Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Wordpress WPML (translation plugin) so that the right chat language shows

WPML is the biggest Wordpress pugin. I'd like the chat to show the right language. My customer's language depends on the language they chose (in WPML).

120 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adopt intercom.io's non-invasive floating design - agent photo

Intercom.io is used by big companies such as Quora, Salesforce, Shopify also because it offers great user experience for website visitors. Check http://webinargeek.com/blog/live-chat-support-via-intercom - a non-invasive, floating button image - instead of the intrusive square. It also allows agents photos to display, this makes it very personal and inviting to chat

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It will be helpful if the History Button changes color if there is any history for the customer.

When I open a new chat I see 2 buttons Current and History on top right side screen. I believe it will be helpful for Tawk user to see the history light-up if there is any for the current customer instead checking on that each time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'd like to choose the monitoring data for each website

In case you have more than one website would be better if you could choose the monitoring data in the dashboard referred to each website!

As far as I'm concerned I prefer to choose the website and see the data of it instead of seeing the data that a total of all websites

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the phone app have an option to choose custom ringtone for incoming chats

It will be good to choose custom ringtone from your phone so you can make it like someone is calling you when there is incoming chat.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cordova plugin

Hi Guys. I think it will be really cool, if we can have a cordova plugin for the customer facing application.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove pagination from Monitoring tab + Fast search

Pagination makes no sense in a table where data changes in realtime.
    I think you should either show all in a single page or show the "latest X" (at least 100) and then let people use filters more easily (without opening a dialog, but simply writing conditions in a text box, ala gmail/google).

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hell Tawk. I keep having to resubscribe, this never used to happen. Until recently I could monitor people looking at the website, and what

Hell Tawk. I keep having to resubscribe, this never used to happen. Until recently I could monitor people looking at the website, and what they were looking at. This was very useful, but now I am unsubscribed most of the time. Just leave me logged in please.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please remove the resubscription mechanism on the monitoring tab

Monitoring tab is nice, (you can keep it and we understand that is is needed for high traffic sites) but...
    we want to be notified when each visitor is entering our (small traffic) site and watch the behavior of the visitor.
    But now we have to resubscribe each 5 minutes or each minute.
    Please remove the resubscription mechanism or make it possible that the user can switch off this mechanism or make it possible to set / change the time-out value in a user preference.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Activate/Deactivate Sleep Mode on Monitoring Tab / Change Information Table Size

The new Monitor feature could be good, but with the current acitvate (and can not be deactivated) Sleep Mode, the new feature would be destroyed. Monitoring means: Sit and See! So please let the customer the choice if the activate the sleed mode or not.

An other needed fix is to make the informations line/tables on the Monitorinside flexibel and resizable. Some Pages have long URL or Site Title and on Monitor with more than 1366x768 Pixel) theres enough space on the right side available, so that it must be possible that the customer can resize the information lines.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hello, I would really like you to upgrade the "app" on the Mac App store so that we are able to "size" it to fit the entire screen.

Please "update" or "improve" the app on the Mac App store. You cannot resize it to fit an entire screen?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have the avaibility to change GMT timezone for chat transcript email

When we receive email notification after a chat, the time is GMT+0. It will be great to setup the widget with the right GMT time to send transcript with the good time zone.

702 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    104 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

Our chat transcript email is currently set to display the GMT 0 timezone.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

13. Feature to know break-up of Mobile versus Desktop

There should be a feature in the analytics, to tell how many visits (and chats) were from mobiles, tabs and how many from Desktops. This is needed because chat UI for mobile and Desktop are different (and so are there customizations done by site-owner). Success of chat facility or failure thereof cannot be assessed without having a rational breakup regarding device-type used.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "Human" names of the visitors

The names of the visitors (V1449997133389890 and so on) looks crazy :) I think www.chatra.io names looks great - look at http://prntscr.com/9dl2g5 . Even "Client 1", "Client 2" looks better :) Please think about it!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Set the scheduler for specific dates. Like holidays.

set specific dates in the scheduler like holidays.

133 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Our Scheduler allows you to manage the operating days and times of the chat widget.

At the moment, however, we don’t have the option to schedule specific dates.

Our Calendar product is already on our roadmap for development. Our dev team is working on this feature and will add this in due course.

We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

16. Email address column on Manage Agents page

Right now when you check Manage Agents page it has Agent, Settings, Is Admin and Is Enabled column.

Some time when agent have same name it is difficult to know identity them. Having a email column would make this easy.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add option to delete a file is sent to the customer via chat.

Wish: Add option to delete a file is sent to the customer via chat. For example, I accidentally sent the wrong file and do not want the client to download it from the link. Now there is no way to do that is not very convenient.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wordpress Plugin Trigger?

We want our own Wordpress buttons to trigger the Tawk Wordpress widget to open, as well as the existing click to open functionality.
    Is this possible?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your idea. Could you please expand on the functionality you wish to see with the Wordpress plugin?

19. Make a trigger for offering coupon code offers separate from the chat bubble.

Make a trigger for offering coupon code offers separate from the chat bubble.. A window that can open up in the center of the page for example (with a close X).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Windows app icon blinking

Please add windows app icone blinking when a new chat or message comes. It is difficult to notice chat or message if no headphones on

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

At the moment, our tawk.to Windows app does not display a blinking icon when agents receive a chat.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base