Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize tickets emails

Could be great to add our own logo on the tickets emails + a signature.

908 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    80 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your request here.

The customizing tickets via email feature has already been submitted to our engineers. Rest assured that this feature is planned and updates will be posted once it is implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

2. Add custom field to sbortcuts ..

For example .. hello {clientname} your speaking to {agentname} how can i help you..

So the names are taken for user and agent ..

If this make sense

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your ideas with us.

We currently don’t have automation to fill custom fields in shortcuts when answering chats.

Automation is a feature on our product roadmap. Our engineers are working on this feature and updates will be posted once it has been implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar — https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

3. Customer Feedback Before/After Chat Ending

With TAWK-

1) We are Giving Support, Means a Agent Alice is interacting with customer. Is there something I can send email requesting feedback with our form to it and such email should sent to customer as soon as chat is ended.

2) Same way if I want to collect Feedback as soon as he/she tries to End Chat. I mean before ending chat feedback should be collected?

495 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and suggestions.

Currently, we have the Sentiments feature in which the visitor can click the thumbs up and down rating in the chat widget as a way of giving their feedback to the chat agent.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

4. Chat Specific Routing to Agent or Department

Is it possible to route the chat request to the specific agent or to the specific department? I created department -> Prechatform but then when the visitor selects Department then all agents gets alert and all agents in different department can join, which makes having department in not useful.
    So can we have a way to perform this

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for reaching out.

Currently, we cant assign chats to a specific agent. However, Departments are especially helpful for big teams, allowing you to make sure only the right agents answer visitors as they can be selected as an option in a pre-chat form.

Departments are also useful when assigning tickets. You can assign a ticket to a particular department which means everyone in the department will receive the email/notification.

This is how the Department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to Departments. All Agents, including those who are not assigned there, can see the incoming chats. However, only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This allows for easy chat take-over, especially if the transfer is from one Department to another.

3. ​In Departments, the other agents…

5. add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....

add an Automated Chat Box feature where the user can choose from several different topics or questions and answers can be prescripted....Then if the person needs additional information there is an option to leave a message and email and we will get back to them.....I saw this on several websites.....one of these website was: https://www.directcell.ca/

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

Our automation or chatbot feature is currently in our roadmap development.

Your request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

6. the chat widget not showing on firefox for desktop

sometimes it loads but it looks like a blank card the pre chat form does not appears it only happens on firefox for desktop on all plataforms, Windows , MacOs, and Linux.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

As per our last conversation over email, our developers have found out that your code is affecting the dynamic imports.

You have also agreed that the issue was due to the PayPal payment method in your website that was causing the conflict.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

7. chatbot feature

chatbot for whatsapp

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At the moment, we don’t have a chatbot feature for WhatsApp. However, integration with the app is already in our development roadmap.

Should you have any questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to help!

8. chat answered webhook event

Add the ability for tawk to send a webhook event when a chat is answered.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

We currently have Webhook functions for Chat Start, Chat End and New Ticket.

For more in-depth information on how our webhooks work, visit our developer portal at developer.tawk.to/webhooks/

This request has been acknowledged and updates will be posted once the feature has been approved and implemented.

9. Display trigger message on mobile = getting more attention

Modern chat services has an option for display trigger message on mobile. This service has, but does not show full message like in full screen mode, it shows icon with number of trigger messages, and you need to click on it for the full message. This doesn't attract attention like in the full screen mode.

I was wondering is there a possibility to display trigger on mobile and tablet not only in fullscreen mode?

This could be done as part of trigger where you can find the button to activate this option while setting the trigger or in the chat…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

We have changed the way the mobile widget behaves regarding Trigger messages.

The Trigger message will work on mobile but instead of a pop-up message, it will now have a little red number 1, or 2 that will appear on the chat widget. The same way it does when you receive a text message.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to here is a link to my calendar – https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min; I’d be happy to help!

10. Integration with whatsapp business.

Please considerate integrates with whatsapp business and facebook messaging! Thats very important!

523 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to. We have taken note of your feedback and suggestions.

Whatsapp Integration is currently in a review process and on our roadmap as a future feature release. We will update you once this new feature has been implemented.

11. Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

Allow users to upload images/files without having an agent online

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. create a best practices guide for HIPAA compliance

As above. Very helpful for the medical industry.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for taking the time to share your ideas here.

At this stage, we are not completely compliant with HIPAA, but all the basics are covered.

​We have a lot of users and clients using our chat widget in medical fields such as surgery, dentistry, private practices, hospitals, etc.

