Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i need to have tawk import data into the chat so we know which chat goes with which!

i need to have tawk import data into the chat so we know which chat goes with which! as this is post placing an order! and how it is now. we cant keep track of which chat cooresponds to which customer

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. create a best practices guide for HIPAA compliance

As above. Very helpful for the medical industry.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, we are not completely compliant with HIPAA, but all the basics are covered.

​We have a lot of users and clients using our chat widget in medical fields such as surgery, dentistry, private practices, hospitals, etc.

To learn more about tawk.to’s Terms of Service, Data Processing Addendum and Privacy Policy, visit this link: https://www.tawk.to/data-protection

This section covers the following:
    -GDPR Compliance
    -Sub-processors List
    -DPA
    -FERPA
    -CCPA

We take your privacy and data security very seriously. All communication between you and your visitors is over SHA-256 Secure Socket Layer and all data is housed on encrypted servers.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min

3. Need to know if the message sent out or an Not sent error message

Need to know if the message was sent to the customer or not, Some emails get stuck on Queued and you dont even know.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add-ons should be allowed to work on the tawk.to/page!!!

Why on Earth have you guys not enabled the use of add-ons on your own hosted page on tawk.to??

For those who have websites hosted with the likes of Shopify that are stopping you from using this service, it would make life a lot easier!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom Essay Writing Service - Hire Essay Typer Online.

A lot of students shy away from asking for help when they face issues with their assignments because they feel the amount, they need to pay for assignments would be way beyond their budget. Even if they need it desperately, they restrain from asking professionals to write my assignment owing to financial constraints. This is not always true. Students can get affordable online help. Hire essay typer online at a nominal charge if they hire experts from SourceEssay essay help.
    https://sourceessay.com/online-assignment-help-assistance/assignment-help/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Write My Case Study For Me

Students are given to write case study assignments when they are perusing a course. It is very important for them to score well in their case studies to build a positive image in the eyes of their professors. And most importantly if they fail to score well, they won’t be able to improve their overall assignment grades. The only way to score well in case study assignments is to write a flawless case study that is unique, free from factual or grammatical errors and adhere to the guidelines provided by the university.
    Tips to write a unique Case study
    Here…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

You can check our JavaScript API documentation for a flexible set of methods that may help with your website projects.

You can find our JavaScript documentation here: https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/.

Should you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

10. whitelabel video

When call+video+screenshare addon is enabled, it should be possible to customize domain where the call happens when also branding removal addon is purchased.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

At this stage, we only offer the Remove Branding Add-on for the chat widget, tickets, emails, chat transcripts, Chat Page, chat link and Knowledge Base.

To learn more about the Remove Branding Add-on, visit this link: https://help.tawk.to/article/setting-up-remove-branding-for-tickets

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

11. voice replies

Ability to click microphone button, record a reply and send to the customer as an audio recording like Facebook messenger has.
    This is much faster than having to type replies and provides a friendly experience for the customer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, we don’t have a direct microphone option for recording a voice message and sending it to your customer.

An alternative option is to record an audio file and send it as an attachment to your customer.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

12. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

We currently don’t have the option to generate reports on a number of site visits.

The reporting section allows you to view Chat Volume, Missed Chats, Average Chat Duration, User Satisfaction, and First Response Time.

We also provide you reports for Tickets as well such as Volume New Tickets, Solved Tickets, Ticket Source, Resolution Time, Tickets Reopened, and First Response Time

You can access the Reporting section by clicking Reporting (6th icon from the top left of the dashboard – portrayed by a small bar graph icon).

Simply select the site or tawk.to page, you want to generate reports for, from the dropdown menu at the top left of the reporting screen.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to…

13. 40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Easter theme

I would like to request for tawk.to chat icon to be customised for Easter theme. Is it possible, please? A basket with Easter Eggs perhaps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. review widget to website

You can provide a widget facility where we can add our client's google reviews on our website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

We currently don’t have an integration for Google reviews on our chat widget.

We can monitor and gather a report of the agent’s performance through our Sentiments feature.

This is where the visitor can click the thumbs up or thumbs down icon to rate the chat conversation handled by the agent.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

16. Be able to purchase/get more triggers

We are trying to automate some answers in our chat using triggers. I've read that a suggestion was already made to get a better bot that could certainly help us, that allows for customers filling out a form and get answers based on that. My only suggestion to this is that either with that option as with the current triggers there is no way to be able to get more then 20 triggers. My suggestion would be that just like the white label you would be able to purchase an upgrade to your account that allows for more triggers/more options…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This is Sienna from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.

At this stage, a maximum of 20 Triggers can be added per property.

Our automation or chatbot feature is currently in our roadmap development.

Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

17. Background video chat

It would be great if you could change the background in the videochat. For example that you see the company logo instead of the background surroundings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Phone number should be seem with link

When someone comes website and want to phone number, Phone numbers should be seem with link and redirect call via our number.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. could include the option of positioning the customer in the queue, as we pay for the platform services.

could include the option of positioning the customer in the queue, as we pay for the platform services.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Icon change to CI

Change the Bubble content individual

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here