Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leave a message to a missed visitor, when he back online, he can still receive my message on the widget

Ability to leave messages to visitors that agents are missed, once the visitors are back online. Visitors can receive agents' messages.

crisp.chat has this feature. It's quite convenient to rely a visitor's offline messages.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cathern,   

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.  At the moment, we currently don't have a feature to leave a message to a missed visitor.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.  

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.  You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

2. New User want to add Live Chat on my Website

Hello, Folks I want to add the Live Chat Integration on My website. https://wopick.org Is this Possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

Thank you for your interest in tawk.to

There are a few options for adding a chat widget to your website depending on how your website is built. 

Head over here to learn more: https://help.tawk.to/article/adding-a-widget-to-your-website 

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I'd be happy to help!

3. chat integration to my website

Hi all
    Hope you are doing good.
    Its my question to support team of twak. I want to integrate this live chat application with my website https://lyfsoft.com so that I can do chat with my clients easily. Please do let me know how is it possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Atish,

This is Elle from tawk.to. Thank you for reaching out.  

There are two ways to integrate the tawk.to live chat into your site.

#1 - Copy and paste the tawk.to widget code into your site's HTML section before the closing of the </body tag>
    https://www.tawk.to/knowledgebase/getting-started/adding-a-widget-to-your-website/

#2 - Use the module or plugin for a system such as WordPress, Joomla or Shopify. You can find our integration guides in the Help Center:
    https://help.tawk.to/category/integrations
    https://help.tawk.to/category/shopping-cart-integrations

I believe the best way to assist you would be through a screensharing call. Would you be willing to hop on a call with one of our phone support agents so they can better help you with this? If so, here’s the link to schedule a support call: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available…

4. Add custom field to sbortcuts ..

For example .. hello {clientname} your speaking to {agentname} how can i help you..

So the names are taken for user and agent ..

If this make sense

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

We currently don’t have automation to fill custom fields in shortcuts when answering chats.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

5. Tawk + SMS

Hello, i want to use your plugin for my website https://bresciapc.com and i want to know if is there any way to get also SMS when a visitors contact on our website?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Make allows you to integrate tawk.to with popular SMS providers. In minutes, you can set up an automation to send an SMS notification whenever a visitor starts a chat.

Learn how to integrate Make with tawk.to in this article: https://help.tawk.to/article/make

If you are asking about a built-in SMS feature, we currently we don't have Phone SMS and voice dialer functions. However, both features are already on the roadmap.

Rest assured, your suggestion has been submitted to our engineers. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

6. Is it possible to prevent the agent account in the Android and iPhone apps from disconnecting automatically after a few days? Agents in this

Is it possible to prevent the agent account in the Android and iPhone apps from disconnecting automatically after a few days? Agents in this way risk losing chat and not realizing it

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Currently, there's still no option to prevent this. The app should be open and running in order for it not to get disconnected. At the moment, users session will expire if no login in 10-12 days.

We have taken note of your feedback and have submitted this to our engineering team. We will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented. Please keep an eye for the updates. 

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you.  You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

7. Report filtered by trigger

It would be great to have a report filtered by trigger, i.e. I would like to see how many chats I get for each trigger that I have set up in different sections of my web page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be very useful to view messages for ALL properties on one window sorted by date without having to click into each property

For people that manage the chat for multiple sites, and want to view and sort all messages for ALL properties in one window

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

Currently, we do not have any feature to manage all properties in one window.

We have submitted this request to our engineers for assessment. We will provide an update should this feature be approved.

9. A message from a visitor or operator API

API that enable to send message as visitor or operator thru API e.g tawkto.messageFromVisitor('Message from visitor!')
    tawkto.messageFromOperator('Message from operator!');
    This is a very helpful feature specially if we want to send message from our form to tawk to chat

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we only have this API on messages. Please check the link below:

https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

We're continuing to build out our Messaging product and have taken on your suggestions. We will post updates once the feature has been implemented.  If you have any other questions, require assistance, please reach out to us at support@tawk.to. Thank you.

10. Hello, Please update the chat widget, Show the category

Hello Sir

Please add a Category in the chat widget, because when you have so many questions and answer you must need to select a category then you choose question and answer.

I am waiting for your reply.

Br

Hossain

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nazmul,

Do you mean you'd like to add the Knowledge Base category to appear in the chat widget? If so, we do not have any feature for that at this time. Our widget cards allow you to display a Knowledge Base search bar,  featured articles and article links.

You can add a text card and link it to a Knowledge Base category. However, the option to present a selection of categories in the as a widget card feature is not currently available.

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line at support@tawk.to. Our live agents are always available to assist you.

11. A website that helps you to enjoy all the games you want.

After this I introduce to you a website that has a lot of good games. https://modpree.com/ is a game app website and i have played we love them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. export complete contact information (including phone number, city, message)

Hello, please allow us to export all contacts' complete information. Currently, it only includes name and email, while the customer on our website always input their phone number and city as well. Because for us, phone number and city are more important than an email address. It would be amazing & so much appreciated if we could export all of them. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions. We value your input and we thank you for the continued support for our product.