To learn more about tawk.to’s Terms of Service, Data Processing Addendum and Privacy Policy, visit this link: https://www.tawk.to/data-protection

This section covers the following:
    -GDPR Compliance
    -Sub-processors List
    -DPA
    -FERPA
    -CCPA

We take your privacy and data security very seriously. All communication between you and your visitors is over SHA-256 Secure Socket Layer and all data is housed on encrypted servers.

If you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to, here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min

13. needed a report of visits on the site, you could develop

needed a report of visits on the site, you could develop

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your question here.

We currently don’t have the option to generate reports for site visits.

We do offer the following functions for viewing your properties’ activities:

1. Statistics in the Dashboard — this offers a quick snapshot of the traffic on your site
    Live Visitors
    History
    Visitors
    Chats
    Page Views
    Reporting

Learn more here: https://help.tawk.to/article/understanding-the-statistics-in-your-dashboard

2. Reporting — download your monthly report

Chat Analytics
    Chat Volume
    Missed Chats
    Average Chat Duration
    User Satisfaction
    First Response Time

Tickets
    Volume New Ticket
    Solved Tickets
    Ticket Source
    Resolution Time
    Tickets Reopened
    First Response Time

Knowledge Base
    Articles
    Searches
    Feedback

3. Weekly Roundups — a snapshot report of the week’s activities
    Visits
    Chats
    Offline messages
    Missed chats
    Tickets
    Online hours
    Engagement rate

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me…

14. Department function

Can set department can see each department only? example department a can see department a chat only

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Currently, there is no setup to hide chats from other departments.

This is how the department function works for tawk.to chat.

​1. Chats can be assigned to departments, all AGENTS including those who are not assigned there can see the incoming chats, but only those who are assigned to the department will get a notification.

​2. This is so to allow easy chat take-over especially if the transfer is from one department to another.

3. ​In departments, the other agents only hear the notification sounds if there are no agents currently online in the department the visitor has selected. So the only time it rings for all agents is when a department is selected that has no agents currently online. This is to prevent the chat from going unanswered.

​4.…

15. Automatic update status when PC lock and unlock

By windows lock -> set status to invisible
    By windows unlock -> set status to online

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Windows app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

At this stage, the only way to change the status of the chat widget is to manually go on the profile icon located in the top right corner of your dashboard and select online/away/invisible.

We’ve acknowledged your request and have forwarded it to the development team. They will work with this suggestion and will add the feature in due course.

16. Limitation of one agent to join per chat

We want to limit it up-to 1 agent per 1 chat. I would like to know if we can restrict multiple agents to join same chat?

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

We currently do not have a feature limiting an agent’s ability to view and answer chats.

All members of a property see the same dashboard, incoming chats and message history.

We have taken note of your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

17. I found a bug. If you open the popup the second time with your natel, the close icon no longer appears in the upper right corner.

I found a bug. If you open the popup the second time with your natel, the close icon no longer appears in the upper right corner.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A solution which gives visitors the possibility to deactivate the trigger-function

We have a trigger that is triggered every time a new page, that offers a unique piece (we are an art gallery), is clicked on . But if you look around on our site for a long time and a lot, you will inevitably get it displayed constantly.
    The feedback of our customers is sometimes quite annoying, but on the other hand we have not only been able to get often into conversation with potential customers but also to realize additional sales.

But it would be nice if visitors of our site would have the possibility to turn off this…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To All Our Valued Users,

Thank you for choosing tawk.to and for sharing your suggestions.

At this stage, we don’t have the option to disable the trigger on the user’s end.

We have noted your suggestion and will post updates once the feature has been approved and implemented.

Let me know if you have any other questions, require assistance, or just want to talk to someone at tawk.to. Here is a link to my calendar: https://calendly.com/siennarubio/30min. I’d be happy to

19. How to import outlook pst to office 365?

My customers are all from other countries, and I am a user. The bulk of our communications take place in Outlook. My machine crashed one day, causing all of my files to be corrupted. I was concerned because all of my Outlook files had disappeared, containing sensitive information between me and my clients. But then I found the eSoftTools PST Recovery software, which can import outlook pst to office 365 to some formats, and it restored all of my valuable Outlook data files in minutes. I recommend it to others because they will find themselves in a similar situation in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Chat Widget Position Problem

We want to take chat widget position freely, be able to move in less areas like 20-30 pixel. We have footer in our website and the footer is just closing the chat widget. Also we do not want to just put it on the middle of the page. If you could get back to us about this topic we would be happy and we can find onether solution to that problem,

Thank you so much!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 161 162
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories