Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize tickets emails

Could be great to add our own logo on the tickets emails + a signature.

914 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    81 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your request here.

The customizing tickets via email feature has already been submitted to our engineers. Rest assured that this feature is planned and updates will be posted once it is implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. Chat Specific Routing to Agent or Department

Is it possible to route the chat request to the specific agent or to the specific department? I created department -> Prechatform but then when the visitor selects Department then all agents gets alert and all agents in different department can join, which makes having department in not useful.
    So can we have a way to perform this

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Currently, we cant assign chats to a specific agent. However, Departments are especially helpful for big teams, allowing you to make sure only the right agents answer visitors as they can be selected as an option in a pre-chat form.

Departments are also useful when assigning tickets. You can assign a ticket to a particular department which means everyone in the department will receive the email/notification.

This is how the Department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to Departments. All Agents, including those who are not assigned there, can see the incoming chats. However, only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This allows for easy chat take-over, especially if the transfer is from one Department to another.

3. ​In Departments, the other agents…

3. add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....

add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....Then if the person needs additional information there is an option to leave a message and email and we will get back to them.....I saw this on several websites.....one of these website was: https://www.directcell.ca/

120 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Our automation or chatbot feature is currently in our roadmap development.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

4. the chat widget not showing on firefox for desktop

sometimes it loads but it looks like a blank card the pre chat form does not appears it only happens on firefox for desktop on all plataforms, Windows , MacOs, and Linux.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

As per our last conversation over email, our developers have found out that your code is affecting the dynamic imports.

You have also agreed that the issue was due to the PayPal payment method in your website that was causing the conflict.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

5. chatbot feature

chatbot for whatsapp

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At the moment, we don’t have a chatbot feature for WhatsApp. However, integration with the app is already in our development roadmap.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

6. Department function

Can set department can see each department only? example department a can see department a chat only

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

Currently, there is no setup to hide chats from other departments.

This is how the department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to departments, all AGENTS including those who are not assigned there can see the incoming chats, but only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This is so to allow easy chat take-over especially if the transfer is from one department to another.

3. ​In departments, the other agents only hear the notification sounds if there are no agents currently online in the department the visitor has selected. So the only time it rings for all agents is when a department is selected that has no agents currently online. This is to prevent the chat from going unanswered.

​4.…

7. ##- Please type your reply above this line -## - makes no sense

When we want to convert the message to the ticket, our customer will receive email with this line:

- Please type your reply above this line -

But in fact, they can not type above this line and
    Many of our customers discard this email as they try to reply and can not.
    This sentence makes no sense at all.
    How can i edit this line with other content for e.g:
    [Please click the reply button on this email to get in touch with us. Thank you]

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pre-Chat Form text mirrors status text

Currently, when using Pre-Chat Form, your status text is mirrored (Online or Away), but the text below will remain the text you used for your Pre-Chat Form setting. It would be better, in my opinion, for this to also mirror the status text.

For example: Online! "Fill in the form and one of our agents will assist." / Away! "We're away at the moment, but fill in the form and one of our agents will assist once they return."

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At the moment, the Pre-chat form message will stay the same whether you have the Online or Away status on your chat widget.

The greetings can only be modified separately if you remove the Pre-chat form.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

9. Show the full URL of referrals from Google - so we can spot the keywords

At this time, when you get a chat thru, it tells you if it was direct, or from Google.co.uk etc. What it fails to do, is to show you the FULL referral URL, such as: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sofa+bed

This is about as vital as it gets, as we can then see how a customer found is, and means we can perhaps put more effort into that keyword search to push us further.

We can ask the customer, but often they forget what they searched for, and have to go back.. . back.. in their browser.

URL Referrals are easy to do in…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At this stage, we don’t have a feature to show the full referral link of the user’s navigation history in the chat history and Monitoring section.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

10. A solution which gives visitors the possibility to deactivate the trigger-function

We have a trigger that is triggered every time a new page, that offers a unique piece (we are an art gallery), is clicked on . But if you look around on our site for a long time and a lot, you will inevitably get it displayed constantly.
    The feedback of our customers is sometimes quite annoying, but on the other hand we have not only been able to get often into conversation with potential customers but also to realize additional sales.

