HIPAA compliance

As above. Very helpful for the medical industry.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, we are not completely compliant with HIPAA, but all the basics are covered.

​We have a lot of users and clients using our chat widget in medical fields such as surgery, dentistry, private practices, hospitals, etc.

To learn more about tawk.to’s Terms of Service, Data Processing Addendum and Privacy Policy, visit this link: https://www.tawk.to/data-protection

This section covers the following:
    -GDPR Compliance
    -Sub-processors List
    -DPA
    -FERPA
    -CCPA

We take your privacy and data security very seriously. All communication between you and your visitors is over SHA-256 Secure Socket Layer and all data is housed on encrypted servers.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min

← Previous 1 3 4 5 164 165
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base