If you have multiple properties, check to make sure you're currently viewing the correct one by hovering over the hamburger icon at the top of the Dashboard. Then, you can export contacts in the Messaging section of the Dashboard.

Follow these steps to export your contacts:

1.  Select Messaging (email icon) in the left tab menu.
    2.  Select the Property.
    3.  Select Contacts under the Property.
    4.  Click the download icon (Export Contacts) in the upper right.

You will receive an email with a link to a .csv file containing the names and email addresses of all your contacts.

Visit this link for more information: https://help.tawk.to/article/exporting-contacts

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite…

13. the chat widget not showing on firefox for desktop

sometimes it loads but it looks like a blank card the pre chat form does not appears it only happens on firefox for desktop on all plataforms, Windows , MacOs, and Linux.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To All Our Valued Users,

As per our last conversation over email, our developers have found out that your code is affecting the dynamic imports.

You have also agreed that the issue was due to the PayPal payment method in your website that was causing the conflict.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Currently, we cannot assign chats to a specific agent or assistant. All incoming chats can be viewed and answered by all agents logged in to the property.

Departments allow you to make sure the right agents answer visitors.  They also allow you to assign a ticket to a particular department, ensuring everyone in that department receives the email/notification.

Here is how the department function works:

1. Chats can be assigned to departments. All agents, including those not assigned to a department, can see all incoming chats. However, only those assigned to the selected department will receive a notification. This makes it easy to transfer chats..

2. Once a chat is assigned to a department, agents will only hear chat notifications when there are no agents online in the selected department. This prevents chats from going unanswered.

4. Currently, there is…

15. Track & Report Status duration per agent " Online, Invisible and Away"

I would like to suggest a more in depth reporting feature on status durations and log in/log out time It would be extremely useful to be able to report on the duration spent on online, invisible and away status per agent so we can monitor productivity and improve our chat service.

It would also be helpful to be able to report on the log in & log out times per agent.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Heather,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We do not currently have a reporting option for Monitoring that  tracks the status or log in/log out times of agents.

Our Reporting Section offers data for the following:

Chat Analytics

Chat Volume

Missed Chats

Average Chat Duration

User Satisfaction

First Response Time

Tickets

Volume New Ticket

Solved Tickets

Ticket Source

Resolution Time

Tickets Reopened

First Respond

Knowledge Base Stats

Articles

Searches

Feedback

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the development team. They will review this suggestion and add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

16. Improve integration options in integromat or zapier.

It would be nice to get chat transcript and other variables besides triggering. These information are very useful to get tendencies from clients and it would be helpful to integrate them in other CRM platforms.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ana,

Our Webhooks support the following events:

Chat Start

Chat End

New Ticket

For more in-depth information on how our webhooks work, visit our developer portal at https://developer.tawk.to/webhooks/

In addition, your request is possible through our REST API. Please reach out to our support team via our chat widget to request beta access to our REST API and Metrics API documentation.

Alternatively, you may email us at support@tawk.to.

You can view our main Javascript API documentation here:  https://developer.tawk.to/jsapi/

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. Our live agents are always available 24/7 to assist you.

17. Welcome Trigger to work with GDPR consent

Hi, when I set the welcome message trigger and have the GDPR consent enabled the trigger won't work unless the visitors approve the consent. So to achieve what I need to increase engagement I have to disable the GDPR consent which is not good and risky. Please fix this. Thanks :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have the triggers work first when the consent form is also active. If you feel security is at risk, you may check our privacy policy or our GDPR compliance policy. If not, you may consult our team at https://www.tawk.to/legal-compliance/

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the development team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you. You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

18. Announcement Module inside chat

Announcement Module inside chat could be great feature. So we can periodically inform any news and other updates about our website to the visitors in the chat widget.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Currently, you can use triggers to send the announcement as an automated message or you can use the cards such as header cards or text cards. You can also create an article for it and then add it as a featured article card in the widget content.

Visit this link for more information: https://help.tawk.to/article/advanced-triggers

If you have any questions or require assistance, we invite you to reach out on our 24/7 support line. Our live agents are always available to assist you. You can also email our support line at support@tawk.to

19. Customise email response

Need to be able to customise the emails that are sent to customers via the platform to include custom formatting, footers, logos, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We currently don't have a feature for automatically configuring or editing email transcripts.

We've acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the dev team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to our calendar: https://calendly.com/tawk-to-support/tawk-to-customer-support. We're happy to help!

20. Add a delete message or undo feature

I suggest that there be a delete message or undo button feature when a message is sent in error.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tina,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your challenge here.

At this stage, we don't have options for deleting or editing sent messages.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 170 171
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base