But it would be nice if visitors of our site would have the possibility to turn off this…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

At this stage, we don’t have the option to disable the trigger on the user’s end.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to

11. Chat Widget Position Problem

We want to take chat widget position freely, be able to move in less areas like 20-30 pixel. We have footer in our website and the footer is just closing the chat widget. Also we do not want to just put it on the middle of the page. If you could get back to us about this topic we would be happy and we can find onether solution to that problem,

Thank you so much!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

At this stage, we don’t have the option to modify and re-arrange the fields of your Ticket form.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

13. Be able to customize color of links and text in knowledge base.

You should be able to customize all of the text/link colors in the knowledge base so that you can match your branding.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Department Specific Status Messaging

At present, all agents in all departments of a property must be set to Away in order for the Away messaging to appear in the chat widget. It would be much better if this was managed on a Department basis, as the landing page of the widget does (e.g. Dept 1 (online), Dept 2 (offline), Dept 3 (Away). If someone selects Dept 3, it should show the Away messaging if all agents in that Dept are Away. At present it doesn't if someone else is online in another Dept! Please create this feature!

124 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

This is how the department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to departments, all AGENTS including those who are not assigned there can see the incoming chats, but only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This is so to allow easy chat take-over especially if the transfer is from one department to another.

3. ​In departments, the other agents only hear the notification sounds if there are no agents currently online in the department the visitor has selected. So the only time it rings for all agents is when a department is selected that has no agents currently online. This is to prevent the chat from going unanswered.

​4. Currently, there is no set-up to hide chats from other departments.

If you…

15. Customize Ticket-Form

the Ticket-Form Customization could be better.. for example like at the chat-widgets. Multiple-choice or radiobuttons...
    colours...

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

At this stage, we don’t have an option for adding multiple-choice or buttons when creating a ticket.

Alternatively, you can add a form with multiple choice questions as a file attachment.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

16. Enable chat agent to insert knowledge article link into customer chat

Can I please suggest you make it easier to share a public knowledge article link with a customer in chat. Copy/paste of an entire article into a small chat window can be overwhelming to a user, and doesn't work if there are images.

As a chat agent i can access a knowledge article on the right panel but there is no way to copy the link. I suggest you place a button so that the article link selected in the panel is either placed directly into the chat or copied to clipboard.

Ideally this could form part of a shortcut…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your feedback about our Knowledge Base.

We are continuing to build out our knowledge base product.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have escalated it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

17. please add a padding option or css edit

tawk chat is a great and useful plugin... but! it's must have a padding and margin options most of the users in this plugin is a website builder so it's will be wonderful if tawk add this option

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

At this stage, we do not have a feature allowing users to adjust the widget padding or edit the widget using CSS.

Helpful link:
    Changing the appearance of the chat widget: https://help.tawk.to/article/changing-the-appearance-of-the-chat-widget

We’ve acknowledged your request and have escalated it to the Knowledge Base team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

18. Highlight the chat button when it is focused via tabbing

Hello,

To make the chat widget more accessible, it would be nice if the chat widget button would become highlighted with a color of suitable contrast when the button becomes focused. My thoughts are that this could be an additional color option in the widget customization window. This should happen whenever the widget button becomes focused, through tabbing or other methods.

Thanks,
    Will

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Message alerts currently appear in the title page area of the browser as ‘browser tab notifications.’

At the moment, we don’t have a feature for highlighting the chat button.

Learn more about changing the widget’s behavior on your site here:
    https://help.tawk.to/article/change-how-the-widget-behaves-on-your-site

19. Remove the resubmit button after the chat offline form is submitted

When the chat offline form is submitted, a button resubmit is shown, which only resubmits the same form. In this way, we get double offline messages from the same customer. Can you please remove it or make it optional for this form?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

We currently don’t have an option to remove the “Send Again” button on the offline form.

When a user clicks on the Send Again button, it will ask them again to fill in the form.

This is helpful if your visitor needs to add another detail to their inquiry or raise a new message.

Helpful link: How to modify your widget content
    https://help.tawk.to/article/how-to-modify-your-widget-content

20. Hotkey Setting for shortcut / button

Hello,

it is really hard to press hotkey / button on the right side with left hand all the time. It would be nice to have setting to configure button for this for example TAB button. I believe a lot of your clients would like to see this setting.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At the moment, we only have the forward-slash (/) key function to search for Shortcuts.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base